Wish T-Shirts

Embroidery Grandma

Mouseketeer
Hi

Was wondering:confused3 if there would be any orders for WISH shirts before the Wine and Dine. I heard that it is usually only in Nov. If there is no order would there be a possibility of having graphics of the front and back and then I could do an iron on. This could at least be a temporary fix for Oct. I would also like to show off the shirts for the Space Coast Marathon. I saw the shirts are lime green and I probably could get a t-shirt in that color. I do not want to cut into anyone if they do the orders.

Thanks for your help
Kathy

I found this info for you on the Events/Competition sub-forum at the top of the page, on the main info sticky:

Wish Gear: Check here for latest information on orders. Links will be available during ordering opportunities. Shirt orders are generally done once a year around the July/August timeframe. Other items are done as demand arises and someone has time to coordinate.

Race Ready Order: Main contact Mel (chimera) Last order finalized 8/23/09.
Alert Shirt Order: Main contact Carrie (wtpclc) Last order finalized 8/23/09.
Hat/Visor Order: Main contact Tracy (Dsnyfan21). Previous contact Lynne with help from Kathy and Erin (xterratri, NYcpa, Stitch lover Sith)
Sock Order: Main contact Dave (Mouse Skywalker)
WISH Bracelets: Main contact Mel (chimera)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter