• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread # 2 - September 2013 OPEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooray! I just booked April 17th as well. I called for reservations around 8:30 this morning and April wasn't open yet. The CM did mention that it could open any time and I should check later in the day. I'm kind of surprised it was so soon after I called!

Doing the happy dance!

I'm confused. I just tried on line for the 8th and it wouldn't accept my ref number (UK site) so I called and the CM came back and said it wasn't open yet :(. What should I do now?

Server is busy...can't get anything....:mad::scared: Have bben waiting forever and now this! I just want it done......:sad:

Got April 29. 9:00pm Party of 4 I guess there was only one other guest that reserved before me for that date thus far :cool1:

Cost for April:

Adult $25.55 (tax included)
Child $13.84 (tax included)

I took 9. There was a 9 and a 9:15 choice.:cool1::cool1:

you going on the 27th? I was told that 9 was the earliest on the 27th because the fireworks start at 10. Also was told that people usually go out on terrace and stand to view the fireworks and there r no chairs out there but u can also stay inside at ur table if u want. There is also a 2nd parade that starts at 11 also so it is going to b LONG day. But fun!:cool1:
pixiedust:

I saw the server busy on-line and called at 10:42. The rep checked the calendar and said she tried to make a ressie, but it wasn't open. Told me to call back every day. Simultaneously trying on-line, I called again at 10:50 and made the 9:00 reservation. Woo Hoo, now I can rest easy.:cheer2:

Finally Got through online and got my April 17th for a party of 6. I finally got it to load using Chrome may have just been a coincidence but I thought I would throw it out there. Yay! DS is still talking about those chocolate covered strawberries from last year. Yummy!

I booked April 21st for a party of 6!!! My life is now complete...well, at least my ADRs are.

I had problems booking online, so i called. If the CM says it's not open, just tell them you've seen people that have been able to book, and that it looks as if they opened the reservations around 10:30 this morning.

Under my ADRs it's just showing up as Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant.... is this correct?

Finally Got through online and got my April 17th for a party of 6. I finally got it to load using Chrome may have just been a coincidence but I thought I would throw it out there. Yay! DS is still talking about those chocolate covered strawberries from last year. Yummy!

For me the website is loading...but it keeps telling me "no times available"...whichever date in april I try. I cannot call...need to do it online. this sucks big time :sad:

I'm confused. I just tried on line for the 8th and it wouldn't accept my ref number (UK site) so I called and the CM came back and said it wasn't open yet :(. What should I do now?

Call back !

whew...had to call but finally got my dates! Thank you all for letting us know that if was FINALLY open! See you at the party!
:cool1: :dance3: :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter