Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread #3-book @ 180 Days Now!

That's what I thought. I have 3 families for a party of 10. Should I book for all at once or let each family do their own? It's about $40p/p, right?

Morning,

I need to book 2 tables at the same party (group of family members). Would it better to call so I can book them at the same time and have tables close to each other? Or should I book one at a time online then call and have them linked?
first time booking the dessert party. Very excited and don't want to mess up.

Thanks for your help!

If they want to sit together, I would call and book them as one group.

That's what I thought. I have 3 families for a party of 10. Should I book for all at once or let each family do their own? It's about $40p/p, right?

It's cheaper than 40 per person. More like 30, and 15 for the kiddos 3-9. I will be there with my wife and DD4 and DS2(free) so I'm budgeting $75ish.

I am so nervous I will miss out on December so I'm following the news! Thanks!

I'm waiting for December too. Does anyone who has done this in December know if its available every night including Christmas Day or is it just select nights?

I'm waiting for December too. Does anyone who has done this in December know if its available every night including Christmas Day or is it just select nights?

Typically they will not hold it on the nights of Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, since those are special (event-only) fireworks displays. If you look on the reservation page, even though it's not bookable yet, you can see the nights when it's currently scheduled.

But, I've never been there at Christmastime, not sure if they do more for Christmas week.

Typically they will not hold it on the nights of Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, since those are special (event-only) fireworks displays. If you look on the reservation page, even though it's not bookable yet, you can see the nights when it's currently scheduled.

But, I've never been there at Christmastime, not sure if they do more for Christmas week.

I thought while it hasn't been held on Halloween Party dates that it is held on Christmas party dates. I could swear I've read reports of people doing it on Christmas party dates. Of course, you have to have MVMCP tickets, so to waste that time at the dessert party makes no sense to me personally.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I'm determined to get a place for October 2013. i have been trying every year since 2006 but keep missing out. I'm off work for a few weeks so should hit the open date at some point.
unfortunately i was miss informed by Disney staff about open date for September
so now i only have two days left to hit :surfweb:

I thought while it hasn't been held on Halloween Party dates that it is held on Christmas party dates. I could swear I've read reports of people doing it on Christmas party dates. Of course, you have to have MVMCP tickets, so to waste that time at the dessert party makes no sense to me personally.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Well, Disney certainly changes things a lot, so that is possible. Just basing my response on a friend's past experience and the fact that the only dates selectable on the reservation page are non-party nights. :)

Can you imagine if this and free dining open up on the first?! I hope they are extra staffed with CM's!!!!

The Dessert Party is held in nights of MVMCP. I went last year during the Christmas Party :santa:

It affords a nice break in the evening plus perfect view for the 360 Holiday Wishes. You will be at the Dessert Party during the first parade but done in plenty of time to get a good spot for the second parade plus a lot of people leave after Wishes, so the later parade is less crowded :)

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FloridaDreamin!!!!!!!!! I just got our reservation for 4 on October 9th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is our very first ever Disney trip, so I'm SO EXCITED we get to do this! Couldn't have done it w/o you!!!! :love::yay::worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter