• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread # 2 - September 2013 OPEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right here with you :thumbsup2

Good MORNING!! So nice to see you today!! :wave2: Hope you had a good weekend!!

kajs22 said:
...thought it would be today

Don't give up hope yet for today!! Today is JUST beginning and Disney is KNOWN for just springing on us out of nowhere at some random time!! I think they like to see if we're REALLY paying attenion!! :lmao: Uh, YEA, we ARE!! We're STALKERS!!!(but in a good way . . . ) :rotfl:

Good MORNING!! So nice to see you today!! :wave2: Hope you had a good weekend!!

Thanks!! We had a HOT but good weekend- hope yours was good as well...now, onto this waiting game- I will be checking on the dessert party incessantly all day today!!!

dwfanatic said:
Thanks!! We had a HOT but good weekend- hope yours was good as well...now, onto this waiting game- I will be checking on the dessert party incessantly all day today!!!

We had tornados Friday night--but they were west of us (in St. Louis) and north of us. We didn't have any damage, thank goodness!! Saturday was rainy, but still nice. Can't believe its Monday all ready.

I am going to have to rely on my friends here on this thread today. I have to go to work and we do not have internet access there. Well, we DO, but we are totally monitored and can get fired for being on "unapproved" sites. I have my smart phone, so I will be checking this thread and then if it opens, I will probably have to call them. I don't want to chance the dicey internet connection on my cell!!! My office is in the basement of our building and we don't have wifi!! :headache:

Does anyone know where I can find this on the Disney app? I am on a college visit today so have no access to a computer. As much as I want them to open August it's ok with me if they wait until tomorrow !!

We had tornados Friday night--but they were west of us (in St. Louis) and north of us. We didn't have any damage, thank goodness!! Saturday was rainy, but still nice. Can't believe its Monday all ready.

I am going to have to rely on my friends here on this thread today. I have to go to work and we do not have internet access there. Well, we DO, but we are totally monitored and can get fired for being on "unapproved" sites. I have my smart phone, so I will be checking this thread and then if it opens, I will probably have to call them. I don't want to chance the dicey internet connection on my cell!!! My office is in the basement of our building and we don't have wifi!! :headache:

Glad to know you are safe- I promise to be diligent in my obsession with checking the Disney website and will report to this thread ASAP- I'll even PM you to make double sure you stay in the loop...:thumbsup2

Glad to know you are safe- I promise to be diligent in my obsession with checking the Disney website and will report to this thread ASAP- I'll even PM you to make double sure you stay in the loop...:thumbsup2

THAT would be AWESOME!!!! THANK YOU so much!!! :goodvibes

I'm going to stalk the ressie site until my kids go to school and then I'm going to call. The wait to book this is driving me nuts!

I'm going to stalk the ressie site until my kids go to school and then I'm going to call. The wait to book this is driving me nuts!

Right there with you- including and ESPECIALLY the driving me nuts part :)

Does anyone know where I can find this on the Disney app? I am on a college visit today so have no access to a computer. As much as I want them to open August it's ok with me if they wait until tomorrow !!

I don't believe this restaurant is on the app. I've tried both through the app and the mobile version. No dice.

I don't believe this restaurant is on the app. I've tried both through the app and the mobile version. No dice.

I actually found it once on the app, but not by going to the regular "make dining reservations" part. Because I looked there, and its not there. I can't remember where I found it though and I've tried to look again and that has been a massive failure. I did go to disneyworld.com on my smart phone and access it there through dining reservations, but it wasn't very reliable on my smart phone. I SURE WISH they could get their stuff together!! I think MDE is EXTREMELY cumbersome and not easy to use. I don't know how such a major corporation can have such HORRIBLE IT stuff

So disappointed! I thought today was the DAY!

Don't give up!!!! We have a full day ahead of us and it could still happen!!! :cheer2::dance3::cheer2:

I wish you were booking for September!!! I need someone like you to help me next month! :sulley:

I wish you were booking for September!!! I need someone like you to help me next month! :sulley:

Don't give up hope- you still have time for a nice, crazy, helpful, obsessed, sweet DISer to aid you in your quest-- I might come back and help, too... I'm really into self-torture :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter