• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread # 2 - September 2013 OPEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speculation is that it will be Monday? I am afraid I am going to get distracted by Easter festivities this weekend and forget to keep checking. Gah! :)

I'm thinking it will be Monday or Tuesday... Possibly Wednesday too. I have DIS and the My Experience app on my phone so I will keep keep checking throughout the weekend.

I'm thinking it will be a later release since Easter, the end of spring deals, release of summer deals, and the end of the month are all coinciding. I wouldn't be shocked if it wasn't until after the 6th, I would be in heaven if it was earlier! We're booking the 19th for a party of 7 so I want to get my reservation ASAP!

I'm wanting to book for mid-May. I've called 3 days in a row. One CM old me May should open any day now.

jmarsh said:
I'm thinking it will be Monday or Tuesday... Possibly Wednesday too. I have DIS and the My Experience app on my phone so I will keep keep checking throughout the weekend.

I have looked on My Experience app and it doesn't show the option to make reservations for the Dessert Party. Is there sonething I am missing?

I have the Android app if that makes a difference. Thanks

I have looked on My Experience app and it doesn't show the option to make reservations for the Dessert Party. Is there sonething I am missing?

I have the Android app if that makes a difference. Thanks

I just looked on my Android app and couldn't find it! It should show up on the desktop version though, under Magic Kingdom, Tomorrowland Terrace...

I'm looking for the 22nd- we usually do the dessert party on our first night but this year I'd like to save it for our last one. We love the dessert party, in fact, we even used it as our 'reception' for our Escape wedding!

I'm looking for the 22nd- we usually do the dessert party on our first night but this year I'd like to save it for our last one. We love the dessert party, in fact, we even used it as our 'reception' for our Escape wedding!

I'll see you there on the 22nd! :goodvibes

Realistically, how hard is it to get these reservations? I have two days that I could book in late May.

Is it something that you must book within hours of it becoming available or could I wait until I get home from work?

Does it always sell out?

Subscribing! I'm sure it'll feel like a lifetime before they open up September *fingers crossed* but I don't want to forget!

Hey group this might have been already asked but can you pay for this using a gift card or do you need a credit card?

2 questions :

How far out are the parties open up until? and how much does it cost? TIA!

Hey group this might have been already asked but can you pay for this using a gift card or do you need a credit card?

I think you can use a gift card, but KEEP the card and mark it that you used it for the dessert party. If you have to cancel, the money has to go back on that card. They can't credit it back to a different card. I found this out the hard way and had cut up and thrown out the gift card. I was so :furious: with myself!

I think you can use a gift card, but KEEP the card and mark it that you used it for the dessert party. If you have to cancel, the money has to go back on that card. They can't credit it back to a different card. I found this out the hard way and had cut up and thrown out the gift card. I was so :furious: with myself!

Thanks I know that is horrible, but you did help me and hopefully others!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter