• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread # 2 - September 2013 OPEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can be sure that the CM was wrong! If it would have opened last week you would have read it here on the thread and nobody of us stalkers has read it and so it was not open yet!!

I really wish they would train the CMs better. It's frustrating beyond belief how many are misinformed and that when the dates ARE available you sometimes have to call back and speak to someone else. Pretty sad that people here who aren't on Disneys payroll are better informed.

I really wish they would train the CMs better. It's frustrating beyond belief how many are misinformed and that when the dates ARE available you sometimes have to call back and speak to someone else. Pretty sad that people here who aren't on Disneys payroll are better informed.

You read my mind this morning!!!

I don't think it's a matter of the CMs being trained better! Remember, they are not obsessing like we are! They are making hundreds of ressies everyday to hundreds of restaurants for hundreds of families. I don't think they could possibly keep up with everything that may or may not open that day. When we call and they plug in the date we want and the computer says "No tables are available" they assume it's sold out! I'm just thankful for this crazy Disboard! That's why we will get a ressie front and center and the rest of the world will wonder...."now, how do you get to sit in there and eat dessert during the Fireworks show?" Like my family did until this year! LOL :cool1:

I'm guessing 2:00...but that hasn't stopped me from checking every 15 minutes so far today! Lol!

It's a 11:00 and nothing! I'm now hoping for 1:00. I am getting nothing done today! My kids would like to go to the pool....but I've told them we can go NO WHERE until we have this booked! Come on Disney!! :coffee:

It's a 11:00 and nothing! I'm now hoping for 1:00. I am getting nothing done today! My kids would like to go to the pool....but I've told them we can go NO WHERE until we have this booked! Come on Disney!! :coffee:

I am the same way. I need to get stuff done but I have now become obsessed with this. Hope it's worth it. We have never been.

I hope once we do get our ADR the weather will be perfect since we really want to see Tinker Bell (I'm not telling my girls about that).

F5 (refresh) button is my weapon of choice today-been stalking this site seems like forever now!!! My husband has never been to WDW and I have been several times with our daughters-but he agreed to go for our 25th wedding anniversary and I want to make ADR for this because I would like for him to experience Wishes without the crowds. We have ADRs for Rose and Crown (hoping to get an outside table) to view Illuminations and Mama Melrose for Fantasmic Dining Packages- so this is my last ADR ! (Other ADRs include Tusker House, The Garden Grill, Teppan Edo, and Spirit of Aloha-

What time has it opened the past few months?

From first post in this thread...

January 2013 - Friday November 23 2012 3:00pm
February 2013 - Thursday January 03 2013 11:00am
March 2013 - Wednesday February 06 2013 11:00am
April 2013 - Friday March 01, 2013 10:00-10:30am
May 2013 - Monday April 01, 2013 12:30pm
June 2013 - Friday April 12, 2013 12:00pm
July 2013 - Friday May 03, 2013 10:00am (1-11)
July 2013 - Tuesday May 7,2013 1:30- 2:00pm (11-31)
August 2013 - Monday June 03,2013 2:00pm entire month 8/1-8/31

MickeyMinnieMom said:
From first post in this thread...

January 2013 - Friday November 23 2012 3:00pm
February 2013 - Thursday January 03 2013 11:00am
March 2013 - Wednesday February 06 2013 11:00am
April 2013 - Friday March 01, 2013 10:00-10:30am
May 2013 - Monday April 01, 2013 12:30pm
June 2013 - Friday April 12, 2013 12:00pm
July 2013 - Friday May 03, 2013 10:00am (1-11)
July 2013 - Tuesday May 7,2013 1:30- 2:00pm (11-31)
August 2013 - Monday June 03,2013 2:00pm entire month 8/1-8/31

We could be doing this all day!!

I don't think it's a matter of the CMs being trained better! Remember, they are not obsessing like we are! They are making hundreds of ressies everyday to hundreds of restaurants for hundreds of families. I don't think they could possibly keep up with everything that may or may not open that day. When we call and they plug in the date we want and the computer says "No tables are available" they assume it's sold out! I'm just thankful for this crazy Disboard! That's why we will get a ressie front and center and the rest of the world will wonder...."now, how do you get to sit in there and eat dessert during the Fireworks show?" Like my family did until this year! LOL :cool1:

It really is though. They should know the basics at least: it doesn't open until 60-90 days and a communication should be sent out to all of them immediately once it opens. My DBF has spent many years in Customer Service management and while we both give Disney a lot of credit for their above and beyond fantastic customer service, this is something that he would call "service failure" (I've learned this is a very bad phrase!!).

Sending everyone waiting for September (and beyond) some pixiedust: and patience....I remember being in your shoes last month, and believe me, on the day August reservations opened, you could see the anxiety pouring out of me as I incessantly checked the computer- my DH was home, and while he never SAID I looked like a crazy woman, believe me, I felt like one! So know that you are not alone, and hoping it opens today, so you can get your life back....at least that's how it felt for me :rotfl2:

Sending everyone waiting for September (and beyond) some pixiedust: and patience....I remember being in your shoes last month, and believe me, on the day August reservations opened, you could see the anxiety pouring out of me as I incessantly checked the computer- my DH was home, and while he never SAID I looked like a crazy woman, believe me, I felt like one! So know that you are not alone, and hoping it opens today, so you can get your life back....at least that's how it felt for me :rotfl2:

GET MY LIFE BACK!! THAT'S MY GOAL AFTER TODAY! :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter