• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wishes CD?

Schweet

Mouseketeer
We have a CD from Disneyland's 45th anniversary called "45 Years of Magic". Is there a CD with the music from this years "Wishes" fireworks? If there is, I'd love to know the name of it. We're leaving for WDW early tomorrow morning and would love to be able to bring it along. :Pinkbounc

They were really inspired and named the album Wishes :teeth: . I love that disc. Gotta remember to take that and IllumiNations out of my car when DH and the boys take it up North!

Enjoy your trip. Our family made it a point of getting a new WDW cd every trip made before we moved. I think the only one we're missing is Fantasmic, but that's because we love IllumiNations and Wishes so much more.

Suzanne

Thank you so much. I was hoping to be able to find it on Itunes but I guess since it's exclusive to WDW it won't be on Itunes. We were hoping to download it before we go.

I get chills when Jiminy says "Well I'll be, its the Blue Fairy!" I can just imagine myself there on Main Street watching.

I always get chills and even teary when I hear the end of Fantasmic when you know Mickey is appearing on the top of the Mountain!

The e-bay site says its hard to find and impossible even to find at Disney. Is that true? I was actually hoping to pick up this CD on our next trip.

Not difficult to find at all. I had one in my hand in the Emporium the other day, as I needed a birthday gift. We peruse the cds nearly every time we head over to the parks, and I see it every time.

Suzanne

i love my wishes cd
i wish i had illuminations
they were out when iw as there in sept 2004
ill burn you a copy if you want

Definately not hard to find....I have seen the CD in the other parks. A great CD that I love listening to - almost as much as my Illuminations!

Good to know we can find it in the parks. We'll be there tomorrow night and my son is bringing his computer so we can buy it and copy it onto his ipod. Of course we'll be able to hear all Disney all the time right there in the parks. I swear they have sumliminal messages in the music in the parks "spend money, it's okay",because when the music is playing I seem to spend more money!

I remember seeing the video of WISHES on one of these boards before, but I cann't remember where. Does anybody have the link to the area for the video. I want to share it with my nephew who just saw it for the first time and had the typical jaw dropping awe that everyone who see's it has.
thank you :earsgirl:

DVC since 1995
Currently in Boardwalk :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter