Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread #3-book @ 180 Days Now!

How many front row tables are there

I'm not really sure. When I went in May I made my reservation as soon as they opened the date and I got a table right along the rail and the CMs at the podium made a big deal about it when we checked in and said it was the "best table". Really doesn't matter as most people stand up at the railing during the fireworks anyway.

LOL. So I saw this post, ran to the phone to call and was told it wasn't open and was only booking till 9/30. :confused3 So I went online and managed to book a party of 10 for 10/26. Then I had to call back because I realized I had two children under 2 as adults. Called back and had a very nice woman help me with fixing that, adding celebrations, and adding wheelchair access.

:cool1:

LOL. So I saw this post, ran to the phone to call and was told it wasn't open and was only booking till 9/30. :confused3 So I went online and managed to book a party of 10 for 10/26. Then I had to call back because I realized I had two children under 2 as adults. Called back and had a very nice woman help me with fixing that, adding celebrations, and adding wheelchair access.

:cool1:

Adding celebrations? I will have to look into that. We are celebrating DH's big 60 bday and our 29th wedding anniversary this trip.

Thanks gang, just called and got the 9th at 8.05.

I'd taken my eye of the ball and assumed it would be next Monday now, but there can't be that many of us that have twigged its open yet surely?!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Trying to pick up my ressie on MDE - I'm in the UK and wasn't asked for a phone number when I booked, how do I retrieve the ressie?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I just booked 4 for 10/19 and 10/23. I called once between booking the first and nothing was showing up in October - so if your person tells you this just hang up and call back!

Had to call as i could not book online but managed to get Oct 28th. It will be our 1st party - very excited.

Yay, just booked 10/26! DH said not to do it, but I did it anyway, just in case we change our minds when FD (hopefully) is released in 2 days (rees up some extra $$)!!! :yay:

How do you tell if you got front row, or is it basically 1st come 1st serve?

Got 2 for Oct 2nd a little while ago. Luckily I checked my subscribed to link, never received e-mail notification until after I booked!

All set for Oct 2.Last detail...Ha! Now, can I relax and wait for Sep 30? Probably not.

Thrilled to get a spot for one. Didn't think it would be possible. Oct 23. If you see an old lady with white hair loving every minut

Wow October was so quick! I hadn't planned on seriously stalking till August. I'm so glad I checked this thread before I left the house. Thanks for the help guys! Got my October 21st reservations! This will be my niece and nephews first Disney trip and everyone's first dessert party. I can't wait!

Yes!!! Got my Oct 12 for 2!!!

I was freaking out because I figured it had been too long..,I checked earlier today at work and nothing. Thank goodness for this thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter