Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread # 2 - September 2013 OPEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think December dates are any harder to get then most other dates. Aside from Christmas Eve and day, you should be fine. I would choose to do dessert party a different night than MVMC because there are special things offered that you might miss out in being at the party.

I don't think December dates are any harder to get then most other dates. Aside from Christmas Eve and day, you should be fine. I would choose to do dessert party a different night than MVMC because there are special things offered that you might miss out in being at the party.

Thanks!

Good morning...just figured I'd report that there is still nothing open for mid-late August yet! However, we are going for 12 days and meeting friends for the second half of our trip. My kids informed me that they would like to do the dessert party just the 4 of us when we get there, and then at the end of our trip with our friends!! Wile we have been to DisneyWorld many times, its our first DVC trip and first trip with our friends who are practically family so I am thinking of doing it if I can...makes it more fun to juggle the booking!!!

I thought I posted this question but I cant find it.. Board must have ate it!

Does anyone know the price for the value season? (Sept 8)

I feel like we have paid the same amount both times we have gone (Oct 2012 and Feb 2013). Something like $25.50 counting tax for adults and $13.25 counting tax for kids. I imagine the cost would still be about the same.

Enjoy!

I was up again at 6am central time to check on August. Still nothin'! :bitelip:
I guess one of these days the heavens will open and the light will shine upon the August DISers so eagerly awaiting this event!!

I called this morning and the cm said probably early next week for august dates.... But who knows?!

I'm going crazy waiting for August! I am hoping for Aug 17th, so I will be very mad if they do what they did for July - open half the month and make me wait! I'm so excited for this!

I was up again at 6am central time to check on August. Still nothin'! :bitelip:
I guess one of these days the heavens will open and the light will shine upon the August DISers so eagerly awaiting this event!!

and the angels will sing and all will be right with the world...... :angel:

Hoping for August 25th...it will be our first time doing an EMH night, so I thought this would be a fun way to start the night off (as opposed to finishing it off like we usually do with Wishes!)

Anybody ever do the dessert party on an EMH night? Good or bad idea?

Hoping for August 25th...it will be our first time doing an EMH night, so I thought this would be a fun way to start the night off (as opposed to finishing it off like we usually do with Wishes!)

Sounds fun to me!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We always try to do this on an EMH night. After getting to sit for a while and enjoy the desserts and fireworks, we're ready to hit the rides! :cool1:

We're planning on doing this on an EMH night as well...if August ever opens,:hourglass

I think it is better to do it on an EMH night. If the park is closing, you have a really hard time getting out with everyone else. I like to head out through the Tomorrowland side and enjoy the late night while the crowds filter out. In fact, I am kind of bummed that the EMH night doesn't work for us this time around. But I think I will still head out the Tomorrowland exit and take a walk around the park getting some pics while the crowds leave. They let you walk around for a little while after the park officially closes, right?

I think it is better to do it on an EMH night. If the park is closing, you have a really hard time getting out with everyone else. I like to head out through the Tomorrowland side and enjoy the late night while the crowds filter out. In fact, I am kind of bummed that the EMH night doesn't work for us this time around. But I think I will still head out the Tomorrowland exit and take a walk around the park getting some pics while the crowds leave. They let you walk around for a little while after the park officially closes, right?

They have 2 parades when we're there, so it's not going to be a mad rush to leave after the fireworks anyway...

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Thank you for these, thought that I would save to my favourites ready for August to be opened for bookings, no idea what I am doing wrong I get error page unknown when I click on the second link :confused3

I also get an error message when I bring up the Dessert Party Reservations. It must be a Canadian thing. I can't wait to book my reservation for August 21st. It will be the first night of our first trip to Disneyworld!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter