Wish me luck

Wish me Luck, I have court tomorrow to try and get court ordered child custody schedule. my Ex is very difficult and very un cooperstive in my time with my kids, enough to take her to court. In a different thread I mentioned that my ex would not hesitate to sabotage our disney trip, sooo I took things a step further to guarantee/prevent her intervention.

wish me luck.:thumbsup2

Good luck ! A Mom should be happy when a Dad wants to see his kids and loves them.

Good luck today. Hope all goes well for you. Ex's can be such a pain at times so it best to have the courts behind ya especially when trying to plan a Disney/Fort Wilderness vacation. Make sure you let us know how it turns out.

Inappropriate topic.

Oh good grief!!!! Relax, breathe, deep breaths. Perhaps this should have been posted on the sub-section, Community Board but who cares, really!!:confused3:confused3 I'm sure the Mods will move it if they choose.

Good luck and I hope all goes well. I read you previous post and I am really glad that you are taking your kids to WDW. Keep us posted.

Hope things went well today. Please give us an update when you can.

We are in your corner:cheer2:cheering you on, A Dad wanting time with his kids should be in their lives.

Remember you being in your kids lives is one of the best things for them and you.:hug:

I pray that the judge gives you the times you want and makes it clear just how much your kids need you to your ex.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter