• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread # 2 - September 2013 OPEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it shows nothing is available because they haven't opened it up yet for that particular time - the cm should have known that though - weird.....

Most of the CM's are clueless if they try a date and it shows no availability they tend to "assume" it is sold out. September is not open yet, you will see it posted here within 10 minutes to a half hour of it's opening as our fellow DISer's are very diligent about checking. Keep a close eye on this thread from end of July thru early August. :)

Is it worth calling back to check? I don't want to be the kind of customer they talk about off the phone :)

But, I also really really really really want to do this. Really.

Matt

I'm going to keep checking too - starting in July or whenever I hear it's open for booking - you won't be the only one they talk about - lol:rotfl:

Most of the CM's are clueless if they try a date and it shows no availability they tend to "assume" it is sold out. September is not open yet, you will see it posted here within 10 minutes to a half hour of it's opening as our fellow DISer's are very diligent about checking. Keep a close eye on this thread from end of July thru early August. :)

YAY for this board!! Thank you so much for the info! :)

I'm so bummed! I wanted to book this anywhere from 5-31 to 6-4 for my boyfriend and I, and I was expecting it to be released on May 1st. I had my reminder on my calendar set for it. Naturally, they open the reservations up when I was on my Disney cruise. That's so my luck

I asked a few pages ago when Peak time would be for the price difference and never saw an answer. Does anyone know this? Also, can this be paid for using Disney Gift Cards? I got a few for my birthday this year and would like to use these to pay for it. And what is the current price for this? Allears.net gives a price difference that doesn't match with the price I was quoted on Disney's website today. Also, when can I expect August dates to open up?

I asked a few pages ago when Peak time would be for the price difference and never saw an answer. Does anyone know this? Also, can this be paid for using Disney Gift Cards? I got a few for my birthday this year and would like to use these to pay for it. And what is the current price for this? Allears.net gives a price difference that doesn't match with the price I was quoted on Disney's website today. Also, when can I expect August dates to open up?

No idea when peak season for dining but I would think that it coincides with the peak priceing for the Dining Plan , maybe check for those dates?

No idea about using GC to pay either but you can go check on the reservation site, make a fake reservation and that will show you the current prices plus options for paying

August should open up sometime between the end of June and first week in July, as you can see by the past dates posted on page 1 there is no specific time for booking to open up. It is basically anyone's guess.

No idea when peak season for dining but I would think that it coincides with the peak priceing for the Dining Plan , maybe check for those dates?

No idea about using GC to pay either but you can go check on the reservation site, make a fake reservation and that will show you the current prices plus options for paying

August should open up sometime between the end of June and first week in July, as you can see by the past dates posted on page 1 there is no specific time for booking to open up. It is basically anyone's guess.

Thank you so much! You have been very helpful!!!!

My date is for june 13th and i paid about 30 per adult and 16 per child. This seems to be peak pricing

Sorry if this has already been asked but I will be going down on November 10th and would like to make reservations for that night. when is the earliest I can book.

I'm looking for a July dessert party "reservation" partner --- someone who I can team up with to make sure that we are checking this site 'round the clock for the "opening" of the reservation window. If interested, inbox me. I know it sounds extreme, but I have times of the day when I can't get online (and other times when I am incessantly online), and I really want to treat my wife to the party for our anniversary. I'm just looking for someone who I can shoot an email to if I see that the window has opened, as well as have one shot to me if he or she sees that it is open.

I'm looking for a July dessert party "reservation" partner --- someone who I can team up with to make sure that we are checking this site 'round the clock for the "opening" of the reservation window. If interested, inbox me. I know it sounds extreme, but I have times of the day when I can't get online (and other times when I am incessantly online), and I really want to treat my wife to the party for our anniversary. I'm just looking for someone who I can shoot an email to if I see that the window has opened, as well as have one shot to me if he or she sees that it is open.

Just keep watching this thread besides checking yourself. As soon as it opens up someone will reply. I am also waiting for July to open. I know whoever gets in first will reply, including myself if I am the first, lol. :surfweb:
Good luck to all the JULY party folks !

Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter