WISH - Thanksgiving Challenge - Week 7 Check In!

disneyfan551

Focusing on the FIGHT and not the FRIGHT! 🟠🙏
Here it is!! Sorry it's late, I've been out of town for a few days, and forgot to ask someone to post for me on Monday!! :rolleyes: So, how's everyone doing? Seems like I've been reading good news on the week 6 check in, even from those that have been lucky enough to visit the World lately! :teeth:

My weigh in is tonight, so I'll be sure to post tomorrow morning. I'm kind of worried about it, as I ate out most of the week since I was out of town. However, I'm back on track & trying to keep myself OP! And as you all know, it's not always the easiest thing to do! :yo-yo:

Let's hear how things are going for you! Even if you are maintaining, or need to get back on track, come on and join us! We need to hear from everyone, so we can all get motivated!!! :hyper:

I'll post our current roster & results as soon as I can. I have to go catch up on work now! ;)

I lost .5 pounds taking me to 6.5 out of 8 for the challenge. I have a feeling I won't be losing any this week - I seem to have the munchies (probably stress related). I am determined to make better choices for the rest of the week.

Good luck to everyone!!

I've been off track since we found out my husband had to take a position in another state...(February)...since then I don't even want to know how much I put back on...my lowest was 178...but I started on Sunday renewed to get back on track and have stuck to induction very well...don't plan on doing it more than 2 weeks...then sensibly adding carbs in.

I weigh in on Sundays but really need a challenge thread to keep me motivated....I want to lose 15 pounds from last Sunday to Thanksgiving...I know that sounds like a lot...but I feel I can get it done...then I want to lose 10 pounds by Christmas....I'll cheer you all on and hopefully inspire some along the way!

Thanks!
Tara-15 pounds

Boy was it a great week. I posted at the back of our week 6 thread originally but will post here too!

I am now down under 150.

So that is 13/25 for the challenge. I wished high but hope to atleast reach 20 by Turkey Day.
:bounce:

Good luck all.... It is going to be a tough weekend with a 5 year old and halloween. I am bringing the candy to work and setting it far far away!!!!

Still working hard and it's paying off.

Lost another 1.8 pounds for a total of 12.2 pounds so far, with only 2.8 pounds to go!!! I'm thinking I'm good for my 15 pounds, but now might shoot for 20 pounds before Thanksgiving!!!!

And I got a new clippie!!!!

I admit I have fallen off the weight loss wagon and have not lost any lately BUT...:rolleyes: I am going to my FIRST WW meeting tonight so hopefully I will get with the program! I have done WW before on line and have done well but I need the extra support this time so Wish me luck with my first meeting. :hyper: Hopefully I can post next week with some lost lbs. to tell about!

Hi everyone! :wave2:

I'm happy to report that I've met my Thanksgiving Challenge goal of 15 pounds lost, and am also at my WISH goal weight of 125! :) Now the tough part......KEEPING IT OFF FOR GOOD! :smooth:

A big congratulations to all those who have met their goals this week, and a big hug of encouragement and understanding for those who made need it! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks again so much disneyfan, for taking the time to do this Challenge for us! :sunny:

Great Job Kim!!!!!!!

Sethsmama - I find the meetings to be more helpful personally, so good luck with your first meeting and I'm sure you'll be back with the program in no time:sunny:

I'm down a pound. That was a hard pound to lose. But, I'm almost there. Just a couple of weeks and a couple of pounds to go.

I maintained , so I'm still 4/15. I won't be checking in next week, so I'll talk to you all when I get back from the world:teeth:

I am down 5 pounds!

Congrats to those that are still sticking with the challenge despite life's challenges no matter what the scale says. It's been a rough week for me but I am determined not to turn to food for comfort. Thanks for being here every week!

I am now 15.5/25!

I really have a sweet dh! I told him to write my poundage on the back of our weigh in sheet so I would only have to look at the pounds lost not the actual weight (I'm chicken)...so I peeked anyway today and realized that I couldn't understand his writing...turns out he wrote it in binary code...that's a software engineer for you! :)

The result!!! (Dh lost 8 pounds on our first week of phase 1 SBD, and I lost 10 pounds!!! :))

My goal was to lose 15 pounds by turkey day! I think I can hit that!!!

Way to go gang!! Keep up the good food choices and drink that water! :)

Tara...heading for goal through the holidays!!!

I missed posting last week - I gained almost 3 pounds. :eek:

However, at this week's weigh-in, I lost 3.6 pounds...so I lost what I gained, plus a little more. :)

I am now at 16.2/25 for this challenge.

4 more weeks - keep that Halloween candy away from me!! :teeth:

CookieGVB... Way to go girl!! Glad to see that you're not letting that temporary gain get to you! It definitely happens at times, and can be so depressing. BUT...you stayed on track & didn't let it stop you! Keep it up!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Imhall2000...YOWZA!! :earseek: 10 lbs in 1 week, you've got it going on! ::yes::

FYI.... A week 8 thread has just been posted, and I will carry any info. over there! ;) Hope to hear how great everyone is doing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter