Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread #3-book @ 180 Days Now!

As of 7:30 am EST this morning, there were still spots for both times at the 12/30 dessert party. $46 for adults and $23 for kids for the 10:30 p.m. show. Good luck! :goodvibes

Thanks for posting! I called as soon as I saw this and was able to get reservations for both fireworks on 12/31. So happy!

Yes, thank you so much crystal :flower3: if I hadn't seen your post I think I would have missed booking 30th dec altogether & it was the one reservation I have been waiting for.

I really think the dessert party is the only thing that is going to keep my boys up long enough to see the NYE preview fireworks - so I'm truly grateful:thumbsup2

I have to thank everyone on the board for all the great help. On my 4th call to try and get 12/30 Desert party we have a go. Agent was about to give up and I used every bit of honey to ask her to please try again. Bingo, 10:30pm showed up. She was as surprise as I was.

Again :worship:

I was able to book dec. 31 for wishes at 730 for a party of 5. The cm also said that there were times available for the 1030 show as well.

Ok I was so excited to get reservations for New Year's Eve at 10:30 that i didn't pay attention to fireworks info. so what time are the fireworks? I know the cm said but I was too busy doing happy dance:-) thanks!

We were able to book at 10:50 tonight for the 31st - so if you were shut out earlier, it might be worth another call. My friend called and said that at first the CM said there was nothing, then said she found one.

We currently have a reservation for dec 11 they I booked when the party opened. My parents are making me doubt this decision, saying we will be "tired" by then and the kids will have had enough disney. They think we should make it an early night that night ( or last night- kids age 18 mos,3,5,8). I will say my parents have never been to disney with young kids, and didn't bring me for my first trip until I was 10 as they felt it was a waste of money.
We are going to the Christmas party dec 8, and there is still space at the dessert party that night.

Should I switch? What time are the fireworks on MVMCP nights vs normal wishes? I would miss the early parade if we are at the dessert party before holiday wishes, right??

We currently have a reservation for dec 11 they I booked when the party opened. My parents are making me doubt this decision, saying we will be "tired" by then and the kids will have had enough disney. They think we should make it an early night that night ( or last night- kids age 18 mos,3,5,8). I will say my parents have never been to disney with young kids, and didn't bring me for my first trip until I was 10 as they felt it was a waste of money.
We are going to the Christmas party dec 8, and there is still space at the dessert party that night.

Should I switch? What time are the fireworks on MVMCP nights vs normal wishes? I would miss the early parade if we are at the dessert party before holiday wishes, right??

I would go on the MVMCP night, that is what we did last year. There are 2 parades one is during the time of the dessert part but the second one is after and you will have plenty of time to find a good spot at least a half hour, we did just that.

The fireworks were @ 9:30 and the parades @ 8 & 10 if I recall
Holiday wishes is a 360 degree display and different from regular wishes, great view from The dessert party

I was wondering if anyone knows for sure if the Photopass photographer is no longer there?

We were there last Dec and I will be honest and say I don't remember as we don't usually do photopass. This year we are to try something new. I was reading along with the threads and noticed someone mentioned that the photographer is no longer there.

Can anyone confirm? Or last time you were there, so was the photographer?

Kelly

I was at the dessert party last night. No photopass photographer.

I was also a little disappointed that theistic for the fireworks was really hard to hear. I'm not sure if its just the acoustics of the terrace, or if there was a problem last night, but the music was definitely lacking.

Fireworks were fabulous as always!

I was at the dessert party last night. No photopass photographer.

I was also a little disappointed that theistic for the fireworks was really hard to hear. I'm not sure if its just the acoustics of the terrace, or if there was a problem last night, but the music was definitely lacking.

Fireworks were fabulous as always!

But how were the desserts?:):):)

We have two reservations for dessert party. One is wed dec 11 for wishes and one is for dec 12 for holiday wishes at the Christmas party. I am trying to decide which one to do. Has anyone done both? Which do you recommend?

meganhernandez76 said:
We have two reservations for dessert party. One is wed dec 11 for wishes and one is for dec 12 for holiday wishes at the Christmas party. I am trying to decide which one to do. Has anyone done both? Which do you recommend?

I have not done both. The only thing I've heard is that Holiday Wishes are 360 and might have trouble seeing all if the "extras" if on the Terrace. Anyone know for sure?

There are currently reservations available for 12/10 and 12/12, which are both MVMCP nights. Hope that helps someone who might be looking for one!

Me too, hahahaha! The good news is, normally we'd have to wait for May-ish to book. The new method sounds like we'll be able to in January! :)

I can't wait we actually leave June 28-July 5 so I believe my 180 is on Dec 30?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter