Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread # 2 - September 2013 OPEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been assigned seating for as long I can recall and still was this past November when I went. Seating is assigned by when you book, the earlier you book after booking starts the further to the front your table will be located on your Party date. The time of your ADR is not important

Awesome! Thanks! :woohoo:

I was able to just book for May 15th online. I am at work so couldn't call, but when I searched for our dates for the Fireworks Party at Tomorrowland Terrace it said nothing was available. So I just put in our date (May 15th) into the general dining search engine to see ALL dining available for party time on our date (8:00 p.m) then scrolled through ALL the responses until I got to Tomorrowland Terrace alphabetically and there it was with an 8:00 seating available. So the website is glitchy but doable. I am SOOO happy this is done! :cheer2:

2 calls via UK number and 3 calls to the US number finally got someone who could make my booking! Thursday 9th at 9.10 :cool1:

ps thanks for all the people who posted ideas to get through!

May 12th! Thks Disboards! Had it ready to reserve online but CM answered phone so I stayed with her...didnt trust the site for follow through! Good luck everyone!!!!

How do you find out if you were one of the first ones to book? In other words, how do I know how good my seats are?? I've heard the earlier, the better. I got a 9:05 for 2 on May 13. So excited!! This was my last ressie to make and it's done!!

Do no give up! I called and the CM swore up and down May was not open. SHe checked after I swore up and down people were booking and she came back and said it was NOT open. So I hung up and called right back, got delightful CM who immediately booked me for 4 for May 17!

cnico2012,
here is what mine looks like
MK.jpg

Oh my... if it is assigned is there really a reason to wait a half hour prior if they won't let you in until 9 anyway...? Was planning on staying until AKL closes at 7 pm then heading over.

It really depends on how much dessert you want.. it is a buffet and at a buffet many people are pigs. People will pile everything on their plate whether they're going to eat it or not :) By around 9:45 they are not as likely to be constantly refilling the finished desserts/coffee etc. Even with assigned seating, check in does take some time, so the line will be long to get everyone in.

When did they make this assigned seating? Are you sure it's assigned? I went about 4 years ago and it was seat yourself. (Great if it is, of course...):confused3

When I went 3 years ago, it was assigned and people have been saying it's assigned seating in the thread.

Just got mine for May 19th! Could not get it to work online, so I had to phone it in. I'm so excited, I've never been to the party before!!!

HELP!! Can someone give me the website link which is working to book? The may dates are still greyed out when I look and when calling from the uk it says I have an incorrect number?!

SO EXCITED- just booked for Monday, May 13. I don't think I could have waited another second- the suspense was driving me crazy!!! I am so, so excited! :banana:

Hii,
The number I just called From the uk to make reservations for terrace fireworks was 08001690730 :cool1::cool1:
Good luck!

HELP!! Can someone give me the website link which is working to book? The may dates are still greyed out when I look and when calling from the uk it says I have an incorrect number?!

I used this link when I booked april, just randomly checked for a few may dates...it doesn't work every time...you might need to hit refresh and put in the same dates a few times before it shows open times.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/tomorrowland-terrace-fireworks-dessert-party/

Couldn't do online because the new website has my DH listed as an infant and it won't let me change his incorrect birthdate. So, it doesn't let me pay for him either!

But, I just called and got reservations for May 16th and May 22nd!

:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter