Wish Dining -How Do We Fit It All In?

Castillo Mom

DIS Veteran
It’s been a minute since our last Disney cruise, so it’s nice to be back on the boards and start planning!😁

Now on to my question. We’ll be sailing on the Wish next March for my friend’s wedding. Several of the adult foodies in the group want to experience all of the MDRs, but also Enchante and Palo. We’re on the four-night sailing, so are going to have to double up one night.

Has anyone done this? Which MDR and signature venue did you combine and how did you go about it as far as timing? For example, if you we combined Arendelle and Palo, how late would we be able to get a reservation for Palo? We’re thinking of a light appetizer at Arendelle so we can see the show, followed by Palo a couple of hours later.

Last edited:
the walt restaurants do breakfast and lunch.

you could just skip that restaurant for dinner and visit it at other times.

the walt restaurants do breakfast and lunch.

you could just skip that restaurant for dinner and visit it at other times.
Shame on me for not knowing they serve lunch at 1923, I’m off my planing game. 😉 Thank you so much!

You could also do either Palo or Enchante for brunch instead of dinner. We considered doing that (same dilemma of trying to fit everything in) but ultimately decided Palo "Steakhouse" looked similar enough to the other Palo menus for both brunch and dinner that it wasn't worth trying to squeeze it in for us.

So I’m doing palo brunch (hopefully as trying to sort still) and then enchante dinner on pirate night as I don’t like the pirate menu and you double upon a restaurant that night anyway

I dined in Enchante on night #1 of the MV sailing. I prefer second seating for MDR, so I just made my Enchante reservation for 6pm. I dined solo, so even though I opted for the "Collection" tasting menu, I was done shortly before my 8:15 dining time in Worlds of Marvel restaurant. At WoM, I explained to my servers that I'd just come from Enchante and only was there to see the show and sip some iced tea.

It’s been a minute since our last Disney cruise, so it’s nice to be back on the boards and start planning!😁

Now on to my question. We’ll be sailing on the Wish next March for my friend’s wedding. Several of the adult foodies in the group want to experience all of the MDRs, but also Enchante and Palo. We’re on the four-night sailing, so are going to have to double up one night.

Has anyone done this? Which MDR and signature venue did you combine and how did you go about it as far as timing? For example, if you we combined Arendelle and Palo, how late would we be able to get a reservation for Palo? We’re thinking of a light appetizer at Arendelle so we can see the show, followed by Palo a couple of hours later.
Honestly, I'd try to combine with another meal. Several of the restaurants like 1923 are open for breakfast and lunch and so is Palo and Enchante. So why do not a brunch in one of those instead of two dinners? This is what we did on the Dream. We did a dinner each night in our three MDRs and one night had dinner at Remy and then we did a brunch at Palo.

I would encourage you, See if you can find out Pirate night for your sailing and book One special dining meal that evening. (Pirate menu seems to be the same as before... someone correct me if I am wrong)

For the other restaurant that you didn't book for dinner, try to get a brunch.

Personally I would do Enchante for brunch, Palo for Dinner to keep costs down, but that's primarily for financial savings.

On a 3 night Wish, we have early dining. Booked Palo for 8:00pm. Plan is to go to MDR, have appetizer and salad in whatever dining room we’re assigned, then go to Palo for entrees and dessert - maybe some calamari thrown in 😁

on a 4 night cruise, the second time you visit a restaurant you won't see anything special if your in Marvel or Arendelle. So you can also do a fine dining on that night.

heres what I've got. Palo brunch day 2, Enchante on pirate night (day 3). I'll miss the pirate menu but not any of the dining room shows or new dining room menus. The Enchante reservation is early enough to go watch the pirate show if I want to see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter