Wished i hadn't of bothered

emily1982

<font color=purple>Esteemed and very valued DIS Ve
I've started being able to go downstairs on my own in the last couple of days, but was told this morning as my mom left 'Only go down if it is an emergency and cup of teas and post is not an emergency'.

Well it got to 2pm and i was feeling not bad so thought id just try the cup of tea up the stairs....managed to tip tea all over the bedroom carpet due to slipping!!! What of waste of effort...i was shattered after too.:rolleyes:

Moral of the story 'don't bother no matter how much you want a cup of tea oh and listen when your told to do something'

Awe poor you.:grouphug: In no time you will be running about again.

Aww Emily you poor thing. :hug:

Could you not get your mum to make you a flask of tea?

sorry to hear you are not well
Take it easy

I think it might have to come to that Claire :sad2:

Oh bless. You must be so bored! Try not to rush back on your feet though as you may injure yourself & make the healing take even longer. :flower3:

poor Em, I hope you start to feel better soon, the flask of tea sounds like the way to go for now

Thank goodness it's only the tea and carpet that suffered. I was worried you'd hurt yourself when I started reading this thread. Take your time and give yourself a chance to get better. I think the flask idea is a good one.::yes::

Oh Emily,i agree the flask of tea+maybe a flask of soup as well to keep you going sounds a great idea.I hate being dependent on people and thankfully have only had to be like that a couple of times,so i know how awful it is.You will get better Emily+be back to your normal self in no time.Take care.x.

Oh dear I know what you mean. I had C Sections with both of my boys and ended up with infections both times as I was trying to do all the usual things rather than sitting with my feet up chilling out and my DH told me off.

Take it easy as the sooner you do as you are told then sooner you will be on the mend - at least on the bright side you have the DIS for company.

Take care :grouphug:

Emily i hope your better soon and back on your feet:grouphug:

Oh dear Em, I hope you are able to get around better soon.

M, mums always right but I am the same you, I do what I want not what I am told, take care, get better soon, Lynne xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter