• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Winter weather in the Caribbean

CMCTxMom

Earning My Ears
Sailing on Dec. 27th on the Wonder. What might we expect in terms of weather? Cool evenings? (Jackets for the Pirate Party?) Can we consider the Beach Break excursion in Cozumel or will it be too chilly? What happens if we book a shore adventure and it's raining or too cool?

Thanks!

Was asking myself the same questions. We will be on the Magic at the about the same time!
Hope someone can help us!!! Have a wonderful trip !

The farther south you go, the warmer the climate. Of course the temps vary from day to day but we were quite warm.

As for canceling a DCL shore excursion due to inclement weather, DCL will refund your $$$.

I have vacationed in Cozumel in January and had no issue being cold. It was typical Mexico tropics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter