Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread # 2 - September 2013 OPEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got mine for May 12. Sister and I will be celebrating mother's day in style! Couldn't get it to work on computer and had to convince CM on the phone that it was available.

Congrates to everyone on booking the Dessert Party ! :banana:

If you're trying to book, skip the website. Call Disney Dining directly.

Quick way to an agent (interrupt the automated call system)
Say "New Reservation"
Say "Talk to Agent"
Say "No"
Wait on Hold
Ask the agent for what you need. :)

Make sure you select Tomorrowland Terrace in the drop down box before you click search. That was happening to me and once I selected the restuarant it worked.

Thank you!! That totally worked; I didn't even think to do so since I had already clicked on it once for the place I thought.

Aaaaaargh!! Website isn't cooperating!!!! I see times and click and then nothing happens...

^^ Do what the above poster said, I was having the same issue but that totally worked! :goodvibes

So ... I have a reservation for 9pm, looks like fireworks are at 10pm.
Do you show up at 9 or beforehand?

People will be lined up from at least 8:30 pm to be let in at 9. It's assigned seating, so you don't have to worry about finding a table.. but if you want to eat LOTS OF DESSERT (nom nom nom nom nom) get there before 9 :)

mrsclaymation said:
Just made my reservation for May 24th. One question, is my credit card charged now or on the 24th?

I was under the impression she was putting it through while we were in the phone....I should check my card

I was under the impression she was putting it through while we were in the phone....I should check my card

It's an immediate charge. You can get it back if you cancel with 24 hours notice. There is no money/charges taken at the location itself, so they have to charge you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter