Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread # 2 - September 2013 OPEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Website not working for me... I can see the times but can't click on any of them on either firefox, safari, chrome, and even on a PC laptop using IE.... so bummed.

Make sure you select Tomorrowland Terrace in the drop down box before you click search. That was happening to me and once I selected the restuarant it worked.

Thanks everyone, this thread has been amazing!

Finally booked a table for two on 12th May. This will be mine and DH's "date night" whilst my parents babysit the kids.
Can't wait!:banana::banana:

Booked it via the internet no problems.

I'm in! There will be two of us there on Sunday, May 26th. :banana:

I booked online but it took a few tries as the server was busy. Just keep trying until you get through all four screens!

(Also, I think it's easiest to seach for the restaurant event, pick the restaurant, and then put your reservation request into the little blue box on the right. That process seems to be less problematic than the general search bar on the top.)

Good luck, everyone!

CM is looking... says it's not open but other people have said it's open so she's looking into it!

Same thing happened to me. I've had this woman looking like crazy! She finally found it. I drove her crazy!

Finally booked!! Everything is now complete!! :) I got to a cm quick because I guess I wasn't saying the restaurant name right so it went straight to a cm.

Just booked 5/12 for 3 adults online. Is 9pm a good time? When do we go to check in, is it before 9?

Do I need to call and tell them we will have an infant with us?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Yes, I also got a cm that said it was closed and I told her no, it's open because I follow a Disney group and they started booking today. And guess what.. She got it booked magically

:( CM couldn't find any open dates... should I try back and hoped to get a different CM?

Never mind - figured it out. Adults for 5/27 are approx $25.50.

Kids are approx. $14.

Wonder if that is holiday pricing or if the price has just gone up. It *is* Memorial Day.

geez, figures this went live while i was driving to work........thankfully got a reservation for the 8th, now i'm done with all my planning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter