• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WISH Away the Pounds -- Fantastic February Challenge -- Everyone Welcome!

QOTD Friday 1st Feb 2013

Well, really difficult for me to come up with healthy packaged food products as I cook most things from scratch. I suppose BabyBel cheeses and Laughing Cow Cheese Triangles are handy, and I usually have some in the fridge..........also, I like Blue Dragon Stir Fry Sauces as they make veggies and noodles into a tasty meal really quickly.

Sorry if you don't know what the Blue Dragon stuff is in the US, it's really yummy! Especially the Kung Po one!!

Looking forward to meeting my target in Feb (hopefully) but it's a short month, so who knows!!! Good luck everyone, will check in daily to see what's going on and how folks are doing. Hoping for a less windy day tomorrow so that I can get wrapped up warm and go for a nice walk.

I hear you on that! But if you look long and hard, sometimes there are some okay packaged stuff out there. I'm sure it is all a bit more of a struggle for you with the GF issue and vegetarian eating. BTW, did you see that DD and I are contemplating going completely veggie?? We are about 75% there now, but still thinking about making it 100%.
I saw that earlier in the week. I would say I am 98% vegetarian. I do not get stressed about cheese (whether or not it is vegetarian cheese) as much as I used to. The whole g-f thing kind of trumps that. And there are a bunch of things that have gelatin in them when they are made g-f that don't normally. I don't cook with gelatin at home, but sometimes it's in prepackaged stuff. And every once in a while (maybe once a month) I cheat on bacon or kosher hot dogs. I know--why oh why? ;) I think cause there are soooo many things I can't have now, that sometimes I just want a piece of bacon!

Thanks for all your PMs. I've updated the participant list in post #3. If you don't see your name there, consider it a friendly reminder to send me a PM with your starting weight and goal. :goodvibes And if you think you sent me a message already and don't see your name -- please forgive me and send me another PM! :flower3: We are off to a fantastic start! :yay:

QOTD for Friday, February 1, 2013:

What are your favorite top 3 healthy packaged food products? Things that you always keep on hand.... treats that are healthy and low cal/low carb. Anything that is HEALTHY but still delicious and helps you stay on track would qualify!
.................................P

Many of the things that I use have already been suggested. Yoplait Light yogurt for 2 points has been my go to snack this week.

I'm back on track today - hopefully!! Last month started off well but had so many unexpected outings I kind of threw in the towel which I know is bad.

No worries. We are glad you are back now. ::yes::

Hi all
I am hoping to join you all this month and hopefully get my health back on track.

:welcome:

Hi! I decided to join in again for February. I'm not so good at replying, but like reading everybody's progress. It's so motivating! As for the QOTD for Feb. 1st:

I like special K popcorn chips, they are my new fave!

Also, have any of you heard of the company Graze that sends out snack packages for $5.00/week? You can choose the healthy snack option and I believe you get 4 different snacks for the week delivered. I haven't tried it but received a banner ad from some website I was on so I looked at their website but haven't decided if I am going to try it.

:welcome: I've never heard of Graze. I would be tempted to do it myself because I would be worried I would get something that was a point buster or I didn't like or both. Nothing makes me go off plan faster than getting to a point where I am really hungry and have no "good food." :scared2: Let us know how you like it if you decide to try it!

I'm in again for February. I'll send my pm tomorrow with all the needed info. The scale was not working correctly this morning - I know I didn't lose 5 lbs since yesterday. I'm going to try and be better about posting. I read along but don't post too often.

Sorry about the scale problems! :flower3: Anytime this week-end is fine.

Favorite snacks..........

Doritos and beer :)

:lmao: I hear ya! :thumbsup2

Today is going well. Yesterday I wanted to eat everything. I think I'm dealing with TOM issues, so I'm trying to be good and not totally stuff my face.

Exercise is done for the day and two healthy meals are down. Dinner tonight is NOT so healthy, but that's okay.

I wanted to share this recipe for yummy, easy healthy soup. It should be okay for people on any diet.

Glad that you are off to a great start! :thumbsup2 Thanks for sharing your recipe. We do have a recipe thread in the Eating Healthy section of WISH. It would be great if you would copy and paste your recipe there. :goodvibes
The recipe thread still has a Biggest Loser title -- is it time for an updated title, I wonder? :confused3

So far, I'm down 5 pounds from my starting weight and hope to lose 15 more this month. Hoping. 2 lbs a week would be 8. So that's my honest goal. If I can lose 2 every week until my trip, I should be in better shape.

Good idea to have a smaller goal for a shorter month! :thumbsup2 We all wish we could post big, big, big losses every month but really how many of us gained pounds and pounds in a short time? Not too many probably. :flower3: You will have a great time on your trip no matter what your weight is! ::yes::

Good afternoon fabulous february losers!!!

Thank you Pamela for coaching this week. And thank you for the reminder about the plank a day. I'm going to try it also, though will definitely start on my knees and elbows, and go up from there.

Happy Friday and Happy February!!

I am your coach this week. My name is Pamela and I am happy to be here with you this morning!

What are your favorite top 3 healthy packaged food products? Things that you always keep on hand.... treats that are healthy and low cal/low carb. Anything that is HEALTHY but still delicious and helps you stay on track would qualify!
Healthiest would be Oikos greek yogurt, and my favorites are 4 points, but worth it, the key lime and the toasted coconut vanilla. I do buy the fat free vanilla, but I like the other flavors, and find them more satisfying to me.

This week, I bought Snapea Crisps. The bag was 3+1/3 servings, and only 10 points for the whole bag. I had to share with ds, but they were delish, and salty.

I've been having fruit mostly, and try to cut melon and strawberries up ahead, and have grapes on hand too for a quick snack.

And when it's chocolate, I do ww meetings and buy the chocolate caramel 2 point bars.

Or from the grocery the ww chocolate raspberry bar,for 2 pts, and ww giant latte bar for 2 points.

Doritos and beer :)

!
Sounds perfect!!

Thanks for all your PMs. I've updated the participant list in post #3. If you don't see your name there, consider it a friendly reminder to send me a PM with your starting weight and goal. :goodvibes And if you think you sent me a message already and don't see your name -- please forgive me and send me another PM! :flower3: We are off to a fantastic start! :yay:
Thank you Lisa, for hosting the challenge this month.

I saw last month the group lost 267 pounds?!?!?!? that is just awesome!! Lets see if we can beat that this month!!

We are having a mommy and me day, computer/tv free day tomorrow ds's suggestion, so I figured I'd pop in tonight. I figure at 11, the days he's going to want to spend with me are going to become less and less frequent, so I'm going to take advantage of it. When he first said tv free day, i was like yeah, great, and then he added no computer, and I was like, OMG, can I do that. :faint: :rotfl2: But now I'm looking forward to it. He wants to read through his journals, and look at pictures, and we'll both walk the dog together, play games and read, so it should be a nice day.

So make those healthy choices everyone!! Have a fabulous and healthy weekend!! :thumbsup2

My first choice is usually Fage Greek Yogurt (the one with the fruit on the side). It's 130 calories and has 13 grams of protein and 0 fat. My second favorite is probably string cheese with an apple. My third is green tea. I know it's not a food, but I really have come to enjoy drinking my tea throughout the day. It took me awhile to get used to the flavor, but now I love it.

I really like their baked multigrain salsa chips. They're not too spicey, but they have a good flavor and you get a decent sized serving for your points. I try to steer away from the sweets because they're highly processed.

I adore chipotle.

One of the nut companies, either blue diamond or emerald, makes a chocolate peanut butter but mix. I'd suggest being careful about the portion, but they're really good.

Those chips sound so yummy!

Chipotle is so tasty and reasonably healthy...if you watch the fats and portion sizes!

I was contemplating a bit of Nutella to help with the cravings..thanks for the chocolate PB suggestion.

So far, I'm down 5 pounds from my starting weight and hope to lose 15 more this month. Hoping. 2 lbs a week would be 8. So that's my honest goal. If I can lose 2 every week until my trip, I should be in better shape.

Might go walking again tonight. Dunno for sure.

Congrats on the 5 pounds! That is super!

QOTD Friday 1st Feb 2013

Well, really difficult for me to come up with healthy packaged food products as I cook most things from scratch. I suppose BabyBel cheeses and Laughing Cow Cheese Triangles are handy, and I usually have some in the fridge..........also, I like Blue Dragon Stir Fry Sauces as they make veggies and noodles into a tasty meal really quickly.

Sorry if you don't know what the Blue Dragon stuff is in the US, it's really yummy! Especially the Kung Po one!!

Looking forward to meeting my target in Feb (hopefully) but it's a short month, so who knows!!! Good luck everyone, will check in daily to see what's going on and how folks are doing. Hoping for a less windy day tomorrow so that I can get wrapped up warm and go for a nice walk.

Those Asian sauces sound yummy. A Korean friend turned me on to black bean sauce last summer and it has become a regular in my pantry. But it is super salty!

I feed my family mostly from scratch as well, but sometimes there is a packaged food that is healthy enough to become part of my repertoire.

I saw that earlier in the week. I would say I am 98% vegetarian. I do not get stressed about cheese (whether or not it is vegetarian cheese) as much as I used to. The whole g-f thing kind of trumps that. And there are a bunch of things that have gelatin in them when they are made g-f that don't normally. I don't cook with gelatin at home, but sometimes it's in prepackaged stuff. And every once in a while (maybe once a month) I cheat on bacon or kosher hot dogs. I know--why oh why? ;) I think cause there are soooo many things I can't have now, that sometimes I just want a piece of bacon!

DD said just tonight that bacon would be the one thing she would miss the most! :lmao:

I wouldn't be too strict about it, especially at first. I definitely wouldn't exclude eggs or cheese. Just tough to think about making my dinners even MORE complicated. DD is on board and I think I could feed DS vegetarian about 50 % of the time....but definitely not DH. I'm trying to think about what the "go to" protein would be for DD, as she really dislikes beans. She has said she would try tofu and I have some in the fridge, but I'm trying to find a great recipe. I'm afraid if it wasn't great that she would be turned off and never want to try it again. She cannot start living off cheese and peanut butter!:faint:

Good afternoon fabulous february losers!!!

Thank you Pamela for coaching this week. And thank you for the reminder about the plank a day. I'm going to try it also, though will definitely start on my knees and elbows, and go up from there.

Healthiest would be Oikos greek yogurt, and my favorites are 4 points, but worth it, the key lime and the toasted coconut vanilla. I do buy the fat free vanilla, but I like the other flavors, and find them more satisfying to me.

This week, I bought Snapea Crisps. The bag was 3+1/3 servings, and only 10 points for the whole bag. I had to share with ds, but they were delish, and salty.

I've been having fruit mostly, and try to cut melon and strawberries up ahead, and have grapes on hand too for a quick snack.

And when it's chocolate, I do ww meetings and buy the chocolate caramel 2 point bars.

Or from the grocery the ww chocolate raspberry bar,for 2 pts, and ww giant latte bar for 2 points.

Sounds perfect!!

Thank you Lisa, for hosting the challenge this month.

I saw last month the group lost 267 pounds?!?!?!? that is just awesome!! Lets see if we can beat that this month!!

We are having a mommy and me day, computer/tv free day tomorrow ds's suggestion, so I figured I'd pop in tonight. I figure at 11, the days he's going to want to spend with me are going to become less and less frequent, so I'm going to take advantage of it. When he first said tv free day, i was like yeah, great, and then he added no computer, and I was like, OMG, can I do that. :faint: :rotfl2: But now I'm looking forward to it. He wants to read through his journals, and look at pictures, and we'll both walk the dog together, play games and read, so it should be a nice day.

So make those healthy choices everyone!! Have a fabulous and healthy weekend!! :thumbsup2

Awwww! Enjoy your day with your boy! I'm kind of jealous. I feel like DS and I are passing like ships in the night lately. In fact, I asked him to come sit with me for a bit tonight, since it is rare night when we are all home!

My first choice is usually Fage Greek Yogurt (the one with the fruit on the side). It's 130 calories and has 13 grams of protein and 0 fat. My second favorite is probably string cheese with an apple. My third is green tea. I know it's not a food, but I really have come to enjoy drinking my tea throughout the day. It took me awhile to get used to the flavor, but now I love it.

Green tea took a bit of time for me to get used to as well (as opposed to black tea) but I love it now as well. I try to have a cup very day, but I'm not as good about that in the summer.

Evening all! We are all home tonight! Unbelievable! Dinner was good and it was nice to all be together at the table.

DD has a meet about 3 hours away in Maine tomorrow. I have to drop her off at the Y an hour south at 9 am but she doesn't swim until about 3pm, so I will have time to go home for a bit if I want. Not sure yet if I will do that or just head north and take time to stop along the way.

Everyone do their plank today? I did mine when I got home. It wasn't as hard as it was a few days ago, but for some reason it made my knee hurt. I'll be careful about that. I'll do tomorrow's plank first thing so I don't forget!

We had fun at the bridal salon looking at the new LE Disney gowns...but the store personnel were definitely not as friendly as I had hoped. In fact, they got a bit rude. One clerk was fine with DD trying on a gown, but when another came over to ask the wedding date and we said there was none and we really just wanted to see the 5 new LE gowns, she got rather rude and sassy...so we gave up and left. Plus the dress DD liked the best was not at all flattering on her. When we went to another salon about a year and a half ago, they couldn't have been nicer and sweeter about letting DD try on whatever she wanted....and this was on a busy Saturday! Oh well...they may have just lost a prom dress sale for that attitude!

Off to watch some TV with the kiddos! ..........P

Happy Friday and Happy February!!

I am your coach this week. My name is Pamela and I am happy to be here with you this morning!

Thanks for coaching this week Pam ... and Lisa for hosting this month!

Packaged snacks:

1. unsweetened applesauce
2. yoplait light yogurt
3. low fat cheese stick

I tend to eat fruit or a handful of pistachios.

Off to do my minute plank! :)

Oh geeze. A minute long plank? I'm starting with the calendar on Pinterest. I did ten seconds. Almost died.

I just did my plank, modified on my elbows for 20 seconds. OMG, that is hard. Ds did it modified for the minute, and he's going to do it with me every day.

Funny, it reminded him of the BL show where one team was locked in a room, and Bob came and had a deck of cards and threw a card, and each suit was a different exercise, and they'd have to do the number on the card. Ds wants to play that tomorrow. Should earn a few activity points that way.

Pamela-Good luck to dd tomorrow, and enjoy your day!

Did not have a good night tonight. Had a great day, ate well, felt good, but about 4pm I took a nose dive right into over eating. Probably stressed because the kids were not cooperating. All I did was yell at them to pick up their crap. Apparently they didn't get the memo that the maid quit. ( no I don't really have a maid).
I think tomorrow I will start paying allowance in one dollar bills and then start charging them for my maidly duties.

Oh and payback bites. I now feel horrible, physically and I have a headache. Ergh!! No one to blame but myself.
Tomorrow is a new day.

Sent from my iPhone using DISboards

1. Sargento Low Fat Low Sodium String cheese-- LOVE this stuff!
2. Kirkland Plain No Fat Greek Yogurt-- I was putting sf jello powder in it but have switched to just a little Truvia and some vanilla. YUM!
3. Udi's GF white bread -- Yes, technically not a "good carb" but I can still make it work with my plan, especially since it is really the only high carb item I have many days. I toast a piece and put 1/2 T of Peanut Butter on it and eat it on my way to work and it fills me up until my midmorning snack of yogurt.

And as a bonus, my favorite snacking beverage is. . . .Swiss Miss Diet Hot Chocolate mix! ;)

I was going to do read and replies on my lunch break here, but this is the most painfully slow computer that I've had the displeasure of using in a very long time! It literally took me 4 minutes to get the appropriate page loaded just to do this reply! :rolleyes2
This is a lot of the reason I haven't been able to check in as often as I thought it was. Who would have thought that a school district with an umpteen million dollar budget that puts a HUGE emphasis on Technology and kids using the internet would have internet that moves at the speed of snail. I think the dial up we had in the 90's was faster than the internet at school!

Just some thoughts here....

Fluid or constipation issues maybe?
:blush: ::yes:: Have been dealing with that. (gotta love IBS :rolleyes2) I have been adding about 2T of oat bran to my morning yogurt this week and hope that helps.
Are you really counting every bite? Weighing/measuring portions.... especially on some of the higher calorie foods like oils, dressings, nuts, and cheese?
::yes:: I actually have been. In fact if I am unsure of something I try to overestimate. It is a lot harder to use the online trackers if you cook from scratch and don't use a lot of prepackaged stuff.

One thing about me is that 1) I'm very sensitive to sodium and 2) I carb bloat like cuh-razy. A proper portion if pasta for dinner will always see me gaining some weight the next day. Always. It's really annoying.
I do think that sodium may affect me. I know if I splurge on Popcorn (which I like with lots of salt) I am constantly thirsty for the next day or two.

I wanted to share this recipe for yummy, easy healthy soup. It should be okay for people on any diet.

http://cookingwithfamilyandlaughter...moky-black-bean-soup-with-avocado-lime-salsa/

Dh and I had it for lunch today. It comes up to 4ww points per serving. Today we had ours with a slice of good pane bread from Trader Joe's. Delicious!
That sounds good! I will have to try that. I love to have soups to take for lunch.

I wouldn't be too strict about it, especially at first. I definitely wouldn't exclude eggs or cheese. Just tough to think about making my dinners even MORE complicated. DD is on board and I think I could feed DS vegetarian about 50 % of the time....but definitely not DH. I'm trying to think about what the "go to" protein would be for DD, as she really dislikes beans. She has said she would try tofu and I have some in the fridge, but I'm trying to find a great recipe. I'm afraid if it wasn't great that she would be turned off and never want to try it again. She cannot start living off cheese and peanut butter!:faint:
I have a cousin that went vegan in high school and her family was very supportive (all though they didn't alter their diets) but my Aunt insisted that she had to see a nutritionist for a while to be sure she was making healthy choices and getting the right balance of things.

We had fun at the bridal salon looking at the new LE Disney gowns...but the store personnel were definitely not as friendly as I had hoped. In fact, they got a bit rude. One clerk was fine with DD trying on a gown, but when another came over to ask the wedding date and we said there was none and we really just wanted to see the 5 new LE gowns, she got rather rude and sassy...so we gave up and left. Plus the dress DD liked the best was not at all flattering on her. When we went to another salon about a year and a half ago, they couldn't have been nicer and sweeter about letting DD try on whatever she wanted....and this was on a busy Saturday! Oh well...they may have just lost a prom dress sale for that attitude!

:snooty: Well that sucks! Next time tell them you are looking for a dress for Cotillion or a Quinceanera. Make up a cool story about how you are shopping for a dress for an extremely fancy family ball your very rich Great Uncle Harold is having in Paris and it is family tradition for all the young ladies of your daughters age to wear a wedding style dress. Or just pick a date a year or 2 in the future and have fun with DD making up some wonderful imaginary fiance-- perhaps named Phillip or Eric! :thumbsup2

Probably stressed because the kids were not cooperating. All I did was yell at them to pick up their crap. Apparently they didn't get the memo that the maid quit. ( no I don't really have a maid).
I think tomorrow I will start paying allowance in one dollar bills and then start charging them for my maidly duties.
Ugh. I am so fighting that battle right now. I am ready to start just confiscating EVERYTHING of theirs that I find in the dining room, living room, stairs, on the floor or anywhere else. Then charging them to get it back. But I don't want their money-- I want their time and effort! They would have to do some heavy cleaning (mop floors, clean toilets, wash windows) to get things back. Maybe DD will stop leaving her textbooks and homework on the couch and her shoes on the floor if she finds out as she is leaving for school her homework is gone and she has to wear flip flops in 30 degree weather. :furious: Haven't actually done it yet but just might snap someday soon!

DD12 won a "Superbowl Party" gift basket at school today. I thought it was just going to be a little basket with a few small sodas and maybe little bags of chips and candy. NO! It is a small laundry basket FULL of junk food! Cheetos, Oreos, Little Debbies, Chex Mix, soda etc.. Fortunately for me I actually don't like most of the stuff in it but my kids don't need all that junk either. I guess I may let them stuff themselves silly on Sunday and then get rid of the rest, or at least hide it and ration it out in reasonable portions.

Going shopping tomorrow and running a bunch of errands. DH is running a 5K but it doesn't start until 11am so not sure if we will go with him to watch or just head out shopping and meet up with him later.

pjlla said:
Wish I could afford a Vitamix. I'm thinking of splurging on a Ninja right now. DS enjoys a smoothie most mornings for breakfast and my blender is ready to bite the dust. We do have a juicer, but it doesn't do well with greens, so I was thinking I could make juice with the majority of my veggies and then throw the juice, greens, a some fruit in the Ninja for a smoothie. What kind of smoothies do you make?

We got it when DH got his bonus - yes it was a splurge. Bed bath and beyond have a model. I know their coupon says no vitamix but I've heard countless stories of people still using the coupon. Try it and if they say no just say you didn't know and no thanks then.

I've been making all kinds of smoothies and experimenting. Spinach apple lemon cucumber berries was one. A blueberry pear and yogurt is another. That's how the vitamix came about. I heard about the smoothie on dr oz and tried it in my blender and nothing happened! So scraped it out and ate fruit salad. Which was still delish btw (chopped pear, cup of frozen blueberries and some nonfat vanilla yogurt. My kids said it was better than ice cream!

So I research blenders etc and came up w the vitamix. We had a juicer and did it for awhile but it was such a PITA to clean!

It's the absolute best if you can save up for it. I've made soup several times too. I use it almost everyday.

BernardandMissBianca said:
Did not have a good night tonight. Had a great day, ate well, felt good, but about 4pm I took a nose dive right into over eating. Probably stressed because the kids were not cooperating. All I did was yell at them to pick up their crap. Apparently they didn't get the memo that the maid quit. ( no I don't really have a maid).

Oh and payback bites. I now feel horrible, physically and I have a headache. Ergh!! No one to blame but myself.
Tomorrow is a new day.

That's my downfall time too. It's so hard - I don't know why. Maybe stress of kids home after school, what's for dinner, what's your homework stress.

Start fresh in the morning!!

Hello all! :)
In January I ran or walked 101.1 miles in either a workout or race setting. I ran at least 1 mile every day in January. I am really proud of myself!

Wow great job!! You should be bragging about that!

I really am not sure what is going on. I only lost one pound in Jan, and that was a hard fought pound! It is really hard to figure out if I am getting the right balance of things (protein, fat, carbs, sugar etc) when the plan I follow doesn't match all the available online calorie counters recommendations and there are no numeric guidelines for it (because we aren't supposed to track! :rotfl: ) One thing that has been consistent is that I have been eating on plan (for the most part, a few extra treats but even they are allowed), and I have been eating meals and snacks and not hungry. Eating until I am full, sometimes over full. And in the 2 weeks I have tracked it has said that I am UNDER my calories every day. :confused3 I know that whole thing about needing to eat the recommended minimum of calories or body goes into starvation mode blah, blah, blah but the idea of eating more when I am not hungry seems silly. And I am not eating "low calorie" items, in fact some are pretty high. I think the fact that I am limiting carbs probably contributes to that-- my meals are usually about 5-6 oz of protein and veggies with no carbs or very limited amounts (usually beans).

The stupid site will tell me that "if every day were like today you would weigh *6-10* pounds less in 5 weeks". But in 2 weeks I have barely lost a pound. :headache:

I am not really sure what to do with the information I am getting. I will probably try to get a few more weeks of data and see what I can figure out from it.

I have this problem too! The scale moves sooo slowly! And every time that stupid message tells me what I should weigh in 5 weeks I say "LIAR!" But I still find it motivating ;) At least the scale is moving south, not north! :rotfl:

Thanks for coaching Pam!!
My fave snacks to have on hand are Atkins drinks (fewer net carbs than the bars), string cheese, and the single seving bags of almonds or peanuts.

Good news - I just made our reservations for DL last night. We've been to wdw numerous times but never DL. I've been w my BFF but now I've talked the family/dh into it. It's much easier for a shorter trip. We have a 4 day weekend in October. So I have some more motivation (plus a trip to Canada in August coming sooner).

:mickeyjum DL!!! How exciting! Where are you staying? Our first Disney trip was this past summer to DL (which is crazy since I grew up in CA and am a Disney Nut!) and I loved every minute!
You will have an awesome time! Especially on RSR!

Hi all
I am hoping to join you all this month and hopefully get my health back on track.

:welcome: This is a great place!

DD and I are going to a bridal salon after school. She fell in love with an Alfred Angelo dress from the Disney collection a few years ago. I humored her and took her to a salon in MA that had the dress and they very kindly let her try it on over a year ago. This salon up here is having Trunk Show of the Disney gowns, so she wants to pop in and see it again. Again, I will humor her and we will go check it out, since she doesn't have practice this afternoon. It is a beautiful dress and looks great on her... but she is so many years away from her Disney dream wedding! But no harm in looking, right??

My dream dress is an Alfred Angelo Disney dress too!! This one

http://www.theamazingmodels.com/fas.../uploads/2012/11/SLEEPING_218_F_BUST_S12f.jpg

Which one was your DD looking at?

Love those Snapea Crisps, can't eat them now due to the carbs, but they sure are tasty!

Your plan with DS sounds great. I have been thinking lately how I never spend one-on-one time with DS anymore... Maybe I will have to make a plan to, but somehow I still think he would rather spend the time with his friends (or his Xbox... which he is only allowed 2 hours of anyway!).

Tomorrow is a new day.

:thumbsup2 Great idea! I may have to use this with the kids AND DF!

wave Hi all! Happy February! So far it has been a good start to the month, I made it to the Y this am and was OP all day :thumbsup2 Tomorrow I am going to venture out of my comfort zone and head to the Y first thing with a friend of mine to try out a Zumba class :scared: I am very uncoordinated but it looks like fun so... Well maybe they will let us Zumba in the dark is all I have to say :rotfl2:

So after our torture session, um Zumba class, my friend and I are going to see Mama at the theater! Excited about some good quality grown up time to myself :) But worried about the temptation of movie theater popcorn :worried: I will be strong!!

Okay you all have talked me into it... I am off to do my 1st plank of the day, which I am sure will only be a half plank now, hopefullly by the end of the month a full minute!

Good morning everyone! I got my workout in this morning already and am going to brave the cold weather to take DD to get her haircut and go to the grocery and coming back home to hibernate! But certainly not hibernate and eat all day! I think I'm going to load some new songs on my iPod. Have any of you watched the HBO show Girls? I saw one of the actresses on Kelly and Michael and it looked good. We don't have HBO but I'm sure it's on iTunes. Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter