WISH Marathon Weekend VICTORY Breakfast

Lisa loves Pooh

DIS Veteran
Monday Morning---9 or 10ish.....allows time for that recovery "nap" :cat: .

Come show off that medal--Donald, Mickey, or Goofy (bring his friends M & D). Share tales of triumph!!!

Are you interested?

If enough are interested, I'll post dining options--though I did list some options on another thread somewhere :teeth: . I haven't decided what "enough" means---I suppose....more than just me. Though dining with myself can be enjoyable :rolleyes1 .

well I meant to post a poll and OOPS!

So just post and I will have to count the good ol' fashioned way.

Lisa -

Count me in. Probably for 2 (me and dh). I am open to places; I think it would be fun to check out all the medals. Thanks again for organizing everything.

DH and I would probably be interested, assuming we don't have to recover from celebrating at PI Sunday night! :teeth: Maybe someplace with open seating or a food court setting?

Count me in (I hope I can get out of bed in the morning ;) ). I'll have 2, myself and niece.

Terri

I would like to do this - I will have to see what the rest of my group thinks (2 are leaving early that morning but the other 3 may be up for it).

I voted 'yes' over on the poll post. I also would like to suggest BW Bakery since I won't have to walk far :rotfl2:

Sadly not me, if I can walk that day, boyf and I are aiming for last minute places on one of the backstage tours - sorry. Helen

I like the idea of the bakery. Can we just drive to the boardwalk from CBR on Monday morning???

And what time would we like to meet up? 9am, 10am??

I know that I have to head back to Melbourne for hubby to catch a flight in the early evening.

Krista and I would love to meet up for breakfast Monday. We also think the BW Bakery sounds great (probably because we're staying at the BWV :) ).
There will be 4 of us if we meet--we'll have my DMIL and DFIL with us.

Yes, you can drive to BW and park there as long as you are going to use their facility (bakery counts) they let you park, or they will valet for you.

See everyone at the BW Bakery at 9:00-ish then! Monday after races.
:wave2:

Sounds great! Howard and I will walk over from the Beach Club Villas and will see you all around 9! :Pinkbounc

DH and I will walk over from the Swan. This is going to be fun! I can't wait to see everyone's medals. I really want to see that Goofy medal up close & personal. Just a warning, discussion of plans for the DL 1/2 marathon will begin at breakfast Cam & Lisa.

Awww...I'll be back at work while y'all are eating breakfast :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter