WISH Away the Pounds **Maddening March Challenge** All Welcome

drive by posting just to say hey. Life is crazy busy here. I'm still plugging away.

You are missed, of course, but glad you are still plugging away! Any pictures from your Disney run to share??

I'm still plugging away...last week was difficult, trying to regain my momentum now.

what I was looking forward to this week --- DISNEY CRUISE big announcement today of summer 2015 itineraries and FINALLY tomorrow I can move our reservation to our Alaska 2015 cruise! I'm so so so stoked!!!! i'll be up and on the phone first thing, likely on hold for hours with millions of my closest friends LOL

WOOHOO on vacation planning!!!

the cause that is dear to me, most of you probably know.... Cushing's disease awareness. I was diagnosed May 2011 with Cushing's which is a rare endocrine disease that most doctors aren't familiar with, let alone know how to diagnose and treat. it's frustrating to have a rare disease which does not get attention and that translates to money from the industry to find better treatments and maybe one day even a cure. Dr Oz did a segment a year ago and he focused on the obesity factor of the disease, with a dramatic intro of '"Could you have a brain tumor that's making you fat?" while that is the biggest and most obvious symptom..there is so much more to the disease that he glossed over b/c it's not as trendy to talk about. frustrating. the link you see in my signature is a message board that literally saved me...this was the place I found answers and direction which led to my diagnosis

How wonderful that you got a diagnosis AND that you are willing to help others find answers!!

Hope you enjoyed your breakfast this morning! You earned it!

It was DELICIOUS!! Nothing unusual.... just nice to have something warm and filling!

Do it! Go take a mother-daughter one!! Seeing the country on the ground, without flying over the fly-over states - oh man, it changes you so much.

We do take a trip together every year and some of them have been road trips (although nothing so crazy as 80 days! :goodvibes ), to some degree. This summer we are hoping to head to upper NY state with a side trip to Niagara Falls.... but that will definitely depend on DD's summer work/internship/school/research status.:confused3

My family has had all sorts of cancer situations - mostly breast and thyroid. But, the cause nearest to my heart is RAINN. Rape, abuse, and incest national network. They have counselors available 24/7 on hotlines to talk with people who have been victims of sexual assault. But, their hotline is a website where you can chat virtually with someone - which to me, is revolutionary, not just for people who feel more comfortable using the internet, but any way to make it easier for someone to get help gets an A+ in my book.

Their staffers go through months of training and become incredible resources, not only on pressing charges, but also on medical issues, trauma support, support groups and doctors in your area who can help you - its really amazing what these people can do. And it is all anonymous.

My best friend was sexually assaulted in Israel on her second day of a birthright trip. In a country where she didn't speak the language, was traveling with a group of people she just met, she was able to log onto Rainn's website from her hostel and talk to someone. Without it, I honestly don't know if she ever would have recovered.

I know it doesn't support a disease or help find a cure for something, but for the millions of survivors of sexual assault, it is a lifesaver. I also like that 92% of my money goes towards the cause. :cool1:

JUST AS important as any other cause! How great that there is that resource out there.... just hope the right people know about it.

Well, very weird to be back at work today. It feels like Monday even though its Tuesday since I was out yesterday. Of course, I'm glad I was because three people are out today from being sick (and they weren't yesterday). I, however, have mostly recovered and have no intention of backtracking!! :rotfl:

One of my goals for this month was to have better arm skin - I know, it sounds super weird. But, I have keratosis pilaris on my arms (otherwise known as chicken skin). Nothing too terrible, but most docs will look at it, prescribe some kind of thick lotion and tell you the chances of it going away are slim to none.

Well, I spent this month doing a lot of research - started out by putting coconut oil on it, which worked okay, but was mostly just making my arms shiny haha Then, in the process of finding out what works best for my face, I discovered Cerave Renewing Lotion that has Salicylic Acid in it. In a review, a couple of people said that they tried it on their keratosis pilaris and it worked. And I'm here to tell you, after a week of using it - it totally does!!! About 50% of my bumps and red marks are gone!!! It feels SO weird to look at my arm in the mirror and see just my arm!!

Here's hoping with continual usage, I'll be chicken skin free!!

:dance3:

How wonderful that you have been able to find such a relatively simple solution!! And coming from the Mom of a child afflicted with a long-term, ongoing skin condition, seeing just "arm" is a huge cause for celebration!!

Evening all! School day is done, WW prep work is done, and it looks like I might actually remember to wear my Activelink to my meeting tonight! I don't wear it regularly :-)guilty: ) and I think my members are thinking I'm lying when I talk about it because I have NEVER remembered to wear it to a meeting! But it is charging right now! I WILL remember it tonight!!

Just throwing this out there..... I know I told you all I was making a nice weight loss chart to help me be more motivated (and I promised to share a picture and I haven't done so yet.... sorry), but I decided that I need a SECOND chart.... for EXERCISE! That is where I need the MOST motivation!! I think I'm going to do it as a "minutes completed" per day type chart. Probably no time tonight to do that, but hopefully Thursday (I'm working at school tomorrow). Anyone else do things like this? I know someone on here has a "bead jar" for pounds lost.

Hey.... I've got 30 minutes before I leave for my meeting and I've already had my tea and my afternoon protein snack (a MUST on these days when I don't get dinner until 8pm and have to be ON MY GAME for a few hours), so I'll get that photo taken care of now!

BB in a minute to share the picture.......P

Here you go. I intended to find enough motivational quotes to frame the entire chart, but I'm just doing it a few at a time. BTW, the quote in the upper left hand corner says "Dear Fat, Prepare to Die. Love, ME :)

ry%3D400

QOTD for Friday, March 21, 2014:

FUN FRIDAY QOTD!!

What is your DREAM career? If someone was paying the bills (both at home and for education), would you pursue it in real life?

And a bonus QOTD (since it is Friday): What is your favorite book/book series?

BBL to chat........................P

I would totally run a cat shelter.

Favorite book--Stranger in a Strange Land Robert A. Heinlein. Book series-- The Hobbit

QOTD for Saturday, March 22, 2014:

What is your favorite "go-to" healthy INGREDIENT that you use on a regular basis?

Garlic

QOTD for Sunday, March 23, 2014:

FUNDAY SUNDAY QOTD!!

You're stuck on a deserted island with one DISNEY character! Who would you want to be stuck with and WHY??

Captain Jack Sparrow of course. (for obvious reasons)

Good morning and happy Monday!

QOTD for Monday, March 24, 2014:

What are you looking forward to this week? Do you have a special event of any sort planned? If not, could you plan something NICE for yourself (and possibly your family)?
Well yesterday I was down a pound so I treated myself to about an hour of walking dead comics. I owe myself another hour.

My bike is back with a new front light even. The old light was broken (before the accident) and had to be held still with a pony tail band lol. I registered for an 8 hour bicycle safety class next month and bought a cute helmet and I'm ready to roll again...
Kind of power cleaned our bedroom a few nights ago and think I will do the spare room next. I want to get rid of my daughters old desk and trunks and get some more drawers in that room. I need more room for my workout clothes as they are taking over my world.
Pam-- I really liked Saving Mr. Banks, as good as Emma Thompson is I can only imagine how good Julie Andrews would have been in her role maybe 20 years ago.
Sorry I've been MIA. I was working a lot with a boy on vacation last week and then the bike thing and being worried about the bike. Plus the daughter was in the ER last week with pain and bleeding but she's fine-- the baby's just in a weird position and that will change soon. They still couldn't tell the sex yet darn it.
Spring is in full blast here- it was 70 yesterday. Of course it'll be rainy the rest of the week but I had some good days good will hunting and other shopping. One of the days I got out of my car and heard 3 shots over by my closest Albertsons, (not the one I work at) thought they were a car backfiring but then heard screaming and saw people running. Went over and watched across the parking lot, (where the Goodwill is) I guess a guy tried to rob the armored truck lol, with a can of mace. He got shot 4 times by one of the guards.
Well think I'm caught up for now gonna go work out....ttfn.

Morning all! Got called to work today, so I'll post the QOTD now, but chatting will have to wait!

QOTD for Tuesday, March 25, 2014:

Today is National Cerebral Palsy Awareness day and I will be wearing green to show support for the children in our schools who are effected with this (one little cutie pie in particular :) ). Is there any cause that is near and dear to your heart? Do you do things to support this cause? Is there a particular reason that you feel that this is a worthy cause? Tell us more about your cause.... maybe you can drum up some additional support through our group!

I used to work for the American Cancer Society. I applied for a job there in an office near where I live now but didn't get it. And I love what they do. I really like that all cancers get represented.

Is that the app where you pay in advance and then get the $$ back when you hit a certain number of gym visits???

So you have a set pact, mine is to eat 14 veggies and go to the gym 4 times a week. If I miss 1 of those I'll lose $5, and $5 for each one I miss after that. You make wayyyyyy less than $5 for completing. For the gym it has a motion tracker, a gps locator or it can connect to other apps. It really helps...and I figure I'll put the money I earn to something great!

Okay friends... I'm here at work and the kiddos will be in the door in 1 minute, so I will say good-bye! We have an early release day here, so full day's pay for 2/3 of a work day, so that is great! I will spend the extra time at home preparing for tonight's WW meeting and of course, going to work.

Hope you enjoyed your extra time!

My family has had all sorts of cancer situations - mostly breast and thyroid. But, the cause nearest to my heart is RAINN. Rape, abuse, and incest national network. They have counselors available 24/7 on hotlines to talk with people who have been victims of sexual assault. But, their hotline is a website where you can chat virtually with someone - which to me, is revolutionary, not just for people who feel more comfortable using the internet, but any way to make it easier for someone to get help gets an A+ in my book.

RAINN is a fantastic organization!

---

One of my goals for this month was to have better arm skin - I know, it sounds super weird. But, I have keratosis pilaris on my arms (otherwise known as chicken skin). Nothing too terrible, but most docs will look at it, prescribe some kind of thick lotion and tell you the chances of it going away are slim to none.

Well, I spent this month doing a lot of research - started out by putting coconut oil on it, which worked okay, but was mostly just making my arms shiny haha Then, in the process of finding out what works best for my face, I discovered Cerave Renewing Lotion that has Salicylic Acid in it. In a review, a couple of people said that they tried it on their keratosis pilaris and it worked. And I'm here to tell you, after a week of using it - it totally does!!! About 50% of my bumps and red marks are gone!!! It feels SO weird to look at my arm in the mirror and see just my arm!!

Here's hoping with continual usage, I'll be chicken skin free!!

I worked on a medical talk show and did a lot of research! I did part of a show on this! Salicylic Acid helps and there are a couple others. I'll see if I have the list of products our dermatologist suggested

My bike is back with a new front light even. The old light was broken (before the accident) and had to be held still with a pony tail band lol. I registered for an 8 hour bicycle safety class next month and bought a cute helmet and I'm ready to roll again...
enjoy being back on the roads with the spring weather!
Spring is in full blast here- it was 70 yesterday. Of course it'll be rainy the rest of the week but I had some good days good will hunting and other shopping. One of the days I got out of my car and heard 3 shots over by my closest Albertsons, (not the one I work at) thought they were a car backfiring but then heard screaming and saw people running. Went over and watched across the parking lot, (where the Goodwill is) I guess a guy tried to rob the armored truck lol, with a can of mace. He got shot 4 times by one of the guards.
Well think I'm caught up for now gonna go work out....ttfn. that's so scary! Glad you weren't near that!

Rather uneventful day here. The combat teacher was all about us channeling our anger about the snow coming! There was frost on my windshield this morning! :scared1:

I didn't get the time off for the bachelorette next month. It's a cruise. I'm a little upset, but I really thought I would be lower than I am now. I kind of struggled a lot in the beginning. I don't really know anyone aside from the bride and the maid of honor (my boyfriend's brother's future wife and his sister) so I said we can take a sisters trip later when I come down.

They did at least allow me to switch shifts in this new group I'm in so around the same time I can go back to my college and see people before they graduate and spread my wealth of knowledge from my freshman year of life! I will not drink or eat like I am back in college :lmao:

We've had a friend from work here all night. DBF had him over to play video games earlier, that turned into to youtube, than dinner, than movies. He's struggled making friends here and so I'm so proud that he invited someone over! Plus he liked my cooking so that's always a plus!;)

Morning all! Here is the QOTD and I'll be back later this morning from school (hopefully) to chat just a bit!

QOTD for Wednesday, March 26, 2014:

Going with our recurring Wednesday theme.... today is WOOHOO Wednesday! Tell us something you can CELEBRATE and get excited about in regards to your weight loss, healthy eating, exercise, healthy living, etc!

Morning all! Here is the QOTD and I'll be back later this morning from school (hopefully) to chat just a bit!

Going with our recurring Wednesday theme.... today is WOOHOO Wednesday! Tell us something you can CELEBRATE and get excited about in regards to your weight loss, healthy eating, exercise, healthy living, etc!

Holy craparooni, where the heck did March go???:scared1: I'm too far gone to catch up so I'll just jump back in here with the QOTD. I think I'll have to go with my WOOHOO's being -

1. After recovering from a nasty stomach bug, I have committed to, and kept up with, getting to the gym 2-4 times a week! :cheer2: I'm still having running withdrawals, but knowing all the work I'm doing in the gym will hopefully result in less knee problems when I FINALLY get back to running, keeps me going. :cool1:

2. I've stopped stepping on the scale as I'm convinced it's not working and I know I haven't lost anything anyway. I'm debating about just throwing it out and going more by how my clothes feel. Still up in the air on that one...

3. Finding all these great blogs about fitness and healthy eating has been a great motivator as I know most of the writers are normal, everyday people with full time jobs and crazy lives, just like me! :goodvibes

I would totally run a cat shelter.

I'd help!

Captain Jack Sparrow of course. (for obvious reasons)

DUH!! Obvious choice!

Well yesterday I was down a pound so I treated myself to about an hour of walking dead comics. I owe myself another hour.

WONDERFUL!!

Kind of power cleaned our bedroom a few nights ago and think I will do the spare room next. I want to get rid of my daughters old desk and trunks and get some more drawers in that room. I need more room for my workout clothes as they are taking over my world.

Glad you got your bike back, better than ever!! Good job on the power cleaning!

Pam-- I really liked Saving Mr. Banks, as good as Emma Thompson is I can only imagine how good Julie Andrews would have been in her role maybe 20 years ago.

OMG.... I never thought of her in that role! She would have been marvelous there! But it was a great movie! Glad you liked it!!

Sorry I've been MIA. I was working a lot with a boy on vacation last week and then the bike thing and being worried about the bike. Plus the daughter was in the ER last week with pain and bleeding but she's fine-- the baby's just in a weird position and that will change soon. They still couldn't tell the sex yet darn it.

SO happy that DD and babe are okay!

Well think I'm caught up for now gonna go work out....ttfn.

How scary!!

I used to work for the American Cancer Society. I applied for a job there in an office near where I live now but didn't get it. And I love what they do. I really like that all cancers get represented.

They do cover all of the bases, as far as cancer is concerned. My family was involved with Relay for Life for many years, but not recently. We really should get back into it.

Rather uneventful day here. The combat teacher was all about us channeling our anger about the snow coming! There was frost on my windshield this morning! :scared1:

We managed to miss this storm by a hair! Hope you are in the clear as well!

I didn't get the time off for the bachelorette next month. It's a cruise. I'm a little upset, but I really thought I would be lower than I am now. I kind of struggled a lot in the beginning. I don't really know anyone aside from the bride and the maid of honor (my boyfriend's brother's future wife and his sister) so I said we can take a sisters trip later when I come down.

They did at least allow me to switch shifts in this new group I'm in so around the same time I can go back to my college and see people before they graduate and spread my wealth of knowledge from my freshman year of life! I will not drink or eat like I am back in college :lmao:

We've had a friend from work here all night. DBF had him over to play video games earlier, that turned into to youtube, than dinner, than movies. He's struggled making friends here and so I'm so proud that he invited someone over! Plus he liked my cooking so that's always a plus!;)

So sorry you'll miss the cruise! Glad you are arranging for sometime together at a later date.

I managed to stick with my juice fast for 48 solid hours. And if I see any good results on the scale on Friday, I will plan another one in a few weeks. I definitely FELT lighter Tuesday morning!! I also managed to restrain my eating last night when I got home from my meeting. Usually I am SO hungry that I tend to go overboard before I realize it..... but I took the time to make a nice salad with protein and then sit and eat it (fairly) slowly and then just follow it with a cup of my favorite hot treat and a small low carb treat!

Holy craparooni, where the heck did March go???:scared1: I'm too far gone to catch up so I'll just jump back in here with the QOTD.

I'm with you!! HOw did March manage to fly by so fast!!?? Don't worry about catching up.

I think I'll have to go with my WOOHOO's being -

1. After recovering from a nasty stomach bug, I have committed to, and kept up with, getting to the gym 2-4 times a week! :cheer2: I'm still having running withdrawals, but knowing all the work I'm doing in the gym will hopefully result in less knee problems when I FINALLY get back to running, keeps me going. :cool1:

2. I've stopped stepping on the scale as I'm convinced it's not working and I know I haven't lost anything anyway. I'm debating about just throwing it out and going more by how my clothes feel. Still up in the air on that one...

3. Finding all these great blogs about fitness and healthy eating has been a great motivator as I know most of the writers are normal, everyday people with full time jobs and crazy lives, just like me! :goodvibes

WOW...three WOOHOOs is GREAT!!

Morning again all! Here at school with crappy internet/computer access and no time left! Hope you all have a marvelous day! I don't have much of a break in the day until after 1pm,so I probably won't pop on until then!

TTYL...................P

WOO HOO WED -- I'm sporting a new ticker! :thumbsup2 couldn't believe I got right through on DCL phone line today...folks on the cruise board are still on hold for over an hour...someone sent me some pixie dust for sure!! I wasn't worried about getting the sailing we wanted, we are going on the lesser sought after last week of Alaska as we'll be sending DD off to college in Aug, wanted to wait until after she left. I even had opportunity for SPH room, but a reg verandah was not much more so I went for it! I'm so excited!! room 6108 on the Wonder if anyone's stayed nearby?

and so on the healthy note of woo hoo'ing.... since I didn't have to wait on hold for an hour, I now have time to exercise this morning :teeth:

I'm not holding my breath for my WI this week...I'm just getting by and not doing fantastic. I did labwork last week and I really think my endo might put me on thyroid meds. I've been skirting hypothyroid ever since my pituitary surgery, and now I'm having enough symptoms I'm ready to try the meds.

Hi everyone!!

Molly, your cruise sounds great!! My sister and I are thinking about booking a European cruise for next year, a bit scared about prices (but considering that we would save on air fare it will all equal out), so I am watching the pricing threads. I can only book tomorrow...

My Woohoo Wednesday is that I tried on my formal dress for the cruise yesterday and I can fit into it! :thumbsup2 Only just, but I still have time to work on a security buffer. ;) My scale has not moved down since I started Body Revolution one and a half week ago. But my body has changed quite dramatically. I realised it yesterday when I took a skirt out of the wardrobe that had gotten a bit too tight to be comfortable. It is still tight, but not uncomfortable. Same with my jeans. I am still 6 pounds above where I was before Christmas, but it seems that my clothes fit nearly as well as then. Amazing!

Hi everyone!

I definitely feel like I've fallen off the boards, off the routine, and a bit off the wagon lately. This month...! Let me sum up. :)

My sister moved back to New England with my nieces a couple of weeks ago, giving her the fresh start she needs so much. I went up last weekend to help unpack and settle in. And we ate everything in sight. ! I didn't manage a WI last week as I was traveling and then right into this week. I'm hoping to balance out the damage I did last weekend by Friday!

A QOTD was about what charities inspire us...I have two. One is JDRF. DH is a type 1 diabetic, so I see firsthand how it impacts every facet of daily life. I ran Dopey for JDRF and raised $3K for them. I don't find fundraising easy at all, so I was really proud of that! Our other major donating area is Give Kids the World, the village near WDW that works with wish granting agencies to give seriously ill children and their families a week-long vacation. DH and I have volunteered there (and are looking forward to volunteering there as a family when our kids are old enough). I find their mission and dedication absolutely inspiring.

ohMom! We're planning an Alaska sailing next summer, too! We're looking at the 7/27 one (so we'll be there for my birthday, la), and we're bringing my mom! We had a date booked that we're now getting moved to this date; we have a great agent on it, so I'm just staying tuned while she works her magic. I'm so excited! I love having trips planned way out, and multiple trips planned at once - it feels like they bridge all the work stuff in between and make it all worth it. We'll have to compare notes next year!

Woo Hoo Wednesday...I went shopping last night to buy a dress for a reunion I'm going to next weekend. It's an odd one - I'm an honorary member of a men's a cappella group at my alma mater. Those guys are some of the best friends I've ever had. I'm going solo, and I wanted to look really good but also not put out a weird I'm-here-without-my-husband vibe. :scared1: There are a couple of nights of events, and I have a little black dress that works well for the first night. I needed something for the second. I found this really cool-looking dress with black and green color blocking, but it was a more fitted style, so I was skeptical. Well, it fit like a dream, and Bloomie's presold it to me ahead of next week's sale so I got 20% off, too! And a size 6! I might be a few pounds over goal, but that dress reminded me how far I've come. Just two years ago, I could only dream of wearing a dress like that. So WOOHOO!

Today is an all over the place day. Work at home this morning, then a chiropractor appointment, Potbelly for lunch (I have the 11-point lunch nailed there), then downtown for a meeting, then home for the school book fair dinner and shopping event with the family. I didn't manage exercise beyond my ab challenge yesterday, so I'm planning on getting on the bike tonight and watching something on the DVR.

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

XO
Liz

Hi everyone!!

Molly, your cruise sounds great!! My sister and I are thinking about booking a European cruise for next year, a bit scared about prices (but considering that we would save on air fare it will all equal out), so I am watching the pricing threads. I can only book tomorrow...

My Woohoo Wednesday is that I tried on my formal dress for the cruise yesterday and I can fit into it!

the EU cruises look soooo fabulous!!!! congrats on your dress!!! :cool1::cool1:

ohMom! We're planning an Alaska sailing next summer, too! We're looking at the 7/27 one (so we'll be there for my birthday, la), and we're bringing my mom! We had a date booked that we're now getting moved to this date; we have a great agent on it, so I'm just staying tuned while she works her magic. I'm so excited! I love having trips planned way out, and multiple trips planned at once - it feels like they bridge all the work stuff in between and make it all worth it. We'll have to compare notes next year!

Woo Hoo Wednesday...! And a size 6! I might be a few pounds over goal, but that dress reminded me how far I've come. Just two years ago, I could only dream of wearing a dress like that. So WOOHOO!

we can definitely share our research! Alaska is totally foreign to me. it overwhelms me looking at the excursions :bitelip: but somehow i'll find a way!

SIZE 6
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:goodvibes:thumbsup2:goodvibes

WOO HOO WED -- I'm sporting a new ticker! :thumbsup2 couldn't believe I got right through on DCL phone line today...folks on the cruise board are still on hold for over an hour...someone sent me some pixie dust for sure!! I wasn't worried about getting the sailing we wanted, we are going on the lesser sought after last week of Alaska as we'll be sending DD off to college in Aug, wanted to wait until after she left. I even had opportunity for SPH room, but a reg verandah was not much more so I went for it! I'm so excited!! room 6108 on the Wonder if anyone's stayed nearby?

Sounds like a great trip!!

and so on the healthy note of woo hoo'ing.... since I didn't have to wait on hold for an hour, I now have time to exercise this morning :teeth:

I'm not holding my breath for my WI this week...I'm just getting by and not doing fantastic. I did labwork last week and I really think my endo might put me on thyroid meds. I've been skirting hypothyroid ever since my pituitary surgery, and now I'm having enough symptoms I'm ready to try the meds.

Prayers that the labs help and you find a med that works.

Hi everyone!!

My Woohoo Wednesday is that I tried on my formal dress for the cruise yesterday and I can fit into it! :thumbsup2 Only just, but I still have time to work on a security buffer. ;) My scale has not moved down since I started Body Revolution one and a half week ago. But my body has changed quite dramatically. I realised it yesterday when I took a skirt out of the wardrobe that had gotten a bit too tight to be comfortable. It is still tight, but not uncomfortable. Same with my jeans. I am still 6 pounds above where I was before Christmas, but it seems that my clothes fit nearly as well as then. Amazing!

THe body is changing, the fat is leaving, the muscle is building!! WOOHOO!

Hi everyone!

I definitely feel like I've fallen off the boards, off the routine, and a bit off the wagon lately. This month...! Let me sum up. :)

My sister moved back to New England with my nieces a couple of weeks ago, giving her the fresh start she needs so much. I went up last weekend to help unpack and settle in. And we ate everything in sight. ! I didn't manage a WI last week as I was traveling and then right into this week. I'm hoping to balance out the damage I did last weekend by Friday!

How wonderful for you to be there helping your sister and nieces though. And I'm sure you earned a few extra calories for all of the work involved in moving boxes and unpacking!

A QOTD was about what charities inspire us...I have two. One is JDRF. DH is a type 1 diabetic, so I see firsthand how it impacts every facet of daily life. I ran Dopey for JDRF and raised $3K for them. I don't find fundraising easy at all, so I was really proud of that! Our other major donating area is Give Kids the World, the village near WDW that works with wish granting agencies to give seriously ill children and their families a week-long vacation. DH and I have volunteered there (and are looking forward to volunteering there as a family when our kids are old enough). I find their mission and dedication absolutely inspiring.

How wonderful for you to give of yourself and your time like that!

So two vacations for me to be jealous of!!

Woo Hoo Wednesday...I went shopping last night to buy a dress for a reunion I'm going to next weekend. It's an odd one - I'm an honorary member of a men's a cappella group at my alma mater. Those guys are some of the best friends I've ever had. I'm going solo, and I wanted to look really good but also not put out a weird I'm-here-without-my-husband vibe. :scared1: There are a couple of nights of events, and I have a little black dress that works well for the first night. I needed something for the second. I found this really cool-looking dress with black and green color blocking, but it was a more fitted style, so I was skeptical. Well, it fit like a dream, and Bloomie's presold it to me ahead of next week's sale so I got 20% off, too! And a size 6! I might be a few pounds over goal, but that dress reminded me how far I've come. Just two years ago, I could only dream of wearing a dress like that. So WOOHOO!

MAJOR woohoo and a huge confidence builder!! Can't wait to see a picture!

Today is an all over the place day. Work at home this morning, then a chiropractor appointment, Potbelly for lunch (I have the 11-point lunch nailed there), then downtown for a meeting, then home for the school book fair dinner and shopping event with the family. I didn't manage exercise beyond my ab challenge yesterday, so I'm planning on getting on the bike tonight and watching something on the DVR.

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

XO
Liz

BUsy day, but you still fit in a workout!!

Pamela, this is the one I have on my phone. DH has some on his phone and I'm waiting for my download from marathonfoto.

You look great.... and taller! How did you manage that???:thumbsup2 Hope to hear/see more about it soon!

Afternoon all! I will admit the day went faster than I thought it would. With a 10:45 break and 11:05 lunch, I kind of figured the afternoon would drag, but the kids are at gym and we will go home after that!! I have dinner in the crokpot and the men have one more robotics night before our big competition in Boston this weekend, so we will eat late,when they get home (and probably watch Survivor while we eat :rolleyes: ). So I will have time for the TM this afternoon.... no excuses!

Off to pick up my kiddos in a few minutes!...........P

Well, yesterday I got online and did some research regarding iron. My new multi's do not have iron in them so I've been trying to just eat it lately. Getting tired of playing that game I decided to get some supplements. I found out how iron is really hard to absorb and it's easy to over do it at the same time. I also kept digging as to why I felt deficient. My mom's a retired nurse and was always suspicious of anemia with me as she is that way-I'm sure I do have a tendency towards anemia. I guess when you sweat a lot you can lose a lot of iron too. So I decided on one that seems good-- it's heme iron, harder to find but much more absorbent and it has ginseng in it which I really like so I caved and got one more vitamin...sigh. I'll just have this around if I need it though-- it won't be in my dailies. This is what I finally decided on:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002LIQ68E/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Husband is sick again :crazy2: I decided he's not going to make me sick this time and strategized. He drinks out of the milk jug so I bought myself some soymilk, got him his own applejuice and myself cranberry (which he doesn't like) and I got myself some earplugs which worked like magic last night to drown out his snoring. the snoring gets worse when he is sick lol. I made a late night trip to walgreens for the applejuice and came back with some muscle recovery supps (fitsmart muscle restore) that were marked down to $7.49 from 30. Looked them up and they look good with good stuff in them so I'll probably go back and get the last 2. I'm thinking I need them until I get my right leg all back to normal. I'm working out like normal and there's really no actual pain but there's a lot of soreness after and stretching I notice is harder.
It's spring break here and the pool is a dream-- no classes, no kids hardly anyone there. It's going to rain all week but I don't care-- I'm going to take advantage of the sauna, pool, jacuzzi, fitness room! Then when I'm done I think I'll go look for drawers at goodwill and other thrift shops. I saw some at one I don't usually go to last week, and I think I'm going to go see if they are still there.

**Have to add--
One of the older gentlemen at the pool that is part of the 'regulars' there got a tattoo! He'd asked me a lot of questions about mine and then went to my place and got the best guy there--it looks great! He works on clocks so he got some quotation you find on the grandfather clocks a lot. This really tickled me- he has to be in his 70's at least. He's in constant pain and comes to swim and sit in the jacuzzi so it was fun to see him so excited about something.

LOVE your weight loss chart! Looks VERY inspirational! I had a friend who made a exercise goal chart, but it was more like a chart that people make when they are trying to raise a certain amount of money. So, it was one long bar, with a goal of how many minutes she wanted to exercise this month. Each day of the week had a color, so if Monday was Red, and she did 30 minutes of exercise on Monday, she would fill in 30 minutes in the bar in red, and then add above it in whatever Tuesday's color was, etc. etc. It really worked for her because she could really see how much she had exercised that month, and how much she had to go. I think for the months she did it, she ended up going above and beyond and had to add more paper to the top of her chart!

I hope you find something that works for you! :thumbsup2

I'm still riding high on being a Size 8 in jeans. What's even weirder is that I wore them today and they're a little big! I mean, I know jeans stretch out and I'm sure that has to do with it, but when I go on my shopping trip next month, I am not going to be afraid to try on a 6! :cool1:

Sorry to hear about your bug, but it sounds like you are definitely on the right track! I completely agree with you that fitness and health blogs are the best! Reading about someone going through it is super inspiring! One of my favorite bloggers just did this post about what its like to be not skinny, but not fat. It was mostly sarcasm and all about loving your body, but one of the things totally resonated with me - when people comment on your photos and say "oh you look so skinny!" It is almost a double sided sword, because unless you are trying to lose weight, you start to question why they said it. Do I normally not look skinny? Do I look like I've lost weight, or do I just look skinny in this picture? Would you say that about someone who is always skinny? For me, I always feel that way. Right now, in the process of losing weight, I feel good when people say that, but it was just really great to read about someone feeling something I've felt many a time before.

Maybe we should have a QOTD where people share their favorite fitness/healthy eating blogs... :rolleyes1

WOO HOO WED -- I'm sporting a new ticker! :thumbsup2

Congrats on the cruise! AND on the having time to work out! :cool1:

Sorry about your thyroid - I'm totally with you there. Its in my family's genes to have thyroid issues and the symptoms are the worst. I will say that my sister just recently (after many years of borderline symptoms) went on the hormones for hypothroidism, and she's lost a ton of weight that she has been trying to lose for years! Obviously she worked hard at it, but what she once thought was impossible, was really just her thyroid preventing her from seeing results. So, while it might suck, at least you will feel better, and possible thinner!

Sending you good vibes no matter what happens.

My Woohoo Wednesday is that I tried on my formal dress for the cruise yesterday and I can fit into it! :thumbsup2

:woohoo

WTG!!

Well, it fit like a dream, and Bloomie's presold it to me ahead of next week's sale so I got 20% off, too! And a size 6!

Glad to hear things with your sister are heading in the right direction. I'm truly in awe of your fundraising abilities - I, too, feel that it is very hard, so you should be incredibly proud of yourself!

SIZE 6!!!!! How AWESOME! Way to go, super star!! :cool1:

-----

Alright, strange day. Woke up late this morning, missing my work out (GRRR), so I decided to get dressed and just start walking to work! I made it about 3.2 miles before I had to get on the subway, otherwise I would have been late haha

I was QUITE sweaty when I arrived, but I really felt better about the fact that I didn't do my cardio this morning. Next week, my parents are on a cruise, so I get to stay at their place while they are gone. They have A LOT more space to work out, and a gym in the building, so I will have no excuse!

Tonight I'm at my parents for dinner before we go see Aladdin, and I'm super conflicted over what to have for dinner. They wanted to order in, but then decided to just eat their leftovers - which consist of chili and quiche and all sorts of delicious things that are not delicious enough to be worth it tonight. I'm going to try and see if they have some soup and maybe I can whip up some kind of salad with their vegetables, and if they have, maybe half a baked potato? But man, I have been wracking my brain/constantly checking the points for things on the WW tracker all day! I have 10 points for dinner and I just don't know what to do haha

Oh boy. Off to go figure it out and then go see Aladdin, which I am SUPER DUPER excited about!!! pixiedust:

If it is anything like the one at Disneyland, I know I will love it. :cool1:

QOTD for Tuesday, March 25, 2014:

Today is National Cerebral Palsy Awareness day and I will be wearing green to show support for the children in our schools who are effected with this (one little cutie pie in particular :) ). Is there any cause that is near and dear to your heart? Do you do things to support this cause? Is there a particular reason that you feel that this is a worthy cause? Tell us more about your cause.... maybe you can drum up some additional support through our group!

My cause, so to speak, is gay rights. My homosexual uncle and his partner raised my very awesome cousin in the 70's and 80's when it wasn't exactly mainstream. Granted they were very wealthy and living in Beverly Hills, so they didn't really interact with the mainstream society that would have had an issue back then, but it still wasn't easy.

My good news of the day is that I am still on a downward trend. those three gain days were just a fluke.

Bad news of the day is that I am seriously injured and it SUCKS! I can't decide if I have plantar fasciitis or maybe a fracture but the pain got really bad last night. I was actually grimacing during dinner according to my husband. I skipped the gym and I guess I will skip tomorrow and Friday as well. I got a 10 am appointment friday morning with my ortho doc. Hopefully it is something minor, but based on google I am not optimistic. I have already started planning on canceling my marathons that are coming up next month. So if I have to cancel it doesn't cause me to binge and trash myself.

On a positive note, we moved Granny into a new rehab facility and she seems content there. It was a long difficult weekend, but we seem to have a lull in the stress with her. We have started planning for a her long term care too. The center she's at has permanent residents and the social worker told us many patients decide they don't want to leave after their rehab is done and move to the permanent wing. That would be our best case scenario with Granny, but she may wish to return to her own apartment over an hour from us. :sad2: We shall see.

LOVE your weight loss chart! Looks VERY inspirational! I had a friend who made a exercise goal chart, but it was more like a chart that people make when they are trying to raise a certain amount of money. So, it was one long bar, with a goal of how many minutes she wanted to exercise this month. Each day of the week had a color, so if Monday was Red, and she did 30 minutes of exercise on Monday, she would fill in 30 minutes in the bar in red, and then add above it in whatever Tuesday's color was, etc. etc. It really worked for her because she could really see how much she had exercised that month, and how much she had to go. I think for the months she did it, she ended up going above and beyond and had to add more paper to the top of her chart!

I understand what you are saying... something like a thermometer and your minutes are the mercury going up??? GREAT idea!!

I'm still riding high on being a Size 8 in jeans. What's even weirder is that I wore them today and they're a little big! I mean, I know jeans stretch out and I'm sure that has to do with it, but when I go on my shopping trip next month, I am not going to be afraid to try on a 6! :cool1:

Double woohoo!!

Sorry to hear about your bug, but it sounds like you are definitely on the right track! I completely agree with you that fitness and health blogs are the best! Reading about someone going through it is super inspiring! One of my favorite bloggers just did this post about what its like to be not skinny, but not fat. It was mostly sarcasm and all about loving your body, but one of the things totally resonated with me - when people comment on your photos and say "oh you look so skinny!" It is almost a double sided sword, because unless you are trying to lose weight, you start to question why they said it. Do I normally not look skinny? Do I look like I've lost weight, or do I just look skinny in this picture? Would you say that about someone who is always skinny? For me, I always feel that way. Right now, in the process of losing weight, I feel good when people say that, but it was just really great to read about someone feeling something I've felt many a time before.

I TOTALLY agree!! Sometimes it feels like if someone says "you're looking slim" my automatic thought is "how fat did I look before??". When I want to compliment someone on suspected/assumed weight loss, I often just tell them they look GREAT or HEALTHY or that they are "GLOWING" (not in a PG way, of course;) ). If they HAVE lost weight, then they usually will say so.... but if they haven't or aren't trying, then I just gave them a great compliment.

Maybe we should have a QOTD where people share their favorite fitness/healthy eating blogs... :rolleyes1

Idea noted!!:thumbsup2

Alright, strange day. Woke up late this morning, missing my work out (GRRR), so I decided to get dressed and just start walking to work! I made it about 3.2 miles before I had to get on the subway, otherwise I would have been late haha

WOOHOO on the great walk!!

I was QUITE sweaty when I arrived, but I really felt better about the fact that I didn't do my cardio this morning. Next week, my parents are on a cruise, so I get to stay at their place while they are gone. They have A LOT more space to work out, and a gym in the building, so I will have no excuse!

Ooohhh.... some "spreadin' out room" at the folks! ENJOY it!

Tonight I'm at my parents for dinner before we go see Aladdin, and I'm super conflicted over what to have for dinner. They wanted to order in, but then decided to just eat their leftovers - which consist of chili and quiche and all sorts of delicious things that are not delicious enough to be worth it tonight. I'm going to try and see if they have some soup and maybe I can whip up some kind of salad with their vegetables, and if they have, maybe half a baked potato? But man, I have been wracking my brain/constantly checking the points for things on the WW tracker all day! I have 10 points for dinner and I just don't know what to do haha

Oh boy. Off to go figure it out and then go see Aladdin, which I am SUPER DUPER excited about!!! pixiedust:

Hope you found something to eat and I can't wait to hear about the show! Sometimes when I am at odds about a meal, I just grab a bit of this and a piece of that and some leftover stuff.... nothing that would normally make up a real dinner, but enough.... things like a lowfat string cheese, a handful of almonds, a half a serving of meatloaf, an apple, a hard boiled egg, a piece of peanut butter toast, a glass of lowfat milk, a few pretzels, a scoop of hummus, a chicken drumstick (well... not ALL of this... but you get the idea)..... it is more like grazing, but as long as you count it right and it fills your belly in a reasonably healthy way, who cares if it doesn't look like a regular meal??!!

If it is anything like the one at Disneyland, I know I will love it. :cool1:

Have fun sweet girl! You deserve a great evening!

My cause, so to speak, is gay rights. My homosexual uncle and his partner raised my very awesome cousin in the 70's and 80's when it wasn't exactly mainstream. Granted they were very wealthy and living in Beverly Hills, so they didn't really interact with the mainstream society that would have had an issue back then, but it still wasn't easy.

Good for them for living the life they wanted, despite the social norms of the time!

My good news of the day is that I am still on a downward trend. those three gain days were just a fluke.

That is GREAT news!! Be sure to share the pixie dust with the rest of us who need a downward trend!!;)

Bad news of the day is that I am seriously injured and it SUCKS! I can't decide if I have plantar fasciitis or maybe a fracture but the pain got really bad last night. I was actually grimacing during dinner according to my husband. I skipped the gym and I guess I will skip tomorrow and Friday as well. I got a 10 am appointment friday morning with my ortho doc. Hopefully it is something minor, but based on google I am not optimistic. I have already started planning on canceling my marathons that are coming up next month. So if I have to cancel it doesn't cause me to binge and trash myself.

Oh no, no, no!! :sad1: So sorry about this and I will add you to my prayers! PLEASE find a way to NOT give up and trash yourself and binge if this diagnosis is not good. You KNOW in your heart and head that that will only lead down a slippery path and a fall out of the wagon! The BEST thing to do right now is take the BEST CARE POSSIBLE of yourself while you are healing!! Pretend that YOU are treating a friend as a patient with this injury. You would want to feed them HEALTHY foods to help maintain muscle and build strong bones and to keep the portions appropriate to avoid weight gain during this TEMPORARY setback, right??? Treat yourself the way you would treat a friend... with patience, caring, and understanding!!

On a positive note, we moved Granny into a new rehab facility and she seems content there. It was a long difficult weekend, but we seem to have a lull in the stress with her. We have started planning for a her long term care too. The center she's at has permanent residents and the social worker told us many patients decide they don't want to leave after their rehab is done and move to the permanent wing. That would be our best case scenario with Granny, but she may wish to return to her own apartment over an hour from us. :sad2: We shall see.

Well that is a bit of sunshine after the other bad news! Prayers continuing that Granny finds a wonderful new HOME there with caring people!

Evening all! I just had the most delicious satisfying dinner! Glad I saved a few extra PointsPlus for it! Pot roast.... and honest to goodness, it couldn't be any easier! Truly it is about a 5 step dinner (sear the meat, deglace the pan, chop the veggies, put it all in the crockpot with stock and cook!) with just a few ingredients (meat, veggies, stock/broth, optional wine). Sure, I will admit that the meat was considerably more FATTY than what I would normally serve, but that's what I saved the extra calories for today. And while I did eat the meat, I didn't need more than a few ounces to be satisfied, since I filled my bowl with VEGGIE.... carrots, onion, and celery (just a few potatoes in the pot for DS). Anyhow, I don't mean to ramble and give a cooking lesson (believe me, I am the LAST person who should give cooking lessons!), but it astounds me that people shy away from making this. Anyhow... YUMMO!!

I also got my workout in.... albeit reluctantly, but it is done and in the books.

Off to fold laundry, pack DS's overnight back for the weekend, and waste some time on Pinterest! We'll watch Survivor when the men get home from robotics. They leave tomorrow after school for our next FIRST robotics competition in Boston!! Prayers and PD appreciated.... especially since our robot suffered a catastrophic failure of its throwing arms two days ago!!!:sad2: Fingers crossed that they are able to complete the repair tonight in the allotted time! I'll be heading down to Boston Friday morning to be there for the big weekend!

BB in the morning to post my last QOTD and chat!..................P

Hi everyone!

I am Magdalene and I will be your coach through the last few days of March! I hope we will all have a strong finish to the month (I really need one, am still far from my goal... But did achieve a lot of fitness this month, so that's good, too).

So the QOTD for today is:

What is your favourite healthy/low calorie treat?

Well, yesterday I got online and did some research regarding iron. My new multi's do not have iron in them so I've been trying to just eat it lately. Getting tired of playing that game I decided to get some supplements. ...

I do not absorb iron well either, I know you already ordered your supplements but i'll share what I know :goodvibes My endo recommends Ironsorbs (amazon) which are easier on the GI. I got to the point where I couldn't stomach them any longer and switched to one recommended in my disease support group....Feosol Iron which I get at walgreens. http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/feosol-iron-supplement-caplets/ID=prod6109100-product Specifically carbonyl iron. And be sure to take a vitamin C tablet with your iron, it helps with absorption. On the Feosol and vit C regimen I was finally able to raise my ferritin, the blood test which measures your stored iron.

Hi everyone!

I am Magdalene and I will be your coach through the last few days of March! I hope we will all have a strong finish to the month (I really need one, am still far from my goal... But did achieve a lot of fitness this month, so that's good, too).

:thanks: for coaching!!!

My fav low cal treat at this time.... SKINNY POP!

Morning all! Forgot to pop on at home before I left, so this is my first attempt ever to post from my iPhone! Glad Magdalena popped on with the QOTD because I wasn't sure when my last coaching day was!

Waiting for an oil change for my poor abused car, then off to Target. Forgot my Soda Stream canisters :( so I'll be skipping Bed, Bath & Beyond today. Hope to be home by noon to be sure DS's suitcase is ready. TTYL......P

Happy to hear!!!

Bad news of the day is that I am seriously injured and it SUCKS!

Hoping the doc brings good news! Fingers crossed!

SO happy to hear this. Hope things remain well for her.

I understand what you are saying... something like a thermometer and your minutes are the mercury going up??? GREAT idea!!

Yes, exactly!!!

I TOTALLY agree!! Sometimes it feels like if someone says "you're looking slim" my automatic thought is "how fat did I look before??". When I want to compliment someone on suspected/assumed weight loss, I often just tell them they look GREAT or HEALTHY or that they are "GLOWING" (not in a PG way, of course). If they HAVE lost weight, then they usually will say so.... but if they haven't or aren't trying, then I just gave them a great compliment.

Great idea!

Sometimes when I am at odds about a meal, I just grab a bit of this and a piece of that and some leftover stuff.... nothing that would normally make up a real dinner, but enough.... things like a lowfat string cheese, a handful of almonds, a half a serving of meatloaf, an apple, a hard boiled egg, a piece of peanut butter toast, a glass of lowfat milk, a few pretzels, a scoop of hummus, a chicken drumstick (well... not ALL of this... but you get the idea)..... it is more like grazing, but as long as you count it right and it fills your belly in a reasonably healthy way, who cares if it doesn't look like a regular meal??!!

Yeah, that's definitely a good option. Grazing is strangely satisfying sometimes - especially if I take a long time to figure out what I want, then I am eating super slow over the course of a long time haha

Evening all! I just had the most delicious satisfying dinner! Glad I saved a few extra PointsPlus for it! Pot roast.... and honest to goodness, it couldn't be any easier! Anyhow... YUMMO!!

Sounds delicious!!! And you got your workout in, which is doubly awesome! Here's hoping your son's robotic competition goes smoothly!
[/QUOTE]

Hi everyone!

Hi Magdalene! Thanks so much for coaching!

I feel like I answer all of these questions with Laughing Cow haha so, today I'll say that I really like Skinny Cow chocolate bars, and Weight Watchers brownies.

God, just talking about it is making me hungry. Next month (which is coming up SO SO soon) is when I start healthy cooking (rather than just buying frozen meals).

At first I was really hesitant, but after my one hundredth "Salisbury steak", I need some real food haha Lucky for me, the month starts while I'm at my parents, so I can start by using their fantastic kitchen haha I'm going to spend some time on Sunday researching recipes and then shop shop shop! I'm very excited! The last time I cooked more than a pasta dish or a soup, I was living with my parents, and every time I made something delicious, I would find that it was mysteriously gone in one or two days! They don't cook - they have a housekeeper who comes twice a week and makes a bunch of meals for the week - so it was very annoying to have my hard (healthy) labor go to waste! But, I'm excited to jump back in again!

Alright, so - last night! First of all - Aladdin was amazing. I hear it is sold out for months, but if you can get tickets before the Tony's, I would definitely recommend it. There are SO many costume changes, there is magic, the carpet flies, the Genie dances - Friend Like Me and Prince Ali are FANTASTIC broadway numbers. Are they campy and cheesy? Absolutely. But, when you think about how much money it takes to put up a Broadway show - personally, I think money spent on sparkle and dazzle and pizzazz on a show that kids will see over and over again is better spent than something like Spiderman haha

I will say that after a two show day, everyone seemed to be a little vocally tired - especially the Genie. Now, granted, the Genie does INCREDIBLY amazing work, and I don't know how much longer he will be the "pleasantly plump" Genie. With all of that dancing and running and costume changing and magic and singing (I'm tired just thinking about it), I wouldn't be surprised if his costume needed to be taken in :rotfl:

The sets were fantastic, and the book was HYSTERICAL! There were some groaners, but they really had jokes for all ages and it worked really well. I was happy to see that the Jafar from the movie plays Jafar in the show - his voice is instantly recognizable and its so great to hear him as Jafar again.

As for my night... well, let me just say that going places with my parents is never easy. They are always late - ALWAYS. As a kid growing up, I hated that I had to drive with them to go to family events because I have a really big thing about being on time - in fact, I'm usually early. It drove me nuts that most of our family gave us the reputation of being late. My parents are the people who wait until they are already late to call and apologize. They have no sense of time, so when we ARE on time, they'll decide to go pick up a few things at a supermarket or a Home Depot before a family gathering, only to make us half an hour later than everyone else. I know there are lots of people like this, and I have no problem with that - I just am not one of them.

So, with something as serious as a Broadway show, where I knew they had gotten way too good seats, I didn't want to be those people that miss the first number, and have to sneak in past everyone in the aisle. After eating my dinner (some light soup with a baked potato and a salad), I was standing by the door with my coat on, ready to go... for about 15 minutes haha I almost left without them. Anyway, we get to the train station, and of course, there is a delay. Its only two stops from where they live, but we wait and wait and wait. We finally made it to the theater with about 3 minutes to spare, and I find our seats....

I think I've mentioned before that my parents are very into the "finer things" in life. In this case, that meant not looking to see that your seat was the last one on the right, just because it was the second row. Their seats were bought later, so they were further back (which they complained about most of the way there), but also further in towards the center. Obviously, the fact that I got to go was amazing and I feel awful thinking anything BUT good things. But, my head was right next to a giant speaker (which made my ear ring for quite some time after the show), and I only had a partial view of anything going on on the right side of the stage.

I could, however, see into the wings, so I was able to see everyone changing costumes and getting ready to come on stage :rotfl2: So, that was cool! I guess, it was just frustrating that being in the second row was so important to them, once again reaffirming how different our values are. I would have been happy in the third balcony. But, my parents are already still in a bit of a tiff with me about my moving, and they complained the whole way there about how I'm too nervous about being late, so it really wasn't worth saying anything.

Sorry to rant like this, I guess I was holding it in more than I thought. Trying to let it roll off of me and remember the memories of last night that were wonderful and magical. Thanks for letting me get this off of my chest.

Anyway, tonight I get to pack for my trip to MA tomorrow!! I'm so excited to be getting out of the city and seeing my friends and DRIVING, which I haven't done in such a long time!

Wishing everyone good luck with tomorrow's W/I!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter