WISH Check-IN week of February 2

Hi everyone! I just came upon the WISH thread tonight and I am hoping this is the motivation I need to get moving. Good luck to everyone with their goals!

I lost 3 pounds in the last week. I am happy because we ate out all weekend and I still lost weight. 24 pounds to go.

Congrats to all you "losers"! Wish I could be one of you, but alas, I stayed the same yet again. :( I gotta figure out how to get out of my funk--just no motivation. And the stress eating! Anybody want to take my boys for a few weeks? :teeth: At least the scale quit going up. But I have to get it in gear SOON - I want to lose 15 before we go to WDW in June!!

160/160/145

Lost 2lbs this week! I am really happy because we went out to eat on Sunday and I was worried about it! I started on Tae Bo this week as well. I am working out 4 days a week and doing WW! So far so good!

Only 38lbs to go! LOL!!!! :)

Congrats to everyone on a good week!

Kamy

Well, not a good week weight loss wise. I gained 0.8 pounds. Just a little set back. Hopefully I will do better next week. I am still 15 pounds less that back in November.

Well, menopause strikes again. I lost 1/2 pound this last week. Actually I think I may have lost more but it isn't showing on the scale because I have a <b>lot</b> of fluid (the joys of menopause) can't get my rings off :( But I shall persevere.

Now this weekend, I will be going to New Orleans, wish me luck. No beignets for me this trip :(

This upcoming cruise is really motivating me! I lost 2.8 lbs. this week on WW. I started January 2nd and have lost 15.6 lbs. since then! I also work out at a gym about 4x a week.

My tips....

Eat vegies and fruits,
Drink water,
Use journal,
Plan ahead!

Well, I just started with WISH this week, so nothing to report yet. I can say that due to this board my motivation is back up again! I lost 6 lbs fairly easily after my gall bladder surgery Jan. 6, but then I hit a plateau and my motivation was starting to slip away. Thanks to all of you I'm back to feeling really motivated again! Hopefully soon I will break through that plateau and have a loss to report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter