Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread # 2 - September 2013 OPEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are coming to Disney world October 27th-Nov 3rd. We want to go to the Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party on october 28th. Does anyone know when I can make a reservation for this day? I don't want to miss out. I missed BOG:sad:

There seems to be no way of knowing when you can get reservations. My suggestion is to just keep checking and to follow this thread.

Joining the group. Looking for Christmas Eve...worried as the ressie site appears to be *open* for the 24th - date is blue and looks like live link, but then says no availability. Then when I read it looks like ressies are only taken 60 days ahead...am I out of luck, or do I need to wait? TIA and good luck to everyone trying to get their dates.

Joining the group. Looking for Christmas Eve...worried as the ressie site appears to be *open* for the 24th - date is blue and looks like live link, but then says no availability. Then when I read it looks like ressies are only taken 60 days ahead...am I out of luck, or do I need to wait? TIA and good luck to everyone trying to get their dates.

Ressies open up about 60 days prior, the whole month usually opens at one time. Sept is going to open very soon and Dec should open sometime in the beginning of Oct there are a few of us on here that are currently waiting for Dec but unfortunately we have some time to wait popcorn:: .

In the 2+ years that I have been tracking the release dates the earliest it has ever opened has been around the 9am est :)

Oh great I have court at 9 & then at 2... Gotta be honest hoping it will be tomorrow.. Lol

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Nothing at 9:18 either. I'm going cuckoo for cocoa puffs checking every hour...both here and the ADR site! I think they enjoy watching us squirm!

Well, I'm on vacation this week with limited access to a computer. I'm counting on all you other crazy dessert watchers to keep me informed this week. If its still not open, I'll take up my post again next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter