WISH member clipart ?

Debbie

DIScovering DIS magic-missing my colours
I've read the thread, and have obviously just missed the proper post. Exactly how do I scoop the WISH member clipart? I want to add it, and, with any luck by the next weigh in, I'll be able to change it to the 5 lb loss! Thanks.

Thanks glo. I guess that I'll end up losing my flag if I put the WISH clippie on. Hate to do that. Maybe I'll ponder it over a cup of tea and a piece of fu.... ;)

You shouldn't have to give up your flag, Debbie, it's less than 7000 bytes and you can have up to 30,000. Just type the img tags and url beneath the code for your clipart.

Or you could ask them to place it for you on the technical support board.

Katholyn

Yeah! I got it! And you know what? The urge to eat just subsided. I think that I'll go get a big glass of water and. . . try to read that RiddleCon thread. . . all 24 pages. :jester: Thanks ladies!

Hi Ladies! You look SHARP with your slim SPIFFY new WISH clipart! :teeth:

I would have to give up one of my other clip arts to add this... as it would go over the limit.... and they ALWAYS catch me. MaryJo mean's business too! LOL!

Thanks Kelsie... you sprinkled some pixie dust on my day. :)

Looks good, DD! I love your swaying flowers. The only thing swaying today are the overhead wires with the wind. . .and of course the snow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter