Wish Me Luck!

WowLookAtThat

DIS Veteran
Today is my birthday!pixiedust:

I have been promising myself to do one crazy thing on my birthday. I have always been an introvert and a little more than quiet. So, I decided to one thing I never thought I would do for my birthday. Just something I could one day look back and say "That is what I did!" I am going skydiving! Of course, I am going on a tandem jump (not that crazy to go by myself). This is an odd thread but please wish me luck because I am going to need it.

Will update when possible.

Today is my birthday!pixiedust:

I have been promising myself to do one crazy thing on my birthday. I have always been an introvert and a little more than quiet. So, I decided to one thing I never thought I would do for my birthday. Just something I could one day look back and say "That is what I did!" I am going skydiving! Of course, I am going on a tandem jump (not that crazy to go by myself). This is an odd thread but please wish me luck because I am going to need it.

Will update when possible.
Happy Birthday and Good Luck!!!!! Enjoy!

Have fun om your birthday, for my 50th birthday I went on a hot air balloon ride across the Nile in Luxor great memory

I surprised my husband with a jump on his 50th birthday. It was something he always talked about doing. He had a blast!

Have fun!!

Always wanted to do that and good for you for taking the step!

Have a blast and let us know how it turned out. Happy birthday!

Have fun, good luck, and :bday:

That is something I could never do, and bungey jumping! :scared:

For my 50th we went for a hot air balloon ride. :)

For DH's 50th I surprised him with a 3-night trip to Las Vegas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter