Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread #3-book @ 180 Days Now!

I also have to be gone in the AM and in the PM and my phone is horribly old so I cannot check!!:scared:

Mine is new but I still have a VERY hard time ... I can go as far as the page where I choose the location and date, but it won't let me change from party of 2 to 3. It was enough that I could see IF it was on sale while at the gym tonight, but if I saw it, I would have had to call the dining line to book. I even took my credit card to the elliptical with me :)

Mine is new but I still have a VERY hard time ... I can go as far as the page where I choose the location and date, but it won't let me change from party of 2 to 3. It was enough that I could see IF it was on sale while at the gym tonight, but if I saw it, I would have had to call the dining line to book. I even took my credit card to the elliptical with me :)

Yeah I might try to convince my husband to let me take his phone just in case. I doubt it will happen because it is his work phone. But your credit card with you on the elliptical that is awesome!

Everyone at work knows I hate to be stuck in front of a computer...so, they are all whispering and staring, thinking I have for sure lost my mind:eek: since I am suddenly in front of a computer every 30 min.:rotfl2: Come on December before they lock me up and throw away the key!!!:lmao:

Anxiously awaiting. If I plan it for the same night as the Christmas party do you think it would take away from the party time? Or would it be best to do it on a separate day?

Anxiously awaiting. If I plan it for the same night as the Christmas party do you think it would take away from the party time? Or would it be best to do it on a separate day?

Great question! I was wondering the same thing!

We have done both on the same night and didn't think it took anything away from the party as far as we were concerned. We were planning to do 2 of each so we are going to combine them on one night and then do a separate desert party and separate MVMCP on two other nights.

Depends on what you are hoping to get out of the Christmas Party! We have done the Dessert Party and do not feel like it takes away but adds to the night. But, it is about 2 to 2 1/2 hours of your time. If you are interested in doing everything you can at the party, including the character spots, you probably will find it isn't worthwhile for the night of the Party.

We like being away from the crowd for the fireworks. We don't do a lot of character meet and greets and for the most part, arrive at 5 pm and do everything we want to ride before 8:30. We love the party for the Christmas atmosphere!

Either way, you will enjoy your evening!

Kelly

C'mon December! My daughter has a dentist appointment today and the office has a strict no cell phones policy. How much you want to bet it opens up then??

I'm really torn on this one as well. 2-2.5 hours sounds like a lot of party time. But we almost always skip the fireworks because we hate standing in the crowds. It sounds so nice to just enjoy the fireworks at the party and then head out to see the second parade.

We are planning it for our Christmas party night. The last time we did the party, it was sold out and super crowded. Most of the fireworks viewing area was a zoo and we had to watch from behind the castle! We are planning to enjoy the party til 8:45ish, do dessert party, and watch the second parade.

We are planning it for our Christmas party night. The last time we did the party, it was sold out and super crowded. Most of the fireworks viewing area was a zoo and we had to watch from behind the castle! We are planning to enjoy the party til 8:45ish, do dessert party, and watch the second parade.

That makes me feel better about my decision to do the party on a MVMCP night. Is there enough time to leave the party and find a decent spot for the parade in your opinion?

I'm not seeing that. Might have changed back, but I am still seeing the same calendar with the party dates greyed out.
I'm seeing only Monday, Wednesday, Saturdays as well as the 22nd-29th as the dates that will be available for the dessert party in Dec. Is this correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter