Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread #3-book @ 180 Days Now!

Has anyone been able to book July 3 or 4 for the Dessert party yet? I've been trying since my window opened up and there has been nothing!

I have been trying since my window opened up also. No luck yet. If it opens up whoever finds out first please post here after you get your reservations and I will do the same to help out the people who was the July 3rd or 4th.

I have been trying since my window opened up also. No luck yet. If it opens up whoever finds out first please post here after you get your reservations and I will do the same to help out the people who was the July 3rd or 4th.

I know it's a pain, but for those of you trying, DON'T GIVE UP! We went on July 3 a couple years ago, and it was the SINGLE BEST Disney decision we've ever made. The parks were insane, and it was so nice to be able to just relax and enjoy the amazing July 4 fireworks! :goodvibes

I most definitely will! I'm really hoping for July 4th! I was there last year for July 4th and it was crazy on Main Street trying to see the fireworks! It would be so nice to be able to not be sardined in to see them!

Side note....TandyR...I noticed your location is So. Portland, ME....I live 15 mins. away from there! Maybe I'll see you at the dessert party!

July 3 & 4 has opened up late in the past due to Park hours changeing and the fact that the fireworks are different for the Holiday just like for NYE.

Check page 1 for past opening dates, Hope everyone gets the DP ADR's you want.

July 3rd opened up this morning, it's already booked. I had called last night and it wasn't opened, then I called this morning at 8 am and it was booked. My assumption is that July 4th would open up tomorrow morning, January 5th. Now I will wait for a cancellation for July 3rd!

July 3rd opened up this morning, it's already booked. I had called last night and it wasn't opened, then I called this morning at 8 am and it was booked. My assumption is that July 4th would open up tomorrow morning, January 5th. Now I will wait for a cancellation for July 3rd!

Hmmm....I was on right at 6am this am if it opened this am there was nothing! I have been checking for the past 10 days and there has been nothing! So hopefully the dates just haven't opened up yet like a couple of others have posted.

I would love to be wrong on this one, I am pretty disappointed. I also called a CM this morning and had them check to see if others were able to book, and he said people had booked for the July 3rd and it was already full. But no one has booked for July 4th.

Keep us posted, and I will also keep checking.

Keep in mind that, in the past, it doesn't always open first thing in the morning (don't know if this has changed now that they're doing 180 day reservations.) When did you check last night? If it was late, then that's strange, but if you checked at say 5:00, there's a chance it opened last night after you called. The whole thing is so hard to pinpoint sometimes. Good luck to you!

Going to Disney 2/1-2/8, so if anyone has a cancellation for the dessert party I'd love to snag it..this would be our first time attending. Thanks! :)

I keep getting conflicting info on July 3rd. I have been told about 20x that it isn't loaded but then told it has sold out since I checked an hour ago. No one seems to know the right answer and it's annoying calling and checking online constantly. If it's really sold out fine then I can stop but if it's not loaded then I need to keep calling.

The fact that nobody has actually posted a confirmed reservation for July 3rd or 4th would lead me to believe it isn't open yet. I also notice that the time defaults to 8:00 p.m without other options. All other dates that have opened for the summer season default to at least 9:00, which is the usual time for July. I have always been able to book the dessert party for July 3rd because of the good folks on this thread - somebody is always paying attention and lets the rest of us know. Let's keep each other posted! :thumbsup2

I called again and spoke to a supervisor. They can't tell if the dates haven't been released or are booked only that the 3rd and 4th are not available. I was offered the 1st/2nd and 5th. This isn't helpful since I need the 3rd and have resorted to calling nonstop so I don't miss it

I called again and spoke to a supervisor. They can't tell if the dates haven't been released or are booked only that the 3rd and 4th are not available. I was offered the 1st/2nd and 5th. This isn't helpful since I need the 3rd and have resorted to calling nonstop so I don't miss it

Good luck!! :thumbsup2

I'm still trying for July 4th! I don't think they have opened up yet! Keep trying and I'll let you know if I get anywhere on my end! I'm sure others will post if they are able to get July 3 or 4. There seems to be a few of us and no one has been able to book it yet so that gives me hope that it hasn't opened yet! Just a pain not know when it will open though!

The fact that nobody has actually posted a confirmed reservation for July 3rd or 4th would lead me to believe it isn't open yet. I also notice that the time defaults to 8:00 p.m without other options. All other dates that have opened for the summer season default to at least 9:00, which is the usual time for July. I have always been able to book the dessert party for July 3rd because of the good folks on this thread - somebody is always paying attention and lets the rest of us know. Let's keep each other posted! :thumbsup2

I think that's a VERY good point. If the 3rd and 4th were available SOMEONE on here would've been able to book it and they would've reported back to us.

At 2:59 p.m. (Central), I was able to book July 3rd for 4 people. I did it online. The time is 8:00, which is weird (it's always been 9:00 in the past), but it's done!! I didn't check the 4th, but I assume it's open, too. Good luck!!!!:thumbsup2

At 2:59 p.m. (Central), I was able to book July 3rd for 4 people. I did it online. The time is 8:00, which is weird (it's always been 9:00 in the past), but it's done!! I didn't check the 4th, but I assume it's open, too. Good luck!!!!:thumbsup2

I just booked July 3rd for 2 people and got 8:15pm time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter