Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread # 2 - September 2013 OPEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg. SO annoyed. I called as soon as I saw on here. The cm told me it wasn't open. Even after people on here got a reservation! Some of the CMs really don't know what they are doing. Luckily, dd had just gotten home from school so I was able to have her do it online. I can't go on there at work and wouldnt work on my phone...We did get a reservation for 8/4 but my question is, for others who got the same date was there only one choice for times? DD said there was only 9:20 listed....

August 18th...Dessert Party booked for our first ever EMH night! pixiedust:

I chose the 9:20 slot thinking that we could watch MSEP first and then head to the dessert part- hope this was good thinking!!!

Have you all booked online I have just phoned and have been told that August is not open yet:sad: she looked and said that there is no dates up yet

Oh, thanks! I was wondering about the time as well. The night we're going, the fireworks are at 9:00, so we got an 8:00 reservation. I wasn't sure if the time really mattered all that much.

They won't let anyone in before 8pm that night, but you could arrive at 8:20pm and they would still let you in. It's just a matter of how much time you want to have to sit, relax and eat before the castle projection show which is before the fireworks. I like to be done before the castle show but that's personal preference.

Hmm didn't realize they charge you the full amount now. thought it was a credit card guarantee...not sure if we are doing it or not.
$150 for 5 people? hmmm.

Whew! Got it for five on August 25. The CA didn't believe me that it was open but she checked when I said "friends" already booked. LOL

She was flustered though, almost hung up without getting my credit card number, until I stopped her. So I hope it's all secured and set. :confused3

It's been ages since I've posted here but I do lurk often and I wanted to thank you all for helping me keep up my excitement over this booking and not have it turn into frustration at having to wait for it to open up. Gotta love Disney eh?

I was refreshing right along with the rest of you and managed to snag spots for the 5 of us at 9pm on 8/7! I'll be the one with the eyes rolled back into her head due to a severe sugar buzz lol. See ya there!

Hmm didn't realize they charge you the full amount now. thought it was a credit card guarantee...not sure if we are doing it or not.
$150 for 5 people? hmmm.

They will refund it if you cancel 24 hours or more before.

Thank you so much to everyone posting on here! I've just called WDW Dining from the UK and booked for 8 on 8/8. The website comes up with an error when I tried to do it online!

fantayzya said:
It's been ages since I've posted here but I do lurk often and I wanted to thank you all for helping me keep up my excitement over this booking and not have it turn into frustration at having to wait for it to open up. Gotta love Disney eh?

I was refreshing right along with the rest of you and managed to snag spots for the 5 of us at 9pm on 8/7! I'll be the one with the eyes rolled back into her head due to a severe sugar buzz lol. See ya there!

We might see you!!! We dont know if we are doing 8/1, 8/7 or both, but I've got ADRs for both!!!

Thank you so much to everyone posting on here! I've just called WDW Dining from the UK and booked for 8 on 8/8. The website comes up with an error when I tried to do it online!

I just reserved 8/8 for 4!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Wow if the whole month of Aug is already open maybe Sept will be open in a few weeks! Here is hoping! Its the last reservation I need! All Dining ADRS made, tour ressies made, carriage ressie made..

I'm trying to book it online, I enter the card info and special dietary thing, get to the final page and it keeps saying server is busy. Called and was told it wasn't open, called again and was immediately disconnected. The gods are not in favor of me eating too many chocolate covered strawberries. :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter