Wishes 10/8/11 WP/GF-- Love's First Kiss-- Trip Report Complete

More than pretty cool, Michelle, I would say amazing!!! What a fantastic job you guys have made of that box. Very well done!!! Etsy, here you come!!!:lmao:

This is just a thought for the programs, and hope I can explain it right. If you use a very thick cardstock, and then (and this will be the pain in the rear part) fold it over, but shape the crease around a dowel or pencil, pulling it tight, and then press the two halves together and even leave the pencils/dowels in over night to "set", it leaves nice round "binding" showing in the cardstock. You could even place heavy books on the flat part overnight to press them together more firmly and emphasize the roundness of the bound bit.

I took some pictures to try to illustrate it:

photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

I hope that helps a little. Just an idea.

OMGosh Michelle, that box is absolutely AMAZING!!!! Like, AMAZING!!! (I showed DF and he likes it too.) It looks just like the one from Snow White, and I think the quotation on the top makes it even better.

Also, I think it's very sweet you're paying for all of your girls' makeup. :D I'm also paying for BS to do hair on all my girls, and my hair and makeup. The only thing I don't like about them is you have to pay them cash on the day of... so apparently we are going to have to have massive amounts of cash on us!

Still though, I am in love with your wedding. <3

Also, I think it's very sweet you're paying for all of your girls' makeup. :D I'm also paying for BS to do hair on all my girls, and my hair and makeup. The only thing I don't like about them is you have to pay them cash on the day of... so apparently we are going to have to have massive amounts of cash on us!

Just a heads up..you don't have to pay cash before hand. You can have them charge your credit card ahead of time. My mom paid for all of my girls, moms, and grandmoms to have their hair and makeup done and I just had BS charge it a couple of weeks before (alhough I didn't pay attention to exactly when the charge went through). Then you only have to have cash for tips.

And I'm doing the same thing for my MK bridal shoot in two weeks. I'm going to have them charge my card before hand so I only have to have cash for the tip. Hope that helps!

More than pretty cool, Michelle, I would say amazing!!! What a fantastic job you guys have made of that box. Very well done!!! Etsy, here you come!!!:lmao:

Thank you!! That's so funny, I was just saying to Brandon yesterday that he could start an Etsy shop of Disney knick knacks-- he seemed less than enthusiastic :laughing:

This is just a thought for the programs, and hope I can explain it right. If you use a very thick cardstock, and then (and this will be the pain in the rear part) fold it over, but shape the crease around a dowel or pencil, pulling it tight, and then press the two halves together and even leave the pencils/dowels in over night to "set", it leaves nice round "binding" showing in the cardstock. You could even place heavy books on the flat part overnight to press them together more firmly and emphasize the roundness of the bound bit.

What an interesting idea! That sounds very clever, I will definitely keep that in mind! The programs are still TBD, we're trying to decide how much money we can really spend on them... Thanks for commenting!

That box is gorgeous, you guys did an amazing job on it! This skulls really are a creative but subtle addition.

Thanks! The skulls were a spur-the-moment idea while passing the Halloween section. We were originally thinking little apples, but the skulls were the perfect size!

That box is amazing, it truly is! You've both made a great job with it. xx

Thank you! We're both so happy with it. And it's just even more special that we made it together :goodvibes

OMGosh Michelle, that box is absolutely AMAZING!!!! Like, AMAZING!!! (I showed DF and he likes it too.) It looks just like the one from Snow White, and I think the quotation on the top makes it even better.

Still though, I am in love with your wedding. <3

Thanks Jackie :) That is just the sweetest thing, you made my day!
The quote is my favorite part!! When I first told Brandon that I wanted it, he said it would be too creepy, but I insisted! And, I'm totally tooting my own horn here, I was right, it is awesome! I'm really glad I decided to book BS for all of our makeup, I think it will help everyone relax and enjoy the morning! I hope they're excited when they open their gifts.

I LOVE that box! It is so cool and the quote on top is perfect!!

Thank you! I love that it turned out exactly how I imagined it in my head! Believe me, that doesn't always happen with me and crafts :rotfl:

Just a heads up..you don't have to pay cash before hand. You can have them charge your credit card ahead of time. My mom paid for all of my girls, moms, and grandmoms to have their hair and makeup done and I just had BS charge it a couple of weeks before (alhough I didn't pay attention to exactly when the charge went through). Then you only have to have cash for tips.

And I'm doing the same thing for my MK bridal shoot in two weeks. I'm going to have them charge my card before hand so I only have to have cash for the tip. Hope that helps!

Oh that's good to know! I would definitely rather pay with my cc and not have to carry that much cash around...

Hi there. Im loving your PJ.
Are you having your cocktail hours whilst the photos are being taken at the pavillion?
If so where abouts are you having your cocktail hour! Im really needing ideas that wont eat to far into the reception time.
Thanks x

Um, seriously that box is GORGEOUS! I LOVE it! It's going to be a hit at your wedding! And such a treasure afterwards!

Hi there. Im loving your PJ.
Are you having your cocktail hours whilst the photos are being taken at the pavillion?
If so where abouts are you having your cocktail hour! Im really needing ideas that wont eat to far into the reception time.
Thanks x

Hello and thank you! Yes, we are having our guests attend a cocktail hour while we take pictures around the GF. It's in the Whitehall Room & Patio at the GF convention center. Good luck with your plans!

How awesome!

Thanks!!

Um, seriously that box is GORGEOUS! I LOVE it! It's going to be a hit at your wedding! And such a treasure afterwards!

Thank you! I will be so thrilled if any of our guests recognize it-- I think some of my cousins and my friend I met when I was a CM will get it!

Just a quick update.

MY DRESS WAS DELIVERED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana:
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
:yay::yay::yay::yay:

I'll try to post pictures soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter