• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wish I could do the happy dance

tinkercubbyfan

Earning My Ears
:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: We leave in 4 days and dd woke up with a feaver, runny nose, and a suspicious spot on her cheek and belly:scared1: :scared1: I am optimistic about the spots because they aren't blisters and there are only two. DD gets sick everytime we go to a hotel .... I think it's the air conditioning...... and last year she was sick before we left but got better a few days after we got to WDW. :sick: :sick:

so the nerves are a little high here at are house

So sorry to hear about your little one. I'm sending along some pixiedust to help her heal pixiedust: I'm still trying to mend from having a tooth pulled and I'm leaving in 6 days! Whatever happens, I hope you guys have a wonderful time!

while at disney 2 weeks ago, I woke up with a sore throat, chills, and just felt like sleeping. Not to mention a major headache. I came home and the next morning I woke up with a red spot near my eye. It's shingles!!!! YUCK!

Hope your little one gets better fast.

I'm sorry tour little one isn't feeling well. I hope all is well by the time you leave. My 18mo DS has had a runny nose for almost two weeks now, so I guess we'll see the Doc because we leave in 1 week and I don't want his trip to be a fog for him.

:hug:

I think I'm coming down with a cold so I'm trying to pump myself with meds so I'll feel perfect at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter