• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread # 2 - September 2013 OPEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping that we can get a reservation for May 3, we have been to Disney World a lot and never experienced this! hope it is worth being on watch haha!

So you are thinking May will open 4/1 and June will open 5/1? We really want June too! What time do they open in the am? Or can I get online and book at 12am.

So you are thinking May will open 4/1 and June will open 5/1? We really want June too! What time do they open in the am? Or can I get online and book at 12am.

I think it was said previously that the reservations are loaded into the system at either 7 am or 3 pm. You most likely won't find them at midnight unless they were opened earlier that day.

I think it was said previously that the reservations are loaded into the system at either 7 am or 3 pm. You most likely won't find them at midnight unless they were opened earlier that day.

Thanks! Hopefully when they open May, those people can give me pointers for getting an ADR for June!

Thanks! Hopefully when they open May, those people can give me pointers for getting an ADR for June!

They're really are no pointers for getting a reservation. Just subscribe to the thread and you'll be able to read when it opens (if you don't want to try calling every day yourself).

Hoping to get a ressie for any night during the last week in May. This will be a first for our family. :cool1:

Oh you are going to have such a great time! We did it for the first time last year and I am hooked! I can't imagine being squished together with all those people on Main Street ever again! :thumbsup2 It is so relaxing!

Just bought my Disney gift cards from Target so I'm all ready for when May opens up. Come on May reservations!

Groan- was thinking I was waiting for May, which is when my vacation starts, but we want to do our last night, which is June 6th, now I get to wait another month... :)

Just bought my Disney gift cards from Target so I'm all ready for when May opens up. Come on May reservations!

I noticed you are going in Dec 2014. Have you ever gone when it is decorated for Christmas? I want to go around that time next visit but wasn't sure if I should go around Thanksgiving or on December.:confused3

I noticed you are going in Dec 2014. Have you ever gone when it is decorated for Christmas? I want to go around that time next visit but wasn't sure if I should go around Thanksgiving or on December.:confused3

This May will be my first trip and the Christmas will be my 2nd. I've always wanted to go during the holidays but never got the chance. The week I'm planning on going in December is the number 2 week for the year for low crowds so I'm super excited.

jmarsh said:
This May will be my first trip and the Christmas will be my 2nd. I've always wanted to go during the holidays but never got the chance. The week I'm planning on going in December is the number 2 week for the year for low crowds so I'm super excited.

When is that in dec? I
We're planning on going in 2014 for my 30th not sure the exact dates off the top of my head but dec 3 is my bday so that week... Hope it's slow, excited to see the Christmas decorations!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter