• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread # 2 - September 2013 OPEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question if reservations start at 7 and the fireworks aren't until 9..is it really something to do for two hours?

I mean I love deserts and this sounds like a great experience to sit and relax for the show, but isn't it better to ride rides before?

Rivergirl2005 said:
Question if reservations start at 7 and the fireworks aren't until 9..is it really something to do for two hours?

I mean I love deserts and this sounds like a great experience to sit and relax for the show, but isn't it better to ride rides before?

The dessert party starts one hour before the fireworks. If you show up at 7 you will just be waiting outside

Herbord3 said:
I'm looking for June dates also. If I have adr for CRT at 7:10, would I make this party?:yay:

Just look at what time wishes is showing that night and then it is an hour before then

Herbord3 said:
I'm looking for June dates also. If I have adr for CRT at 7:10, would I make this party?:yay:

Most likely the fireworks won't be until 10pm so the dessert party would start at 9pm...you would make the party but probably be full from dinner still.

Yay for all you April people!! Still waiting for May. I called (again) today and the CM told me (again) that April wasn't even open yet. The 1st cm that said that I said "people on the Dis boards have booked for April" to which she said, nope, we are not booking yet. Then the one today said "Oh, well I will check again. Nope, nothing open yet for April." this discourages me for May. I will never believe them!:( Great thread though! thanks for all the info!

Also watching for May dates (20-26). We're going down with a bunch of my family, but I think my DH and I might sneak out for a night here. :goodvibes

cancersucks said:
Yay for all you April people!! Still waiting for May. I called (again) today and the CM told me (again) that April wasn't even open yet. The 1st cm that said that I said "people on the Dis boards have booked for April" to which she said, nope, we are not booking yet. Then the one today said "Oh, well I will check again. Nope, nothing open yet for April." this discourages me for May. I will never believe them!:( Great thread though! thanks for all the info!

If this happens, once May opens, I would call back to speak to another CM

When I had a CM tell me they were not booking for April yet, I came and read here where they had been booking for a week or so. I went online and booked.

When I had a CM tell me they were not booking for April yet, I came and read here where they had been booking for a week or so. I went online and booked.

Hi Dan!!! Nice to see you!!! :wave2: Josh and Mom say hello!!

That's what I did last year too. And, I will probably be doing the same thing this year. We had such a wonderful time last year, I think that it is going to be another one of our annual things--like Liberty Tree, Crystal Palace and 50's!!

Am I right to assume that May booking is open when I can select May dates for the reservations online? Or will it open up via phone before it opens online?

(I apologize if my question is a repeat but I can't read through pages and pages of this thread!)

We're looking for May 22. I had a "duh" moment before realizing it has to be on one of our Magic Kingdom days that we do the Tomorrowland Fireworks!

Am I right to assume that May booking is open when I can select May dates for the reservations online? Or will it open up via phone before it opens online?

(I apologize if my question is a repeat but I can't read through pages and pages of this thread!)

We're looking for May 22. I had a "duh" moment before realizing it has to be on one of our Magic Kingdom days that we do the Tomorrowland Fireworks!

I don't think May is open yet, it probably will the beginning of April. I would call and make the ressie. Good luck.

Just wanted to wish you all luck with getting your reservations!

I was just writing a blog entry about the Dessert Party and was wondering how much the prices might have gone up from last year. It's amazing how frustrating it is to get current information on this event and getting reservations.

anyone who might be on the fence, IMO, it's definitely worth it!! Good luck!!

Just wanted to say GOOD LUCK everyone!!

It was SOOO frustrating to get our ressies but it was SOOOOOOO WORTH it
and the $$$ too!!

We had the most horrific vacation ever and the best part was the dessert party

hands down awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter