Wishblade

b&bdiscruisers

Mouseketeer
Well, I did it :) I ordered a wishblade for $436. It's a major investment for me (although with all the money I've spent on scrapbooking supplies, this doesn't even come close to what I've spent in the past! :rotfl2: ) Of course it's on back order, so I probably won't get it until around the first of July. I'm looking forward to playing with it! :thumbsup2 Those of you who already have one...any pointers & suggestions? ;)

b&bdiscruisers said:
Well, I did it :) I ordered a wishblade for $436. It's a major investment for me (although with all the money I've spent on scrapbooking supplies, this doesn't even come close to what I've spent in the past! :rotfl2: ) Of course it's on back order, so I probably won't get it until around the first of July. I'm looking forward to playing with it! :thumbsup2 Those of you who already have one...any pointers & suggestions? ;)
:cool1: Have fun when you get it. I've had mine about a year but am just now really getting around to using it. I guess the best advise I can give is to join (at least) one of the many yahoo groups devoted to Wishblade. They have tons of information and are very helpful. If you have any questions they'll have answers. (The other day I was having trouble cutting through some cardstock so asked for some help. Several people came back with suggestions for me to try, and I found something that worked. Oh, and the responses were quick too.)

Another suggestion I have is to keep notes on how what you use to cut various papers and cardstock. Once you get it you'll see you have lots of options when it comes to cutting - cap color, speed, thickness, etc. I've been keeping a notebook with each type of paper I've cut and what works to cut it. That way next time I don't have to go through all the testing again and can just fix the settings and cut.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter