WISh Check-in Week of 3-16

Lost 2 lbs. this week.....total...........23 lbs!!!!!!!!

Ack! I've been so busy this week (work and remodeling our kitchen!) that I forgot to check in. I lost 2 more pounds!!! That takes me to 8 total for wish (I'm hoping for the 10 pound clippie next week!!) and 23 total on program.

Keep up the great work everyone!!

Wow! The results here are astounding!! We have some very motivated people here, and that motivation is contagious!!!

I had my WW weigh-in this morning and I was down 2.0 pounds this week, for a total of 10.2!! I'm loving this!

:Pinkbounc

<b>jlawall</b> Good for you! Another two pounds gone forever. That 20 pound loss clippie looks great on you but not quite as nice as that 25 pound clippie will look ;)

<b>WOO HOO, AWilliams!!!</b> Way to go! Getting loser to that 10 pound loss clipart :)

<b>Disneyaholic</b> Love that new 10 pound loss clippie in your siggie. Very nice. Two more pounds gone. You're right, the motivation is contagious. It certainly helped keep me on track when I went the entire month of February with no real weight loss.

What a team we have here!

Katholyn

:bounce: Had my official weigh in yesterday and I'm down 2.6.

My Wish loss total is 10.2! I get my 10 pound clipart! Woo hoo!

My total weight loss now is 130.2. Just 33 more pounds to goal! :)

Congratulations, Dan! You are doing so well. Not long before you are at your goal :)

Katholyn

I lost 2 pounds this week. In my first month I have lost 11 pounds.
So far so good!
Sandy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter