Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread # 2 - September 2013 OPEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so having boys. :rotfl:

Nooooooooo!!!!! :scared1: I've told my fiance that we'll keep trying if we have two boys. He says he won't love any child past number 2 (kidding of course!). Then again, my mother's best friend growing up was one of 7 boys. :rotfl2:

I just checked May 22nd and there is a 9:20 still available, but for a party of 8. Maybe you can call to see about a smaller party? We have a 9:05 slot that night party of 4...hope you're able to get one!

We did get a reservation for that night! :cool1: We had to make a reservation for three people (one of which is a free infant). I tried calling but I was on hold for over half an hour twice. I think there was something wrong with their system the days I was trying (or always, actually).

We can't wait to see you there! I'll be the girl in the bride ears!

Nooooooooo!!!!! :scared1: I've told my fiance that we'll keep trying if we have two boys. He says he won't love any child past number 2 (kidding of course!). Then again, my mother's best friend growing up was one of 7 boys. :rotfl2:

!

My dad is one of seven boys, and now has seven granddaughters! So here's to a pinch of pink pixie dust for you! :)

Based on recent release dates (see page 1 ) late July - Early August

Subscribing to this, I also need September. Taking my little cousins to the world, this would be perfect for them.

Is my understanding correct that this party isn't bookable at 6 months like most dining things? I need to wait until at least July it seems, but whenever I called the CMs told me there was no time slots available, and one advised me I should have called a month ago.

I'm curious why this takes so long to open, is it because the Wishes schedule hasn't been set in stone yet?

Matt

Randomly checked before looking on these boards, and saw June was open. After talking with my girlfriend, we booked for Sunday 6/16!!! The last of our reservations has been set!

We will be there too!! Lokk for a lime green Mickey on my backpack :thumbsup2

I'm confused. I tried booking this for our family of 5 the week of May 20th and nothing is available. Does this book up quickly? I thought it only opened a month in advance?

I'm confused. I tried booking this for our family of 5 the week of May 20th and nothing is available. Does this book up quickly? I thought it only opened a month in advance?

Have you tried calling? That would be your best bet. Next would be waiting to see if someone will cancel. Though the way we have all been waiting on here I can't imagine many will cancel. There's always a chance though!!

Call and see if they have availability for more or less in your party. You may have to book more than one table, i.e. table of 3 and table of 2, ect. . .

Subscribing to this, I also need September. Taking my little cousins to the world, this would be perfect for them.

Is my understanding correct that this party isn't bookable at 6 months like most dining things? I need to wait until at least July it seems, but whenever I called the CMs told me there was no time slots available, and one advised me I should have called a month ago.

I'm curious why this takes so long to open, is it because the Wishes schedule hasn't been set in stone yet?

Matt

I think it shows nothing is available because they haven't opened it up yet for that particular time - the cm should have known that though - weird.....

I think it shows nothing is available because they haven't opened it up yet for that particular time - the cm should have known that though - weird.....

Is it worth calling back to check? I don't want to be the kind of customer they talk about off the phone :)

But, I also really really really really want to do this. Really.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter