Wishes CD ? New OA cd?

Villain Dude

Smile, it's best curve we have
Anyone hear or know if they will release a CD for the new fireworks event 'WISHES" or a new "Official Album 2004" ?

Thanks in advance,

Dude

Good question, Villain Dude. My wife and I still love the Millenium Celebration CD we bought back in 2000. The Animal Kingdom CD is good too.

We just returned from a trip and I asked about this both at MK and at the WofD store in DD. No release date yet.

Maybe they want to sell afew more of the million or so CD's with Fantasy on them before they scrap'em:rolleyes:

OK.... If this resort can make everything under the sun with a princess on it, it can surely put out a couple of more cds (imho).

If anyone in the "know" has any info on this subject, please let us know.

Thanking all in advance,

Dude

I've heard the opposite, that the Whishes CD is on the way and should be out by November, along with a new Official 2004 soon after.

Testtrack321,

Thanks for the info.... nice to hear that I may have something to look forward too... I surely hope so!!

Dude

The wishes CD is out at the WDW theme parks now!

You can order it through WDW mail order. The cost is $12.98 + $8.00 for shipping.

The SKU # 12812920.

The phone # for WDW mail order is 407-363-6200. Just give the CM the SKU #

Originally posted by Testtrack321
I've heard the opposite, that the Wishes CD is on the way and should be out by November, along with a new Official 2004 soon after.
Yes ... I believe you can pre-order both. Check the Theme Park Attractions and Strategies board. There are a lot of folks over there who have the ordering info.

:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter