Wishes Dessert Party 2011?

I was able to book just now for 4/18. Cant wait for this, we're going on the day we check in so an evening of desserts is going to be well deserved after traveling! :thumbsup2

I think the dessert party is a must do (at least once). I did it in 2010. THe desserts are good (nothing spectacular) and it's a great way to watch MK fireworks without having to deal with crowds of Main Street... Not mention they take (or at least did when I was there) an amazing picture with the castle behind you. One of the best pics from my DW and mines trip.

Can someone tell me how much it is per adult and child? And how far in advance that you can book? Thanks!

I called to try and make reservations for our June trip. CM told me that they just released May dates last week and to try again at the beginning of April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter