• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WiSHers attending the Last RFTT

** Updated the list up to here **

If I have missed your name please let me know.
I also put the time and place for the WISH meet on the first post at the end.

24 days till the RFTT!!!

WHoo - Hoo I can't wait for another Disney World mini vaca with my WiSH friends!

Tracy

Count me in. I unfortunately had to miss the DL Half meet due to illness in my travel group. But I plan on making this one!

I am running the RFFT 10k and will be staying at All Star Sports from 10/9 - 10/12. See you there!

Hi all,

I will be going for a quick trip and racing in the RFTT. I'm going to be staying at ASMusic. (I guess I'm gonna need to get a shirt ordered soon!)

I just returned from a 10 day trip to WDW. (Free Dining got the Spartan Clan hook, line and sinker!)

Anybody doing MNSSHP Friday Oct 9th? I figured it was probably my only opportunity to get to MK since this is such a short trip, so I bought a ticket. I've done it twice before and really had a great time - hope to see some teammates there!

This happened a little suddenly, but I am IN for the 10K. I do not have a room yet, so I guess I'll get what I get.

This is going to be a really quick trip for me and I'll be arriving on Saturday afternoon - not sure I'll be able to make it to the WISH meet and pick up my packet...though there is pick-up before the race, right? Not my favorite, but could work. There's PLENTY of time to work out these minor details. :laughing:

I am such a dork - I forgot to answer the quiz!

Saturday - Monday, POP - anyone want to share a cab??
I'd be a Ginko tree because they have the funkiest leaves
I've recently gotten into the Luna Moons, blueberry flavor. I'm not a fan of the slime type-fuel I've tried.

Hello WISHers!

As Scott pointed out, the final instructions are out for the 3K and 10K. Not sure if anyone saw the small print but it says that the transporation at the select resorts will have different buses for the 3k and the 10K, so make sure you get on the correct bus for your particular race.

Also the waivers are available to print and sign. This was you can just bring it with you and have that all done at the packet pickup.

Here is the link to the RFTT waivers:
http://disneyworldsports.disney.go....etail?name=RaceForTasteDetailPage&pid=pip-1-0

We have 20 days!;):cool1:

-RT

DH Michael and I will be at BCV 10/8 - 10/11 and All Stars 10/11 - 10/12. We are both doing the 10K.

Looking forward to seeing our WISH friends at the meet on Saturday!
Rhonda

I'll be down there with my family for the weekend. We are staying at SSR and checking in Friday before and checking out Monday after.

I am doing the 10K

My DD11 and I will be staying at OKW, arriving on 10/07 and departing on 10/13. We plan on attending MNSSHP on 10/08. We are beginners and will be doing the 3K, maybe next year we can move up! Anyone else at OKW?

Hi Cindy I'll be staying at OKW with my sister and her family. My BIL and niece and I are doing the 10k. Not sure if we'll have a car, though since rates are fairly high still.

BTW....are you in Dearborn? I am up the road in Beverly Hills.

Maura

Hi Maura,

I grew up in Dearborn, in the process of moving to Brooklyn (Home of Michigan International Speedway). Love coming your way to Somerset!

I'm flying in and taking Magical Express so no wheels for us, just the buses! I'm just concerned about 10/11 getting to EPCOT so early in the morning. I don't think there will be any transportation from OKW, may have to call a cab? What are your plans or ideas on getting to EPCOT that morning?

Hi Cindy and welcome to the group.
As far as I have read, the 3k start is closer to EPCOT whereas the 10K start is over at WWoS.
Can't wait to see you at the Bakery on Saturday evening.

-Tracy

I'll be at POR Oct 8-13. My sister and I are doing the 10k and going to MNSSHP on the 12th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter