Wish inaugural sailing beach bag question

TigerLaw

DIS Veteran
Given the recent news that the Wish has changed out their castaway club gifts back to the normal versions, I was just wondering if any repeat cruisers had an extra inaugural saling castaway club beach bag they would be willing to part with. We are good going on the Wish for the first time in May and my wife was really looking forward to getting that bag so I'm trying to find one for her now given the news of the switch. Would be happy to pay for this. Thanks in advance for the help!

Oh no, we sail in 2 weeks and thought these bags were still be given out....... so sad.

My friend got off a few days ago and they had the beach bag not the old gift. I'm thinking they ran out but not 100% sure if that means they will be restocking. Sorry I can't help but ir must be a very new evolving situation.

Have a great time!
If you remember will you please update us?
Thanks!
I definitely will!
I just saw the post on Twitter, looks like no bag, no passport holder, towel holder, or water bottle for platinum just the cooler bag 😭 such a bummer if true. I asked when I booked and they said those gifts were suppose to be for the entire first year

I was actually meant to be sailing on the Wish right now, this makes me glad I cancelled as I really wanted those gifts!

Maybe they just ran out? They were suppose to be giving them for the first year.
I hope that's the case anyway, :)
I was on the last sailing and received the “normal” gift. When I inquired at concierge saying I thought the expectation was the Wish inaugural bag for the first year, I was told they were informed they would end this and they off loaded all the bags/gifts on the previous sail. The cast member called me later in the cruise to say they were all gone and none available.
They did have inaugural merchandise for sail in the gift shops

Has anyone heard if they might order more bags for the remaining
inaugural sailings?

And yet the 50th anniversary of WDW goes on for 18 months?
Right?!?!? New merchandise still coming in all the time.
Why make this announcement of one year then say "nah, we depleted the items after 7 months".
Order more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter