Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread #3-book @ 180 Days Now!

But keep in mind they only allow like 150 or 160 people for the party so doesn't take long to fill it up.

I thought it was that many but if you click on Additional Information under the calander I see this line

•Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party can accommodate up to 50 Guests.

Is that total or are they saying if your booking a party it's a max of 50?

I thought it was that many but if you click on Additional Information under the calander I see this line

•Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party can accommodate up to 50 Guests.

Is that total or are they saying if your booking a party it's a max of 50?

Must be just a party - there were WAY more than 50 people there when we went, I couldn't believe it! The line went on to get in forever! :scared1:

Must be just a party - there were WAY more than 50 people there when we went, I couldn't believe it! The line went on to get in forever! :scared1:

Anyone know the best time to turn up to experience minimal queuing?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Question.

If you look at the website, it says 50 - 75 people max?!?!?!?

I hear people on here saying 100 -- 150 ??

I have had friend s go that said it was limited to 75.

I guess I am asking, What is the number?!?!?

Thanks as always!!

Question.

Thanks as always!!

I think I will call Disney when I get a chance and ask the CM if they know the max allowed. I am wondering if it used to be more and then something happened, like a building inspector only zoning it for so much weight or a fire inspector only zoning it for so many people.

Question.

Thanks as always!!

It is my understanding the Party consists of aproximately 40 tables each capable of seating 4 for an estimated total party max of 160 guests

The largest party you can book is 50 guests per booking online as far as I know.

Hi all,

I've rang and found the 26th at 8:05, I know by the time I ring back it will prob be gone!

The question I have is do I go with the sat 26th when park closes at 9 or the mon 28th with the EMH till 11 and not have such a stampede to get out!

Do they let you sit for a bit when the fireworks have ended? What time do they take the desserts away?

Don't know if I should do it or not, there's me,DH,DD10,DD2. I feel it would be more relaxed especially with DD2 and if she is afraid I can always go back I side?

We are on the DDP so get dessert everyday! What do you think?

Thanks

Nic

Hi all,

I've rang and found the 26th at 8:05, I know by the time I ring back it will prob be gone!

The question I have is do I go with the sat 26th when park closes at 9 or the mon 28th with the EMH till 11 and not have such a stampede to get out!

Do they let you sit for a bit when the fireworks have ended? What time do they take the desserts away?

Don't know if I should do it or not, there's me,DH,DD10,DD2. I feel it would be more relaxed especially with DD2 and if she is afraid I can always go back I side?

We are on the DDP so get dessert everyday! What do you think?

Thanks

Nic

So I called back to book as I had talked myself into it and both dates have gone! So sad now.

So I called back to book as I had talked myself into it and both dates have gone! So sad now.

That stinks. To answer your question though I know the park is actually open for an hour after the posted close time. I doubt there is much actually open, but from what I've heard the desert's keep coming until the party ends so I would try to grab an extra plate near the end and just sit and relax while the mob exits, then take your time to leave. The buses have to run until security has made sure everyone has left the park and gives the ok to close up and shut the buses down so you should have no problem getting back to your resort either. I hope you are able to find an opening for your dates. You should try and see if you add a person to your party (a phantom 2 year old) if it shows anything, then just remove the phantom from your reservation. They seem to have different ressie pools based on the amount of people in your party (for example I tried Chef Mickey's for 3 and nothing, but for 6 there was a table). And if not jsut keep trying. Something may open up.

Nicnic said:

Did you try for party sizes larger that your actual size? The first time I went there was nothing for small parties but lots of availability for larger groups, go figure. I wound up booking for a party of 4 or 5 then calling back immediately after to cancel the extra spots.

I've heard some people say the CMs cleared away the desserts too quickly, but that wasn't my experience at all. For the hour before the fireworks there was two sides to the buffet with the same desserts on both sides and it was replenished frequently, then during the fireworks they consolidated both sides and stopped refilling things. After Wishes I was sitting at the tables finishing what was on my plate and watching the crowds leave, and a CM went around offering everyone a last chance at desserts.

I'm hoping make ress in November but I wanted to take a look to where you would book and everytime in try to put it in it brings me to a list of resteraunts in the mk. Did they change there site?

We booked party of 5 for the Oct. 23rd the other day as well. Never did this one before so looking forward to this:)

I'm hoping make ress in November but I wanted to take a look to where you would book and everytime in try to put it in it brings me to a list of resteraunts in the mk. Did they change there site?

Go to the "Make Reservations" section under the "Things To Do" tab and scroll down to Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party

Heres The Link To It

right now its not showing any dates as being selectable. They are probably updating or it's glitching (no that nevers happens with Disney's Site, :LMAO:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter