WISH Dinner Fri, Jan 6th--Trail's End!! Seats still open--see first post for details

How many in your party for the WISH Team Friday Night January 6th Dinner?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Maybe we should make a list of how many DDE cards we have. What discount is it exactly? How many people can dine on one card?

Discount is 20% including alchohol and up to 10 people can use it on one card I believe.

I will add that list to the front...I know it is myself and Chimera...who else? (I'll not be lazy and read the thread and check :)).

I hope I can still use it--we bought it when we had passes...but we have not renewed them. The card is good until late spring.

Hi,
I'm still planning on attending. Its just me!

I am confirming for our 4. There is a slight chance that may change to 2 however at this time it is slight and we are pressing ahead with arrangements for all of us.

Anyone else starting to think we may need be able to drop some seats? I'm thinking we give it a few more days, but maybe we should start with cancelling the later times first?

chimera said:
Anyone else starting to think we may need be able to drop some seats? I'm thinking we give it a few more days, but maybe we should start with cancelling the later times first?

We are at 67 confirmed plus 1 possible add on for 68.

These are the reservations we have in order:

Aladdins girl booked 4 at 4:30
TiffJ booked 10 at 4:30
Lisa Loves Pooh booked 10 at 4:30
keenercam booked 10 at 4:30
Chimera booked 30 at 4:40
zoegirl booked 10 at 4:50
princess momma booked 10 at 4:50
Aladdinsgirl booked 6 at 4:50

Just my 2 cents but I don't think we should rush to cancel anything yet. We may still pick up people and once we give up spots we may not be able to get them back if we find we do need them. We still have plenty of time to release any extra spots we currently have and still give Disney more than ample time to fill them. If last year was any indication I'm sure we will have a great turnout and it will be really motivational to get so many of us together! :cool1:

Sorry about that. I have been out of pocket for the last few days, darn work. I am still in for 2. Thanks to everyone for handling all this!

perfectmatch300 said:
Just my 2 cents but I don't think we should rush to cancel anything yet. We may still pick up people and once we give up spots we may not be able to get them back if we find we do need them. We still have plenty of time to release any extra spots we currently have and still give Disney more than ample time to fill them. If last year was any indication I'm sure we will have a great turnout and it will be really motivational to get so many of us together! :cool1:

I agree with Nancy, the closer we get we may see that we need the extra seats. So let's not be too hasty to cancel ressies. Do they get mad at you if you don't show up with the exact number you booked?

zoegirl said:
I agree with Nancy, the closer we get we may see that we need the extra seats. So let's not be too hasty to cancel ressies. Do they get mad at you if you don't show up with the exact number you booked?

I think we were thinking of cancelling as if everyene didn't confirm..we wouldn't have needed 2 or 3 reservations.

HOlding 30 seats....would probably be a little rude if we couldn't fill them.

But we look pretty good right now...I don't mind holding 15 or so.

Just keepin' the dream alive ;)

Anyone else wanna come hang out with us?

I can now confirm that my maybe is a definite NO. So there'll just be four of us at dinner!

Can I please, please add DH and myself for dinner? If not, I'll try to make a PS in my name.

Thanks,

Sara
Goofy '06

Looks like we have plenty of extra seats for you and your DH, Sara. Looking forward to meeting you both!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter