WISH Check-IN week of February 2

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Hello WISHers!!!!!! DId eveyone see what Kelsie's surprise was!!!1 It is very exciting!!! I also want to invite everyone to post recipes on either the WW recipe thread or the low carb recipe thread!! It helps to get some great new meal ideas and you never know you may even get a great new favorite meal out of the deal!!!!

Ok well I don't wiegh until tomorrow or Tuesday. Lets just say I ate out 3 times this week and had company for dinner yesterday as well as today so let's hope for the best!!

How did everyone do?

Remember to drink that water and exercise when you can!!

Welcome to all the new WISHers!!

Hope everyone has a GREAT week !!!!

Happy WISHing
Holly

I'm sad to say I gained 5.2lbs last week :eek:

It's all of the stress that's making me snack.

I am still eating lo carb and exercising (treadmill and eliptical) and still feeling great, but I didn't get out to buy a scale till yesterday. And, then I forgot the battery. Doh!! Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to see how much I've actually lost.

Pat

306 days and counting

I weighed in early this week, down .75....better than the lb I gained last week. I have decided that I am not going to weigh in every week, just once a month and focus more on just being healthy.

Good morning! No weigh information to report because that is discouraging to me. I am still going to they gym faithfully and my clothes are getting looser on me. :) Last week I fell of the low carb, low sugar wagon but I'm back on now and looking forward to a great week!

believe, hang in there. Weighing every week isn't for everyone. You will do this. :)

Good morning, WISHers! :)

I'm on Day 4 of WW, and hanging in. I find it enormously difficult to stick to a diet when I've had a lifetime of eating what I want. But I'm bound and determined to lose this extra weight.

Here's my plan: I have made an agreement with myself to stick to the program, and if I have the overwhelming urge to eat something "bad", I will FIRST have some veggies, THEN some fruit, THEN some skim milk or yogurt or something, and after all that I'd hope to have taken the edge off the craving and I might have ONE cookie but not the whole box. But my deal with myself is, I'm going to do this, and if it doesn't work, I'm just going to stop punishing myself and live with it because it's not my fault.

Sound like a plan? I weigh in on Fridays, somehow I hate that whole weigh in concept. I feel self conscious about it, hopefully I can learn to use it as a motivating factor.

Well, I didn't lose anymore, but I haven't gained anything either, so I guess that's good. I actually found out that my antidepressant Paxil slows your metabolism down...JUST GREAT! So, next week I've got a doctors appointment to see what my options are...maybe a different type of medicine or a more natural approach. All I know is I need help coming off the Paxil...can't just stop it or I could be a serious basket case.

Anyways, keep it up guys...we're all going to do just great!

198/190/150

Well, I am sad to say that I gained 2 pounds this week. I can't let that discourage me, but just try harder this week. I had always heard that the last pounds were the hardest to get off. Good luck everyone and have a great week.

186/153/140

Congratulations to all who dropped even one ounce last week.

And for those who gained....that is <i>so</i> yesterday. Can't worry about that today. Today you are starting a new week and you're going to do great, I just know it.

I don't weigh until Thursday. Hoping for the best. Right now, I'm just going to worry about <b>today</b>.

please remind me of everything I just said when <b>I</b> gain, okay?

Cough** Cough**

I am so sick but am starting Atkins today. Does not eating at all count :(

Good luck everyone, I will be weighing in on Friday's.

Hi everyone!
I got buckled down again and counted Saturday as Day 1. I am doing very well, and am proud of myself. Weigh in isn't until Thursday for me. congrats to everyone on this weight loss journey!

After a big loss last week I'm not expecting much for this week. I weigh in tonight, and would be happy to stay the same!

Dana
171/146/131

I was soooooo sick this weekend with a terrible virus. My temperature was so high and I was weak and achy. That's the bad news.

The good news is, I lost weight. I had been doing okay, but then started creeping up again, bouncing between 152-154 lbs. Now I am 148 lbs. I hope to see 130 lbs by the summer!

210/148/130

I just finished week one of induction and as of this morning I have lost 8 pounds total...ok Kelsie where is my clipart??? I am so excited...I will be on induction for a few weeks as for me the minute I add the second ten grams of carbs I plateua...I am aiming on weighing 120 by May 23.... that would make my loss in 18 months a totla of 82 pounds...I will also graduate in May from grad school and it would be cool to graduate grad school 21 years after my highschool graduation and weigh the same weight....wish me luck!!!

Way to go GLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COngrats!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Well gang I weighed today. ANd it was a lose of .5!!! I will take it after eating out so much this week I was hoping to stay the same!!!! SO that is a total of 3 pounjds for the month of January!!! Not the 5 I wanted but a great warm up!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the great work everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! Hang in there we can do it!!!!!

I'm so glad someone added that great clip-art and I got to this board! Its great to see so many here supporting each other with these tough weight loss and healthier living attitudes.

I've been exercising faithfully since mid-October when I joined a local women-only gym. Since then, I've lost 34 pounds and continue to lose about a 1/2 to 1 pounds per week. I've also changed my eating habits drastically and have been lifting weights as part of my program. The trainers at my gym have been very supportive and called me this morning to make sure I was ok since I haven't been there since Saturday (stomach flu-ugh!).

My goal when I joined the gym was to become fit and healthy--enough to particpate in the WDW marathon in 2004. When I first started I couldn't run a mile. Now I walk/run 3-4 miles every other day:) So hopefully by next January I'll have the stamina to do the 1/2 marathon and who knows after that!

Hoping to help out and support everyone here!

Nothing to report ... same as last weight as last week :( Oh well. I guess that's just more motivation to work harder this week :p

I lost a half pound last night, so now I'm up to a grand total of 26 lbs. gone, with 5 gone since January 20. :)

I am happy to report that I lost 5 pounds since last Tuesday.

No, make that thrilled ... :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter