Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread #3-book @ 180 Days Now!

Okay I have found this at a few different sites (but not spoken to Disney directly) what I read was you will need your ID and the name on the reservation must match the person who is there. It also said 3rd party credit cards are not allowed. I also booked online and did not get any notice of any of this. Plus I must say opening at 180 kinda stinks the great thing about this reservation was the anticipation of when it was going to open and then finally getting the reservation! I have been watching this thread since July opened (so May) and every month I got so excited to see people getting what they were waiting for. The good side is that people can better plan for this and make sure they are able to get it (which is more beneficial than the excitement) Here is the site that had the updated info for the dessert party:

http://**************.net/2013/10/0...y-now-booking-180-days-out-and-other-changes/

I agree with you about opening now at the 180 mark stinks. I have had so much fun being on this thread waiting and watching. The fun and thrill is gone now. Even though I was a nervous wreck waiting for my month to open up, it was fun checking everyday. My month opened up at the end of August and I am still on here because it is fun. But not for long.:(:(

mmouse50 said:
Where does it say that you have to show the credit card that you pre-paid the reservation with?

I am looking at my reservation and nowhere on it does it state that I have to bring the credit card that I prepaid the party reservation to the park and show the CM at the entrance of the event.

My tickets for the Christmas Party state on the reservation that I have to bring the credit card - but the tickets are at will call.

I paid with my Disney giftcard and the CM did not mention my needing to bring it.

I'm sad to say I didn't my dates for our trip. I don't know what happened I stopped getting my email for this thread. :( I think it happened after my update on my phone. :confused:

well gotta say this was my first thread to subscribe to, and quite honestly it failed. never got any notice yesterday. by the time i checked in the evening all the 2 tops were gone for the dates we needed. there is 3 seats available but new rules this year are the person who booked must match the credit card used and BOTH must be present at time of checking in at event. our problem was this was going to be a present, we were not even going. so even if there was 2 tops left, still wouldnt work for us. we called and explained but the cm's said it was new rules and out of there hands.:confused3 congrats on everyone who got what they wanted.

This was my 1st thread as well. And I never got any notice as well & missed on on our dates. When I called, my party size (5 people) was to big for my dates. :sad:

This was my 1st thread as well. And I never got any notice as well & missed on on our dates. When I called, my party size (5 people) was to big for my dates. :sad:

Did you realize that you would only get one email notification from the thread until you went back & viewed the thread? Wondering if maybe that was the problem. :eek:

Did you realize that you would only get one email notification from the thread until you went back & viewed the thread? Wondering if maybe that was the problem. :eek:

I was getting emails fine, and they just stopped. I think it was my update on my phone. :crazy2:
But I'm still very sad I missed out. I was checking the thread everyday until my son got sick this week, just got back on today. :sad:

I was getting emails fine, and they just stopped. I think it was my update on my phone. :crazy2:
But I'm still very sad I missed out. I was checking the thread everyday until my son got sick this week, just got back on today. :sad:

Mine suddenly stopped too, about 3-4 days ago. Not sure why. Glad I decided to just look in today. I got our January ressie, but I'm not sure how great the table will be. Oh well! At least we're going.

did you try 6 people? Some people are saying they couldn't book for 3 people but were able to book for 4 and then call and cancel one. Maybe that will work for you. What day were you looking for?

Mine suddenly stopped too, about 3-4 days ago. Not sure why. Glad I decided to just look in today. I got our January ressie, but I'm not sure how great the table will be. Oh well! At least we're going.

That's about the same time mine stopped too, I just thought it was my phone, because it was around the same time I updated it. So glad u were able to get your ressie. Maybe by some miracle I'll get lucky and someone cancels.

did you try 6 people? Some people are saying they couldn't book for 3 people but were able to book for 4 and then call and cancel one. Maybe that will work for you. What day were you looking for?

Online I couldn't even change the # of people to try anything diff. When I called more then once they acted liked they didn't want to help me look for more then one size table. Everyone I talked to told me there was no tables no matter what size for those days, without really checking. :sad:
I wanted Dec. 24th or Dec. 26th.

Online I couldn't even change the # of people to try anything diff. When I called more then once they acted liked they didn't want to help me look for more then one size table. Everyone I talked to told me there was no tables no matter what size for those days, without really checking. :sad: I wanted Dec. 24th or Dec. 26th.

I could be wrong but didn't I read that those were the days that hadn't opened yet? I swear I read a comment that someone asked if anyone new when Christmas and Christmas Eve was going to open. I'm sure I read it after the opening of dec-mar??

I could be wrong but didn't I read that those were the days that hadn't opened yet? I swear I read a comment that someone asked if anyone new when Christmas and Christmas Eve was going to open. I'm sure I read it after the opening of dec-mar??

I think that just applies to 12/30 & 12/31 - I'm sure I read of someone having a reservation for Christmas Day already :thumbsup2

I'm eagerly awaiting a 12/30 reservation but the CM I spoke to a couple of days ago told me that whilst they believed they were about to announce special dinner/dessert parties for those dates, that they hadn't been told when they would be available.:sad:;)

also waiting for those date. I know they are more$$ then the other dates but would love 12/30 11:50pm fireworks

I think that just applies to 12/30 & 12/31 - I'm sure I read of someone having a reservation for Christmas Day already :thumbsup2

I'm eagerly awaiting a 12/30 reservation but the CM I spoke to a couple of days ago told me that whilst they believed they were about to announce special dinner/dessert parties for those dates, that they hadn't been told when they would be available.:sad:;)

Christmas Day has already opened and sold out. It's only the 30th and 31st that haven't been released as yet.

Thanks everyone...... Yeah they didn't tell me it wasn't open yet for Christmas Eve 24th, they just said none available. :sad:

Christmas Eve is completely booked. I booked at 6:45 pacific on the day it opened and I was the 24th ressie booked. There is still availability in that week. HTH...

Christmas Eve is completely booked. I booked at 6:45 pacific on the day it opened and I was the 24th ressie booked. There is still availability in that week. HTH...

My son was sick this week, plus I stopped getting email a few days ago. He just went back to school yesterday, so I missed out. :sad: I called yesterday morning and got the bad news that they opened up on Monday.

There is still availability in that week. HTH...

Thank u, I tried both day we will be at MK,and it was sold out.

Hi, how do you know how many reservations were booked and what number you are? I booked within a couple of minutes of it being released ( I think). Does this mean you get a better seat or something?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter