Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread # 2 - September 2013 OPEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just booked 5/27 for 11 people. Got 9:00!! pixiedust:

I did it online, For the record. It crashed but keep trying. Be sure to select "Tomorrowland Terrace" in the restaurant choices otherwise it will be confused. LOL

May's open!!!

Yep - I got it online, Fri May 17th.

OMG can I just share how relieved I am to have this over with? I think I've spent more time stalking this reservation than I have putting together the conference presentation I'm giving at WDW that is supposed to be the whole point of this trip. Thank god this opened today, my slides are due tomorrow and now I can finally focus! :scratchin

Thank you to this thread for sustaining my patience! That cruel little leprechaun mentioned above must have noticed that I was about to snap.

Just booked May 3rd for two. I couldn't get online to work, so I called. Good luck everyone!

ARGH.. website is not working and I hate the phone system... too many menus! Just get me a darn CM!!!

been refreshing all day lol, just got a ressie for 9 monday 5/13 woohoo :)

OK I am a dummy at math. Our total was $210.79 for all 11 of us. 5 adults, 6 children. Only 4 of them were for our family so I need to tell the others what they owe us. I was not paying attention when I was booking it because I was in such a hurry. :)

I just called the UK line and was told half of April still wasn't open yet and to wait at least a week for May to open. :(

Website not working for me... I can see the times but can't click on any of them on either firefox, safari, chrome, and even on a PC laptop using IE.... so bummed.

MAY 11th for 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
party:
:jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:

edinburghlass said:
I just called the UK line and was told half of April still wasn't open yet and to wait at least a week for May to open. :(

Can't you call the u s number?

Just booked for May 31st!!!!!

Woo

Hoo

And for someone above who asked, A: 25.55, C: 13.84

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest