Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread # 2 - September 2013 OPEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How far ahead does the Firework Party book ahead? I get the Idea its not 180 days..:confused: So if Im going in Dec when could I book?:hourglass

It's been booking an average of 1 month ahead lately.
Although, June opened up the middle of April instead of the beginning of July.
I would start watching at the beginning of October- but it might take until the beginning of November.

I'm waiting for July to open.:cool1:

Good Luck!:yay:

Call Disney Dining right away.
June opened up mid-April.
They might still have a opening for your party.

Good Luck!:banana:

Does anyone have any clue why the opening of reservations isn't a set time period away from the date you would want to book? It doesn't make any sense whatsoever. It isn't like it would be difficult to have each date enter the system at a predetermined time.

I feel like an idiot rushing to the site several times each day to see if there is an update.

Waiting for a July 1st dates to open. I wanted June, but silly me checked on May 1st and found out they had opened weeks ago and now my dates are sold out. So hopefully I won't miss the July date.

I know it's a shot in the dark!! But, calling to see if anyone cancelled for May 27th (Memorial Day). For 4 of us twins 13 & ds9 :)

Weird I'm trying to book July 25 online and it's saying none available. I am able to pull up early July dates though. Have they ever only opened part of a month for booking?

First thing I did at work this morning was check and I got July 2! I was shocked when it was open. So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2:

Weird I'm trying to book July 25 online and it's saying none available. I am able to pull up early July dates though. Have they ever only opened part of a month for booking?

Yes it happened in the past only part of the month was loaded but it was loaded the following day. Keep trying. Good Luck!

sjs314 said:
Yes it happened in the past only part of the month was loaded but it was loaded the following day. Keep trying. Good Luck!

Thanks! Will keep checking. Was hoping my obsessive wait was over already lol. If anyone is able to book late July please alert us!

I booked July 3rd for 4 today. It was $29 per adult! Yikes! oh well it is the fourth of July fireworks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter