Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread # 2 - September 2013 OPEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People will be lined up from at least 8:30 pm to be let in at 9. It's assigned seating, so you don't have to worry about finding a table.. but if you want to eat LOTS OF DESSERT (nom nom nom nom nom) get there before 9 :)

Oh my... if it is assigned is there really a reason to wait a half hour prior if they won't let you in until 9 anyway...? Was planning on staying until AKL closes at 7pm then heading over.

Yay!!! Just booked for May 29th. 2adults and 4 kids. Can't wait! CM did try to tell me those dates weren't open yet, but she did double check when I asked her to.

Just got ADR's online for May 10th with no problem. :cool1:

Everything has been booked... now to the packing!!!!:yay:

People will be lined up from at least 8:30 pm to be let in at 9. It's assigned seating, so you don't have to worry about finding a table.. but if you want to eat LOTS OF DESSERT (nom nom nom nom nom) get there before 9 :)

When did they make this assigned seating? Are you sure it's assigned? I went about 4 years ago and it was seat yourself. (Great if it is, of course...):confused3

Well the website STILL wasn't working, but we called up and managed to get May 2nd, at 9.00pm! Yay! This is great, as it is my moms birthday! :)

Whoo hoo May 2nd!! I'm so relieved. I refreshed online and saw at about 12:40 that times were available. The site was freezing up so I called as well. The CM first said the May dates were not yet released but I told her available times showed up online but I had trouble completing the reservation. Ive been checking all morning. Glad I was prepared for plan B!

Thank you!! That totally worked; I didn't even think to do so since I had already clicked on it once for the place I thought.

^^ Do what the above poster said, I was having the same issue but that totally worked! :goodvibes

Still not working...:furious: Trying on two browsers with the same result.

On hold on phone for CM and am about to try a different computer...

We are booked for 5/31!! We may end up doing a June date instead, but at least we have a May reservation!

Once your reservation is made, in "my reservations" does it come up as Tomorrowland Terrace or Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party?

Once your reservation is made, in "my reservations" does it come up as Tomorrowland Terrace or Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party?

Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant - 9pm

wjb5uv.jpg

When did they make this assigned seating? Are you sure it's assigned? I went about 4 years ago and it was seat yourself. (Great if it is, of course...):confused3

It has been assigned seating for as long I can recall and still was this past November when I went. Seating is assigned by when you book, the earlier you book after booking starts the further to the front your table will be located on your Party date. The time of your ADR is not important

I have been following this thread since February. I finally got to book 2 for 5/22 at 9pm! Yay!! Thanks guys! :cheer2:

:yay:SUCCESS!!:yay: I had to speak to a CM - at first she said that it was only through April. I told her that people were making reservations so she checked again, and voila! She was surprised herself as she said she had "just checked." I am so excited! We'll be there May 18 - party of 2. I am wishing success for everyone who has been so anxiously waiting! pixiedust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter