Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread #3-book @ 180 Days Now!

I just scored a BOG Res. So I want to cancel a Wishes Dessert party- the one I am going to cancel is Dec 9th for 8:15 for a party of 3. I was wondering if anyone was interested so I can cancel and they can snag it?

Also thinking of canceling the Dec 12th one- but haven't totally decided on it yet- I have one for Dec 14 which I will keep for sure.

Just tried to book for my trip 1/23 - 1/29 and there was no availability for any night! I will have to try online every day to try and snag a cancellation.

I'm desperately trying to find something for Dec. 24th or 26th. ((Party of 5)) My child was sick when dates opened up, and wasn't able to get one. I check everyday I'm able to with no luck!! If anyone sees those dates open up, please let me know. TIA

I am irate. So, everytime I try to book the Dessert Party I get "sorry we cannot process your request at this time" from the website. So I pick up the phone and call in and they tell me that they can't see if my date is available and suggest other places to see wishes from. And then she says that she can see other dates in the future so my date of 12/3 must be booked. Really? You can't tell me if the party is all booked or not?
Looks like we got screwed out of it since they opened up December in the middle of October instead of the 30 day rule they have done in the past.
I am SOOO upset.

I am irate. So, everytime I try to book the Dessert Party I get "sorry we cannot process your request at this time" from the website. So I pick up the phone and call in and they tell me that they can't see if my date is available and suggest other places to see wishes from. And then she says that she can see other dates in the future so my date of 12/3 must be booked. Really? You can't tell me if the party is all booked or not?
Looks like we got screwed out of it since they opened up December in the middle of October instead of the 30 day rule they have done in the past.
I am SOOO upset.

There was never a 30 day rule to when they opened.. it was usually more like 60 days but nothing exact. When they opened up December this year, they started the 180 day thing they do with every other reservation. Sorry you didn't get it but now you know for the future. Have a great trip!

I am irate. So, everytime I try to book the Dessert Party I get "sorry we cannot process your request at this time" from the website. So I pick up the phone and call in and they tell me that they can't see if my date is available and suggest other places to see wishes from. And then she says that she can see other dates in the future so my date of 12/3 must be booked. Really? You can't tell me if the party is all booked or not? Looks like we got screwed out of it since they opened up December in the middle of October instead of the 30 day rule they have done in the past. I am SOOO upset.

Although it was never a 30 day rule, I feel for you. I have a 12/3 for 3 that I am considering canceling so we can take more advantage of the MVMCP events.

I won't we deciding for a bit, but it's likely I will. PM me in case. Keep looking, but I'll contact you if we do cancel.

The CM on the phone said she couldn't see if it was booked or not, just that she figured it was full since she couldn't book us for that day either.

So, if she can't see if it is booked or not...then it was a waste of a phone call. I have been trying the site for days, and thought maybe the days weren't open until I saw the posts here on disboards. So, I tried through many eternal holds to get a CM on the phone who couldn't access the day either? and "I guess it is booked" I don't think was a good response. Is it full or not??

The CM on the phone said she couldn't see if it was booked or not, just that she figured it was full since she couldn't book us for that day either.

So, if she can't see if it is booked or not...then it was a waste of a phone call. I have been trying the site for days, and thought maybe the days weren't open until I saw the posts here on disboards. So, I tried through many eternal holds to get a CM on the phone who couldn't access the day either? and "I guess it is booked" I don't think was a good response. Is it full or not??

I'm sure it's full. It's been open for over a month now.

I get the same message no matter what day I try. Even 3 months out. And have tried multiple computers.
Ultimately they need to fix their systems... too many problems this trip.
I missed the old site where I could book and do everything without having to pick up the phone. Everything this year has had to be a phone call except for customizing MB. Booking Res, on line check in, room requests, MVMCP tickets and the dessert party all required a phone call.

Yesterday Disney called me and left a message that said they wanted to speak to me about my Dec 7th Dessert Party reservaton. I was unable to answer my phone and I haven't been able to get in touch with the number they told me to call back at. I was just wondering if there is anyone else that is going on Dec 7th and received this message?

Just booked party of 4 for Feb 24 ... Had planned to do the pirates league & then the pirates & pals cruise but went to book & DS2 won't be old enough... DS 6 was really excited about it and I think the only thing he likes more than pirates us chocolate so figured this would be a fun alternative... We can do the pirates gig when we go in Sept...
I'm seeing a lot of posts about seating - is there "bad" seating or should I call WDW & make a request for a "front" table? Thx & hope u all have a magical trip! Only 8 days out from my double digit dance!

Sent from my iPhone using DisBoards

Also, anyone know if we will be able to see MSEP from the party?

Sent from my iPhone using DisBoards

So I booked a Wishes ressie at 7:00pm (that was my only option) but i also have a CRT that same day at 5:20pm. Will i make it to Wishes in time? How long is a CRT dinner?! Keep in mind its only my husband and i wanting to eat inside the castle, not really interested in pics with princesses. Thoughts? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter