• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WISH weight loss thread -- 2007! ADD YOUR WEIGHT LOSS NOW SO WE CAN GET A GRAND TOTAL

Ok, I went back and searched this thread and saw that I last posted here on July 7th. I've lost 19 pounds since then, so I'm adding that 19 pounds to the total....

963.3 + 19 = 983.2

I'll update every week from now on :blush:

Ok, I went back and searched this thread and saw that I last posted here on July 7th. I've lost 19 pounds since then, so I'm adding that 19 pounds to the total....

963.3 + 19 = 983.2

I'll update every week from now on :blush:

Fantastic job, you should be so proud of yourself!!!

Congratulations to everyone, every single pound that we lose makes us that much closer to being healthier!!

:cheer2: 963.3 + 19 = 983.2 :cheer2:

Fantastic job, you should be so proud of yourself!!!

Congratulations to everyone, every single pound that we lose makes us that much closer to being healthier!!

:cheer2: 963.3 + 19 = 983.2 :cheer2:

Thank you!! :) I do plan on posting my weight loss every week, so it won't look quite so impressive as that 19 pounds looks! :laughing:

Hi, I just found this board. Is it too late to join you guys? I just started my diet/exersise the past Monday and I need all the support I can get lol.

I can contribute another pound to the total. :)

I've been struggling a bit. Last week so no change at all (better than a gain) and last week I was unable to do much exericise due to my back going out and lost .4 (which I am actually pretty happy about)

So 989.1 is our new total.

I guess I forgot to post the last 2 weigh in. I am down a total of 2.6 (.6 last week, 2 this week).

That brings the WISH total to 903.3

Checking in for the first time. I'm down 13.5 so far in 2007 so our total is now 916.8

Weigh to go losers!!!! 916.8 and losing!!! AWESOME!!!

Great two week loss Christa!! And a great big :welcome: to WDWLVR!

Please....forgive me for intruding on this thread. But I just noticed the whole W.I.S.H. portion of the disboards...something I really need.

But, I see you are adding to your total weight. It was in the 980# loss...which is totally awesome!! BUT...then, it went back to 900 again, and it should be 996.8, shouldn't it?

I'd hate for you to miss your big 1000# mark!!

I'm very impressed with your commitment to this. Keep losing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter