• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread # 2 - September 2013 OPEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how the tables are assigned? Is it closest to the viewing is first reservations or some other method?

My understanding is first reservations get closer to rail seating..

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & CR Sept 8-15, 2013

Yes-when I booked in December for February - We were literally 7 ft from the front of the Terrace and even with people standing at the rail, we were able to see from our table (2 people DD and myself)

So hoping to get the same table for DH and myself in SEPTEMBER

I will be stuck at work without internet access all day tomorrow, so you can bet it will open sometime tomorrow. This is just how my luck runs. :rolleyes:

MagicAddict2178 said:
I will be stuck at work without internet access all day tomorrow, so you can bet it will open sometime tomorrow. This is just how my luck runs. :rolleyes:

Me too,i'm having a minor surgery tomorrow. It will probably open up then lol

The wait is agonizing!!! Sorry about all of you with plans tomorrow. It would be beneficial to me, since I'm off but today would make me happier. I just want to get it booked so life can resume. Lol

Waiting, again :rolleyes2

Really was hoping for today. This trip is a surprise for the kiddos and guess who will be with me all day tomorrow?? So I can't obsessively f5 all day or they might catch on! And then I will have to call because I cannot for the life of me log on to the new website and get the reservations to come up. It gives me the spinning circle before I even attempt to enter the place and date! Those little ears hear everything when I'm not wanting them too!

I have to work in the office tomorrow also so I won't be able to call or do it online until I get home if they do open it up. Was sure hoping for it to happen yesterday or today. :rolleyes2

I think a lot of you are putting way too much pressure on yourself. I missed the opening dates of August by 4 days. I was still able to book but I used my second date instead of my first choice. We are there for 6 nights and yes my first choice was not available but every single other night was open.

I have been in September and in October and booked one or two days after the first date and still made it work.

I even booked one month prior for a table of 10 and still got it. I totally understand the excitement but for those reading this thread and are new to the party, try not to get too upset for not being able to be at the computer 24/7. Have a 2nd. and or possibly 3rd. date to go and even if you are in towards the back you will still be able to get up and see everything.

To everyone going, have a great trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter